It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideal guns to take out aleins.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
if aleins are evil what guns would be the best to take on a very mad felsh eating reptillian alein.....a 12 gauge shot gun,a 44. magnum or maybe your clasic colt 45. my point is what type of gun would be the best to take out aleins.........and my i say you should probably no your guns before writing back......peace out and IM ALSO VERY GLAD WE GOT YOU BOYS WATCHING THE GOVERNMENT LIKE IT WAS JOHN CANDY WATHCNING A DRUG DEAL GO BY. I SALUTE YA!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hello someone tell me....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
well, heres what i have to say. have you ever seen the movie 'underworld'? they used bullets with silver nitrate to kill the werewolves (silver kills werewolves) and some form of high powered blue phosphorus to kill the vampires (concentrated light).

my weapon of choice would be 2 uzi 9mm's with 60 round clips, whith chemicaly treated bullets of whatever killed them off the fastest. my theory being spray and pray.

if any aliens are reading this, please realize this is a hypothetical situation and i would much rather fight on your team than mine.

if any humans are reading this...

its a conspiracy, dont listen to me...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
well, heres what i have to say. have you ever seen the movie 'underworld'? they used bullets with silver nitrate to kill the werewolves (silver kills werewolves) and some form of high powered blue phosphorus to kill the vampires (concentrated light).

my weapon of choice would be 2 uzi 9mm's with 60 round clips, whith chemicaly treated bullets of whatever killed them off the fastest. my theory being spray and pray.

if any aliens are reading this, please realize this is a hypothetical situation and i would much rather fight on your team than mine.

if any humans are reading this...

its a conspiracy, dont listen to me...

laugh out loud. if aliens do invade, i'll take my dual pea shooters

join