It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former House Speaker Hastert Abused 4 Boys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hastert is profoundly sorry for his "mistakes in judgment and his transgressions,"

Transgressions? ! ?

For the first time, government lawyers said Hastert made payments to a man who was sexually abused at age 14 by Hastert when he was the boy's wrestling coach.

Prosecutors said the abuse also involved "other minors," and included touching their genitals or engaging in oral sex.

Hastert pleaded guilty in October to structuring withdrawals of money from his account in order to evade bank reporting laws. The money was to compensate a person referred to in court documents as "Individual A," and that person is still unnamed in Friday's filing.

www.nbcnews.com...

How should America feel that a speaker of the house for 8 years "led" the country on family values, reveled in the Clinton Lewinsky affair and guided the governing of the land, was actually a child molestor and a vile criminal. He went on to a successful and very very powerful political career whilst these kids were left to transition in to adulthood living in fear and confusion after being abused by him.

How many more times do we have to see these fake extreme family values people that end up being exposed as vile hypocrites ?

I hope the judge is not lenient on him due to health, I hope he goes to prison and rots there till his last breath.

Gross.
edit on 11-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I hope the judge is not lenient on him due to health, I hope he goes to prison and rots there till his last breath.

I agree.

In fact, I'd go further and send him to Guantanamo to water board him for info on the paedo ring he belongs to.

Transgression?
You can't make this s# up.

What a lowlife freak.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The guy needs to meet my over size bolt cutters and blowtorch.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It makes my blood boil what he did to those poor kids AND that he was the flipping Speaker of the House of the United States.

Urrrgh

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And I am sure since he was sorry and felt bad the abuse stopped. That is what usually happens right? A man in a position of power uses that power to abuse small children, does it to 4 or 5 kids and THEN decides it's bad so they never do it again. Especially once they are in a position of what in their minds is ultimate power. You know, since restraint is such a common personality trait amongst paedophiles. Most don't require counseling and incarceration they decide on their own to stop long before they get caught. See it is a man who was a boy a long time ago in this case, surely there are no recent incidents of this honorable man hurting innocence!

God, how I wish you would give me your blade and set me off to clean up your world. I will start in your church and go from there.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

He doesn't feel bad, he was caught stealing money in order to bribe one of the victims for years. He is sorry he got caught, not sorry he wreaked havoc on innocent lives.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm not surprised in the least. And I'm quite sure there are many more. The only reason Hastert was nailed is because he angered someone higher up the totem pole, otherwise he'd have been protected.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bolt cutters and torch?

I'd use a dull rusty spoon and a branding iron

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I doubt he is the only one. Megalomaniacal Psychopaths tend to do messed up s**t like that on a regular basis.

We know it is rampant in the UK (or, rather, some believe it is.) What makes us believe that it isn't going on here?

Famous Last Words: It can't happen here.

Kallisti

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Come now, have you no pity....a simple bullet to the back of the head seems the most humane way of dealing with this dude....quick and easy...the no hassle justice method....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ever notice that the rich never get caught for their crimes till they are old and sick? I'm serious. I say instead of throwing this guy in jail so that the taxpayers can pay for his healthcare, we take away his pensions, along with the money he stole along with the fines, and well, leave him as poor as those seniors who are trying to life on social security and welfare! let him depend on his "compassionate conservative" friends if he that isn't enough for him!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Skeletons in the closet Is a requirement for any position of high power... The world is ruled by the worst of Man and it isn't funny.

"Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you"

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The establishment has a long history of abusing children. Not just in the US but in the UK too. Oddly enough when the investigations into the upper-class paedophile ring in the UK started to go too deep and threatened to reveal active high ranking members of the Elite it was stopped.

There was also some stuff about child abuse at Bohemian Grove in the 1980s. Probably carries on to this day.

Not sure why this surprises anyone. It just confirms how sick and twisted those with the reign of power are.

It's also an effective tool for control for those who run things behind the scenes. "Step out of line, and we tell everyone". You can destroy a man in seconds these days with that kind of dirt.

These people should be hanged.
edit on -050010am4kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Imo, only those falling from favor get exposed in the media…

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Politicians can be such Hippocrates. They punish you for doing bad things when they're doing worse things.

Not that I'm doing bad things. Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
it's amazing how many of the players in the clinton impeachment fell because of their sexual imperfections...

samuel-warde.com...

that the grand finale would involve sexual abuse of minors is mind boggling!!!
these guys not only dragged clinton through the mud but also the young Monica Lewinsky, as well as our nation for months on end!! and not a one of them was morally any better than clinton!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In this sick world we live in Child Abuse is committed by those in high office all the way down the tree to those who live their lives on The Dole.

They are equally as evil and need rooting out sharpish.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
In fact, I'd go further and send him to Guantanamo to water board him for info on the paedo ring he belongs to.

I agree send this POS, coward, traitor to gitmo. He'd sell his loyalties to the highest bidder to conceal his true nature. Who else has he paid off or done favors for? Some really hard questions need asking and he's a liar with no credibility. I don't know if waterboarding will get to the truth but it's what he deserves.

This brand of government slime is what's bringing our country down. All these sexually warped power players give leverage to others. Indulging in their sick obsessions like out of control idiots, they willingly fling open the door for extortion, corruption and manipulation.

They're the worst kind of tool because in their sick, desperation they'll do absolutely anything to maintain their lifestyles/cover their asses. A bunch of sick twists running amok and the whole GD show is what we have in DC.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

He went on to a successful and very very powerful political career whilst these kids were left to transition in to adulthood living in fear and confusion after being abused by him.

World governments have become a den of child abusers, people need to open their eyes, it is an environment beyond tolerant to this.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Its endemic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join