It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow men and what do they want?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Shadow men who are they and what are they known for?

Shadow men are spiritual beings who are known to wear large black hats (there is also one who does not wear a hat) and are seen as a black or dark grey spirits and are known to be very tall...... there is one that is shorter and fat but he shows up seldom. Just like human beings they too have emotions however these beings are malevolent. Shadow men can transform themselves into dead relatives and can be most convincing. Shadow men are ruthless and do not care who sees them. When dealing with them, one is to show respect for they can grab you and hurt you if they want..... but what really is the Shadow man's agenda? Shadow men target women. Shadow men look for women (mostly single meaning unmarried women) who are willing to share a relationship with them. Shadow men are very jealous and possessive with the women they select and do not like human men in the lives of the women they choose. They give the woman a feeling of comfort and safety. They come to them in their dreams as a relative or a lover.... eventually to the point that the woman has accepted this spirit as a friend. Once this occurs then comes to play "legalism"...... meaning this spirit has a legal right to remain in the home. No one not even an experienced exorcists will be able to remove this spirit as long as this woman accepts and believes this spirit is there due to love and friendship and this is their trap! Attempting to remove this type of spirit without permission can be very dangerous. What permission am I talking about?

Remember your bible studies where the Apostles ask Jesus , "Why could we not drive out that evil spirit?" and Jesus said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but with fasting and prayer." So who was it that should have been praying and fasting? Was it the Apostles or that young boy? The answer is the small boy. Before any spirit can be removed the person affected with the malevolent spirit must reject it, pray and fast for relief..... an act of faith. This is what women need to do when they realize a Shadow man is present....reject it and it can then be easily removed BUT caution for it will return and if once again accepted it will be much worse than before for it will come back with "others" making it almost impossible to remove.

Another interesting fact is that a visitor will have no effect on these beings without the permission of the home owner. If the home owner is comfortable with this type of being then turn around and leave the home. These beings will and do follow people around the world so you can not run from these things. You must confront them if you want them to go away and anyone can do it. No need for an exorcist BUT if one person wants it to stay ........it will...... don't forget....legalism.

Remember there is a battle going on for your soul....... a spiritual battle and you have all the ammo you need to fight back.

God bless.

edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There was video of ghost activity caught on CCTV here not too long ago. A compilation of different events, one was a shadow figure, looked like with a cape and hat walking the hall of a high school. I tried and couldn't find it, maybe someone else can…

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

ok - to summarise :

these aledged " shadowmen " :

wear hats [ apart from the ones that go bare headed ]

are tall [ apart from the short fat ones ]

appologies - i have already lost the will to take this seriously

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
When dealing with them, one is to show respect for they can grab you and hurt you if they want..... but what really is the Shadow man's agenda?

Another interesting fact is that a visitor will have no effect on these beings without the permission of the home owner.

Remember there is a battle going on for your soul....... a spiritual battle and you have all the ammo you need to fight back.

Isn't that a contradiction where one minute we are supposed to show respect to these evil entities that want to simply destroy our spirits and the final statement says fight them showing no mercy ?

Spiritual contracts (permission) can be broken only when the person takes up the Cross of the Christ Messiah and preaches the Gospel of His Word to others. Otherwise, the 3rd/4th Generation Curse will never be broken.

Djinn (smoke entities, shades, wraiths) are weak to Yahushua and every true Christian.

Mock them constantly stating the obvious fact that until they show themselves in broad daylight to humans, they are weak and act in a cowardly fashion. That statement really hurts them because its a fact.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow...the first couple lines really hit home. I have mentioned this on ATS before, but never knew about the hat factor and and the tall factor. I owned a bar, and amongst a myriad of other unexplainable phenomenon, almost every night around 3 am I would see the shadow of a tall man wearing a hat walk down the hallway from the restrooms. For the longest time I thought it was just a shadow cast from a car going by or some such...but there were no cars driving by.

Late one night a police officer (off duty) was sitting at my bar. Just him and I shooting the breeze. He was facing the hallway.....suddenly he jumped out of his seat and his hand went to his hip (where his sidearm would be) and he exclaimed to me "we're not alone!"

I said ..."did you see a guy about 6'2" or 6'3" wearing a hat?". He said yes.

I never believed in the paranormal until I bought that bar. (Had furniture fly across rooms, Windows and doors open and close....to the point I had to screw them closed)

The bar eventually burned down with me in the building. My neighbors pulled me out of the blaze. I think, (but have no evidence) that the shadow figure had something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is what brought me to ATS. Researching "hat man"

I was sitting up reading in bed, heard the typical floor creaks made when someone walked through the kitchen, I looked over and my girlfriend was asleep next to me, so I immediatly thought there was a home invader in my house.

