It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yea, NY! Vote Democrat and give more money to the people trying to STOP you from voting. #feelthebern

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hillary Rotten Clinton is a lying criminal. Crooked Hillary is unfit to be POTUS. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Hillary Rotten Clinton is a lying criminal. Crooked Hillary is unfit to be POTUS. ~$heopleNation

Let me know when you have actual factual proof.

The constant accusations without backup are getting boring.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Their are things to remember when it comes to legit voter fraud. The first things is that when you watch the news and they calling the race for a winner they are doing it by exit polling. Voter fraud would be come something you might suspect if your exit polling and the official results were statistically different enough. Second you would want to look at pre voting polling and the results and if they have statistically large enough difference. Both those could give you an idea fraud has occurred.

Both candidates have pollsters, statisticians and lawyers at every vote. They look through everything with a fine tooth comb. When people make claims of fraud it is looked into by the candidates own people, state election officials, state party election officials, national party election officials, federal elections officials and a variety of watch dog groups. So if anyone has something legit to report, do so you can bet it will be looked into.

In this case the voting for both parties seems to match pre election polling and exit polling. If fraud occurred it was not enough to bump the numbers in any unexpected way.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: amazing

Democrats are allowed to own guns. It's not a religion you are baptized into. Lol.
You are correct in that she is establishment or let's say established. She knows the DC territory, has resources and support for her ideas and knows how to get those ideas moving. Replace the word establishment with experience. It's really going to matter not just for the US but for the world. Tough times ahead and we can't afford someone who doesn't know the ropes from day one.
Anyway you have time before Nov to learn as much as you can about the candidates and make an informed decision. Just make sure your data is balanced as unbiased seems near impossible these days.

Good luck.

Oy!

She is hillary clinton! Establishment? That's her middle name.

You might want to reconsider changing establishment to experience because what she has done as secstate is a crime.

Ask libya and syria how experienced she is and her and obama started the whole mess!

She's a crooked liar.

Someone write down 3 accomplishments she has done for the world as a public servant.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Glad to hear it. I have followed Hillary since she first entered Washington back in the nineties.
Yes she's got what it takes. In spades.
Funny you mentioned softness. Someone referred to her as playing the female card the other day.
Like she just had a sex change or something.
During her thank you speech tonight she mentioned a woman who's mother was the principal at Sandy hook elementary school and she hitched when she said she died for her babies. I thought she got a little misty eyed.
She's not hard just focused. Making it in a man's world in Washington where unfortunately vaginas are outnumbered lol.
In the end I want my great great grandchildren to know their grandmother worked to help elect America's first woman president. It's important to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You know what they say about opinions yes? Uh huh. Everybody's got one.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly.
The last time there really was something they called it Watergate. It was a big big deal.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

In the end I want my great great grandchildren to know their grandmother worked to help elect America's first woman president. It's important to me.

Cool.

I've actually followed her for a long time too. I was curious if there were going to be any complaints about her in the senate. She was actually well liked, and impressed others with her intelligence, dedication, and focus.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
C'mon FBI, what's the hold up?

Obviously, they need to wait until after she wins the rigged primary, so Obama has an excuse to pardon her.

... Sh*t. I think I'm actually on to something here.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If hillary gets elected I think your progeny will be wondering how their ancestors could vote to put them more in debt and how they forfeited liberty for feel good baseless emotion.

That or they may look back on this time and their nameless ancestor as the lead up to the second American revolution.

If hillary is elected.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There are actually facts. The facts are that polling stations were not open when they should have been, machines are not working and people have been deleted off the register.

And why would someone automatically assume Clinton had anything to do with that?

You don't have to raise a hypothesis or theory, that's correct

Thanks for backing away from your original assertion. It was preposterous.

but others have - to which your argument seems to be that there are no facts. That is not really a well thought out argument at all.

Considering your track record, I do not find it logical for you to be in a position to judge what is or is not a well thought-out argument.

Conspiracy is something different to a hypothesis or theory. A conspiracy is 'an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons'. In effect it's what I think some on this thread are hypothesizing is happening.

Exactly. That's why I said what I did. People are concocting a conspiracy, not a theory or hypothesis based on evidence or even reasonable suspicion.

Firstly, a hypothesis is impossible to dismiss based on a lack of evidence before a reasonable investigation has taken place.

True, and it is also illogical to blame Hillary, as many have here, before a reasonable investigation takes place. It's curious that you try to use this logic on one side of the debate, yet completely fail to apply equally to the other.

Secondly, conspiracies are very real and have been proven through history in all walks of life. It's only used as an argument in itself by social bullies who think it can shame people into shutting up due to the stigma attached to the word in popular culture.

Oh, the irony. You are trying to socially shame me for using the word conspiracy, while claiming I did so to socially shame others.

