It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generic superheros is what they have been looking for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.wired.com...
If I did this right, this is a link to an article in wired. com for the article, about the collection of mass DNA, they seem to be looking for the genetically superior, under the guise of saving all of mankind with the medical breakthroughs they discover by finding these genetically superior people. Being that this is ATS , I thought some of us would be salivating at a real discussion of what they are really planning on doing with these genetically superior people. Now there have been many discussions about this topic and I've read a lot of good ideas from a range of everyone around here, I didn't find this particular article listed in forums if I'm the second it third one to throw this up please forgive, but if mine is the first thread i would like to hear everybody's ideas.
edit on Mon20164V201645330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon20164V201647330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Have no fear! The Spleen is here

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, that's very interesting and very educational. Tell me more.

ETA: I was being ironic when I made this post, as you'd hit "enter" before you were able to write the actual thread. Now that I've read it, the above still stands. Tell us more.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Sorry the title posted before I typed the post

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This searching for better people to better selves is true. There's a guy in Canada around 40 yeArs old but only looks 20. He was rapidly healing from wounds inflicted upon by the public. And despite being a hermit who rarely even walked he possessed great strength. What did Canadians do? They started arresting him for no reasons, tsking him to hospitals and taking blood and urine samples against his will.
Those with influence are beyond desperate to find ways to improve themselves and will stop at nothing to try and do so.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Therobin

That is a very real possibility for the people that have this type of blessing which could quickly turn into a curse. I can already see the wealthy elite institutionalizing these people to harvest for themselves, hiding your generic superiority will be important
edit on Mon20164V201657330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It's sickening how many people are truly corrupt bastards in the world. They even injected him with radioactive tracers and did a full body scan on him. And even one of those 3D scans of his brain. I kid you not. This guy had and reported no symptoms of anything yet they insisted on doing a brain scan on him claiming to look for tumors or something like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I can see the larger part of humanity sucking the life out of these people with medical testing and such, I also think that the first life extending benefit that might be discovered, it is my opinion that they will demand genetic testing on the entire population so they can find everyone of these people to isolate them for their own protection.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I speak with the guy regularly and he said they have a really screwed up mentality. Acting as if heroes while violating him. As if they think he doesn't know they're violating him.
Even though he's scored over 180 on iq tests they feel that because they have money and influence that they know what's best.
It's brutal to see a country like Canada, who tries to appear as the good guys, be the most vile pathetic filth you could ever imagine.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Is not gonna follow a border, it's probably gonna follow along the lines of how we kidnap this person as soon as they get any DNA evidence against someone.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are they looking for blonde/blue eyed people?

Interesting subject, there's a movie called Gattaca that has a similar thematic, I recommend it.
edit on 11-4-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These people aren't superheros. They just eat the right diet so the disease can't progress. There are corrective genes and alternate paths all over in our genetics. They just haven't identified them yet. A correction is made sometimes which takes care of the mutation.

I have a lot of genes said to be bad but I have many different supposedly fairly rare variants that change the course of the metabolism. So what if I can't eat a lot of raw veggies or lots of proteins. I am just different than a lot of people, but I am not inferior or superhuman. My ancestors took care of setting up things for me, all I had to do was be born and not do risky things to kill myself. The fact that I have biology to add new ends to the telomeres is neither a curse or a godsend. When the cells live way longer there is more chance of them mutating and cancer forming. These long life genes actually are troublesome. Usually they form illnesses later on that come from hell.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Have you guys never read about project angel or operation coconut?

The deep web has a bit of information about them.

Project Angel is a program seeking advanced people to experiment on. It's a really scummy program created by a-holes who've inherited wealth and influence. They're the last people you'd ever want to have extended lives or advanced abilities.

Operation Coconut is funny and sad at the same time. It was a study started by the United Nations to explore why Canadians, more than any others, seemed to lack morality and intellect. For decades foreign powers have infiltrated Canada to help guide the nation and keep it from failing. It's not spoken of because Canada is actually being given special treatment and leniency by other countries. Canadians actually do suffer from a condition where their brains have less than 50% of the receptors other humans do. Something like that. It's been decades since I read about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I once read the real purpose of the nude scanners are airports was to identify non human or part human beings. while thats so far off the planet for many people to accept, it may be profitable to not dismiss the possibility that this work is in addition to other objective, intended to achieve a similar objective.

I read an article by an Australian Academic living and working in the US and has a blog, cant think of his damn name now, the word exopolitics comes to mind, but his article said that one alfabet organisation is tasked with following aliens all around the world.

They do it not just for the purpose of trying to work out why they are here, but to watch for any signs that real humans, a loca, might latch onto the fact that someone they has seen are watching in a shopping mall for example, is not human and apparently that is what they are most concerned about.

top topics

join