I looked up, then I saw a 6ft plus dark character in an all black trench coat. Unrecognizable face.

I would say "glide" past.

I grabbed a big hunting knife and immediately chased after him.

There was a door that he would have went through to leave. It was locked.

It was either real or imagined, but what was phsyco, was the ammount of corresponding stories and descriptions that match up. This character is also reported to be seen with a creepy old lady whom sits on your chest.

Talk about a rabbit hole. I highly recommend this subject for some real creepiness.

Some people mess with this stuff, if you look around.

Good topic, there are some good stories on here about this subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah, glide

I think that's why I thought it was a car casting a shadow as it drove by for so long. Didn't think too much of it...but then realized, 3 am, small town, not main road...yeah...no cars

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Isn't that a contradiction where one minute we are supposed to show respect to these evil entities that want to simply destroy our spirits and the final statement says fight them showing no mercy ?

There is no contradiction. You can show no mercy and still be respectful to the entity. There are rules that are to be followed. You don't scream and threaten angels or demonic entities. You will only do this one time.

Spiritual contracts (permission) can be broken only when the person takes up the Cross of the Christ Messiah and preaches the Gospel of His Word to others. Otherwise, the 3rd/4th Generation Curse will never be broken.

You are on the right track however there is much more to it that what you quote above.

Mock them constantly stating the obvious fact that until they show themselves in broad daylight to humans, they are weak and act in a cowardly fashion. That statement really hurts them because its a fact.

I would not recommend mocking any spirit or calling out to any dark/negative spirit.

Your heart is in the right place but by the way you speak, you lack experience. I have seen this attitude with other demonologist and paranormal researchers and they always end up wishing they had never mocked the spirit. Mock any spirit and all bets are off. Even angels of heaven will kill you right there in your tracks for being disrespectful.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Yeah, it was completely odd. Like he was on roller skates, and didn't turn his head to acknowledge me, just facing sideways with 4-5 seconds within view passing the doorway.

Not sure why an apparently floating ghostman would make the floor creak like steps, That kind of bothers me, and makes me think dream, or halucination, but the sheer amount of similar stories makes me go wtf george?

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
Wow...the first couple lines really hit home. I have mentioned this on ATS before, but never knew about the hat factor and and the tall factor. I owned a bar, and amongst a myriad of other unexplainable phenomenon, almost every night around 3 am I would see the shadow of a tall man wearing a hat walk down the hallway from the restrooms. For the longest time I thought it was just a shadow cast from a car going by or some such...but there were no cars driving by.

Late one night a police officer (off duty) was sitting at my bar. Just him and I shooting the breeze. He was facing the hallway.....suddenly he jumped out of his seat and his hand went to his hip (where his sidearm would be) and he exclaimed to me "we're not alone!"

I said ..."did you see a guy about 6'2" or 6'3" wearing a hat?". He said yes.

I never believed in the paranormal until I bought that bar. (Had furniture fly across rooms, Windows and doors open and close....to the point I had to screw them closed)

The bar eventually burned down with me in the building. My neighbors pulled me out of the blaze. I think, (but have no evidence) that the shadow figure had something to do with it.

You are so lucky. You were suppose to die in that fire. Thank God it did not happen.

Hopefully that shadow man is not following you? Have you seen him since the bar burned down?

I don't think you are a female.....are you?

Just curious......did you buy the bar from a female?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You are on the right track however there is much more to it that what you quote above.

Do you have any more info concerning my statement concerning 'spiritual contracts' ?

I would not recommend mocking any spirit or calling out to any dark/negative spirit.

When one is already possessed by a Shaitan class djinn, if your statement was correct, i would not even be writing this statement now.

Some of them want to be forgiven in the name of Yahushua because the shadow of Lucifer is out to get them for their treachery. So if they showed themselves in public now, they could quite easily have Christian priests as allies. However, their silence is deafening and cowardly.

Mock any spirit and all bets are off. Even angels of heaven will kill you right there in your tracks for being disrespectful.

Well i am mocking them for their constant silence. How can they possible destroy a person who is already half daemon and stands up to his left foot Achilles Heel in the Lake of Fire watching human sinners scream in agony ?
Amazing how close the film 'Constantine' staring Keana Reeves is when it comes to the fiery Lake.