Let me put it this way. Some of you, many of you, should be ashamed for how you concoct conspiracies out of political hatred and bias. And some of you should be ashamed for expecting reasonable, intelligent people to believe the stupid things you say and believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ahh, look at her in all her majestic glory, the most trustworthy and scrupulous person on this planet.

You know, it is unfortunate that someone who by all observation appears to be a genuinely intelligent woman with much potential is so utterly, utterly without morals.
She would execute a schoolyard of orphans if she believed it would raise her election chance by 1%, and I'm not even saying that as an exaggeration. I genuinely believe that, and it deeply saddens me. The only hesitation she would have would be about any potential back lash to herself... Not about the execution of the children.
edit on 20/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There are actually facts. The facts are that polling stations were not open when they should have been, machines are not working and people have been deleted off the register.

And why would someone automatically assume Clinton had anything to do with that?

You don't have to raise a hypothesis or theory, that's correct

Thanks for backing away from your original assertion. It was preposterous.

but others have - to which your argument seems to be that there are no facts. That is not really a well thought out argument at all.

Considering your track record, I do not find it logical for you to be in a position to judge what is or is not a well thought-out argument.

Conspiracy is something different to a hypothesis or theory. A conspiracy is 'an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons'. In effect it's what I think some on this thread are hypothesizing is happening.

Exactly. That's why I said what I did. People are concocting a conspiracy, not a theory or hypothesis based on evidence or even reasonable suspicion.

Firstly, a hypothesis is impossible to dismiss based on a lack of evidence before a reasonable investigation has taken place.

True, and it is also illogical to blame Hillary, as many have here, before a reasonable investigation takes place. It's curious that you try to use this logic on one side of the debate, yet completely fail to apply equally to the other.

Secondly, conspiracies are very real and have been proven through history in all walks of life. It's only used as an argument in itself by social bullies who think it can shame people into shutting up due to the stigma attached to the word in popular culture.

Oh, the irony. You are trying to socially shame me for using the word conspiracy, while claiming I did so to socially shame others.

Let me put it this way. Some of you, many of you, should be ashamed for how you concoct conspiracies out of political hatred and bias. And some of you should be ashamed for expecting reasonable, intelligent people to believe the stupid things you say and believe.

I'm sorry you feel hurt that I had to educate you on valid reasoning.
You lack of logical thinking relating to facts, hypothesis, theory and evidence was being used to belittle someone else (which is very much YOUR track record), so I just had to correct you.
I would advise you to learn about these things before attacking others because you just embarrass yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Your posts are so refreshing after the vitriol I've recieved from other members. I wonder what it is about politics that gets people so riled up?
Well the path is laid out now. It's looking like a Clinton Trump contest this November.
There is a headquarters across the river in Norfolk that I'm going to pay a visit to. There were no Hillary signs outside my polling place on super Tuesday. My house is on a main road so ill get signs for the front lawn too. (We call it the lawn but it's really a world class collection of native Virginia plant life. )

Hoping to see you in those important Hillary's going to jail threads. Those are particularly interesting and fun if your a masochistic.

This one has been entertaining if you care to have your brain scrambled with backwards logic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

No they won't. My ancestors should inherit their grandmother's intelligence and sharp wit. My kids have. I see no reason that that might change.

I have a suspicion that Hillary will have a much more cooperative congress to back her. Well if voters are smart she will.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Again, resorting to ad hominem attacks instead of the topic at hand.

You have already had to backtrack in this thread because of the lack of logic in your assertions. Your inconsistencies and reversals do not put you in any place of authority to lecture any one on logic. We can also add hypocrisy to the list, as I pointed-out in my last post. The irony keeps building.

Would you like to address the topic, or are you going to continue to deflect...as is your track record.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sadly, a Clinton presidency and smart voters are mutually exclusive.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Again, resorting to ad hominem attacks instead of the topic at hand.

You have already had to backtrack in this thread because of the lack of logic in your assertions. Your inconsistencies and reversals do not put you in any place of authority to lecture any one on logic. We can also add hypocrisy to the list, as I pointed-out in my last post. The irony keeps building.

Would you like to address the topic, or are you going to continue to deflect...as is your track record.

I have already addressed the topic. It's about a hypothesis based on some facts.
I doubt the hypothesis will be valid when (and if) tested

You decided to attack people for having a hypothesis in the first place - which is why I had to educate you on the differences between facts, evidence, hypothesis and theory. If you are going to attack people, as you do often, at least make sure you don't embarrass yourself through a lack of critical thinking. You are letting your emotion get the better of you. Move away from the keyboard and have a coffee

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let me know when you have actual factual proof.

The constant accusations without backup are getting boring.

Not sure if this is what you wanted. Seems to be a lot of scandal around the clintons
22 scandals of the clintons

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join