It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former House Speaker Hastert Abused 4 Boys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Is it a trend in the GOP?

Kinda looks that way.....

www.911review.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't want this to become republican bashing, but man that list is damning

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's working as intended. Now if anyone steps out of line, they can simply reveal their child abuser past. Then the public will be screaming for their dismissal from office and conviction.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I'm not sure every politician is a pedophile. I think plenty of them have skeletons in their closets that would reveal them as the hypocrites they are.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't think he's getting a prison sentence in return for pleading guilty. How convenient for a government official to be treated differently than anyone else guilty of the same crime. We've seen it time and time again the rich and government officials follow a different criminal justice system than the rest of us.

Maybe all political candidates should be vetted before being allowed to run for office. Nobody wants a criminal or child molester representing us! Maybe then we can get representatives that have some moral fortitude.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Copy that...

Here's the democrat list.
Apparently there is something in the persona/psyche of those seeking power that corrupts them sexually. Not all but many...

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How should America feel that a speaker of the house for 8 years "led" the country on family values, reveled in the Clinton Lewinsky affair and guided the governing of the land, was actually a child molestor and a vile criminal.

My answer....

I hope the judge is not lenient on him due to health, I hope he goes to prison and rots there till his last breath.

Same as yours.

Maybe a little unfriendly relations in prison thrown in, as convicts are known to do to child molesters.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Copy that...

Here's the democrat list.
Apparently there is something in the persona/psyche of those seeking power that corrupts them sexually. Not all but many...

www.freerepublic.com...

I think that you are probably right.
The sexual thing is a power thing too.
Mao Zedong had a harem of virgins waiting for him to despoil. Everyday guys don't have that happen. It reinforces their ego, to have sexual control over others.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm not sure every politician is a pedophile. I think plenty of them have skeletons in their closets that would reveal them as the hypocrites they are.

I agree with you.
What has bothered me, since the revelations about how powerful and all knowing the NSA is, how easy it would be to blackmail these people. That would make the Director of the NSA a very powerful person..... or if he is being blackmailed also... a very important pawn.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
After years of reading about this stuff, I fully believe it's all pedophiles are at the top of the food chain. The more you incriminate yourself the higher up you go.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Bingo....!

What I fail to understand is the lack of hostility from the public for these (several unprintable words)
The public just doesn't seem to care about anything all that much anymore....
It seems so strange we don't just get together and kill off these vermin....we used to burn witches...why not paedophiles....
Like one poster said...waterboard a few of these creeps and you would get a long list of other candidates for the guillotine....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is it a trend in the GOP?

Kinda looks that way.....

www.911review.org...

I think we can all agree it happens on both sides. Maybe the folks doing it have different personas but that's about it. Same thing with the lesser infraction of cheating ala Clinton or probably a few ppl on the right, or whoever. I really don't care about @$^& sucking stuff. I think we can also agree no one likes pedos. Not hard to come to that conclusion.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Maybe they read too much about the Ancient Egyptian and Roman Harems and Concubines?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Every time I see something like this, I am reminded of reports similar to this one (of which there have been many, in many forms, over many years.)

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Research Suggests Politicians are More Likely to Be Psychopaths

Not that pedophilia and psychopathy are necessarily synonymous of course. Very different animals. However... the capacity to lie about it, feign moral superiority, manipulate others into glorifying you (which is, on a psychological level to some extent what politics is, or can be under the right circumstances,) the seeking of narcissistic self-aggrandizement, and the tendency to either intentionally minimize or truly not understand and empathize with the damage one has inflicted upon others (linguistically softening the blow to mere "transgressions" for instance) on the other hand ... Well, it makes one pause for thought.

Peace.
edit on 4/11/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typo, added.

edit on 4/11/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No more jail time. Dead or Alive is the only true justice. I say we kill every prisoner who has been found guilty and showed no sign of bettering themselves. Once this is accomplished, the current justice system is abolished, taxes are eliminated, debt is eliminated, and the new justice system is kept in place which will without a doubt create a better society who truly understands that undeniable truth is your only savior. The lawyer profession will exist no more and I will be King. This country will be great and everyone will learn to worship Ra as he the true creator of everything. This train can not be stopped, it's destiny. All of you will be judged, religion will be the savior of no one except his forever. Fight the reality all of you imagined.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think that when you get to the higher level, it is experimentation. Which is not pedophilia proper, but something more sinister. Like some kind of mind control thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

No don't take away from this mans crimes but suggesting mind control.

He did this decades ago when he was a high school coach.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sad but not at all shocking....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Heh, I'm an a@$/ but not that much of one. And mind control is pretty sinister.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe that he stopped after abusing only four boys?
I have a good friend whose son was coached by this man back in those days. It was common knowledge amongst his players that he "liked" some boys more than others. He had a lot of help in keeping this covered up for all these years---just like the Penn scandals. Of course, if it can be kept covered up long enough, the statute of limitations for abuse will run out. Maybe we need to look at changing that so these monsters don't escape punishment.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join