Do you know that on Judgement Day, every mortal human will get the chance to judge every angel for what they did for and against mankind. They know this and will be held accountable for their silence, whilst watching billions of peasants live below the poverty line for the past 70 years (W.H.O).
edit on 14-4-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i think its a neural holography that allows us to glimpse these "beings"?? ive seen shadow figures about 3-4 times. they were trying to scare me. one i saw was riding a hover board like thing and disappeared in the light.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Got very lucky. I am male. Bought bar from male. No notable paranormal activity since I left the property

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Why would any woman invite them in? Would it be as if a single woman knew it was a good-looking ghost or something and she was tricked into thinking it was protecting her? And while awake they have a relationship?

Or do they enter your dreams and if you accept them in your dreams then they stay for real in your house?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

one of them doesnt wear a hat and is short and fat?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Why would any woman invite them in? Would it be as if a single woman knew it was a good-looking ghost or something and she was tricked into thinking it was protecting her? And while awake they have a relationship?

Or do they enter your dreams and if you accept them in your dreams then they stay for real in your house?

Hi

The women are tricked into believing this shadow man is either a dead relative watching over you and protecting you or a a simple good spirit looking out for your best interest.....they try to give the woman a warm and secure feeling.

WOW what a great question! I don't think I have answered this one. Dreamland can become real another words YES. Both sides.....the light and dark side come to each of us in our dreams and what you agree to while dreaming is accepted.... you have free will while you dream. Whatever you accept when in a conscious state or subconscious state makes no difference to malevolent spirits its all about legalism...... you said it and I heard it and accepted......done.

There are many shadow men not just one.....and they can all shape shift, some if not all (not sure if all) even into an incubus and here is where it gets scary. Not all spirits can manifest themselves like shadow men can. Shadow men can physically touch us and they too seek out sex (again not sure about all of them). Lust is a big thing with humans and also on the other side...... always seeking that connection with humans......women more than males.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi

one of them doesnt wear a hat and is short and fat?

I know it sounds off but from what I know there seems to be only one....... five foot six? Fat and bald guy with a bad temper. No long coat tails like the other dude, the fat guy wears a suit (three piece with vest). If you see this one look away because he is easily provoked. He has yellow eyes while the taller one has red eyes.

Not sure what the fat dude is looking for....he is rare and I know very little about him other than he is much meaner than the taller ones.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The one that came to my bedside was not malevolent.I am an empath,and grew up in a house infested with negative entities,so from a very early age i could feel when presences were malevolent.This shadow being was not.In fact,after staring up at him for several minutes,i felt comfy enough to turn my back to him and go back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Got very lucky. I am male. Bought bar from male. No notable paranormal activity since I left the property

We will probably never know......but for some reason that shadow man wanted you dead and I am glad you got alive! Something happened on the property causing him to stay and then here you come and piss him off!

I have spoken with these guys and they will talk to you....telepathic .....clear as a bell but their voice is scratchy with a lot of bass in the voice and they mostly make demands. I recommend you don't talk with them.

I use to live in doctor's quarters at a large hospital and met one in the hallway late at night. The hallway was approx. 100 feet long. I was at the very end and he was at the other end. At first I did not know who it was and I called out and asked politely if he needed any help and the next thing I knew he was standing right next me.....he travelled that hallway in a blink of the eye. I almost wet myself just on that move! He asked me how can you help me and I simply stared and was at a loss of words and then he turned around and vanished.

I have had my share of contact with these guys......one of them made me sing one night in bed which woke up my wife. She told me I was singing in another language with a different dialect. I remember it but not as it took place....another words I could see myself doing this but did not realize or comprehend what I had done. Freaked me out.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
The one that came to my bedside was not malevolent.I am an empath,and grew up in a house infested with negative entities,so from a very early age i could feel when presences were malevolent.This shadow being was not.In fact,after staring up at him for several minutes,i felt comfy enough to turn my back to him and go back to sleep.

Was this a shadow man or something else?

I wish we could meet. I too am an empath. When I was a kid I thought I was crazy! So I decide to face my fear and started studying them until I became a demonologist (the church words not mine) I feel them coming long before they materialize and show themselves. Sometimes they come to me in my dreams weeks before they manifest......like a calling card. When I help out with exorcists (rare event) sometimes I can see them inside the person unless there are too many than all I see are numerous faces..... one of the reasons why the church uses me from time to time.

The entire continent of Africa is infested with negative entities and this comes from witch doctors, voodoo priests and many various pagan rituals. I believe Africa has more spiritual activity ongoing than the entire world (almost anyway)

I have many friends (priests) who have been there setting up churches, training, pastoring etc.... I could talk all day about what they experienced while in Africa. A few priests returned home (USA) and brought with them numerous negative entities either attached to them or to some gift that was given to them and this gift was cursed by a local witch doctor or voodoo priest. The only one I know who spoke out publicly about his numerous trips to Africa was Derek Prince.

edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join