It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crafts I Saw at 39,000 Feet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: ProtiosDrin
what was the flight number you flew on? we can track the flight path and see if anyone else said they saw anything. 2014 had a few drone near misses.

Southwest #733; March 6, 2014. Hartford to Orlando. 6 AM. We didn't leave on time because it was terribly cold that morning and the water pipes on the plane froze. We sat there for a while in the plane and then got in line for de-icing. I've no idea what time we actually took off.

Thanks for the info on the flight. I set up a filter for South West flights on the 6th March. Lots of South West flights but nothing registering out of Bradley International, Hartford. I checked the day before and the day after just in case you got the date wrong.

Lol! My info is correct as to when I went. What are you looking at? I just went to Southwest to see if they even still have a flight at that time and they don't. Their schedule is different. No 6 AM out of Hartford to Orlando. Anyway, can you tell me where you are looking up the flight I took?

Sorry for the delay in reply. I was using the playback facility on Planefinder

planefinder.net...

I set up the filter for South West Airlines. Plenty of South West Airlines flight but I couldn't see anything for the flight number or any out of Bradley International. If you try it yourself remember that the flight tracking software works on Greenwich Mean Time.
edit on 25/4/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is a bit of a longshot, and the pictures aren't ideal, but could what you saw be consistent with this craft?

i.imgur.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

Wow! If I'd seen three of those cruising by my plane on the way south I would've really freaked out! No, that's not what I saw but I really appreciate your taking the time to post the images. I'm afraid to ask where those images came from.

I know there's all kinds of "secret" craft being tested... there's a word for them which I can't think of right now.

I'm still hopeful that one day someone can verify.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Where are those from?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Northernhollow

They were sent to a blogger a few years ago. He concluded, rightly so, that they're almost certainly fake. He was able to mostly recreate one of them by distorting an image of the shuttle.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Northernhollow

They were sent to a blogger a few years ago. He concluded, rightly so, that they're almost certainly fake. He was able to mostly recreate one of them by distorting an image of the shuttle.

WHAT!! Those are fake!!

Great, and I just told half the aviation forum members those were pictures of the "Companion" via IM.

Now im going to look stupid.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Here's the post where Steve claims to reproduce the top left image:

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com...

Maybe I'm not reading it right but his reproduction just looks exactly like the original image, not a manipulation of the shuttle. Maybe his reproduction is that good?

I'm definitely not vouching for these pictures. The big one looked fake to me right off the bat.

I was just happy to find them because about a year ago I came across this thread, "Hunting the Fast Movers". The original forum that hosted the thread is down, but someone had archived the entire thread. It took a lot of searching just to download a working archive! It described a UK team kind of doing what we do here, but IRL. The fastmover they'd been tracking down was apparently something transatmospheric (and hypersonic?) that landed with regularity at Machrihanish. The thread mentioned pictures but they were apparently removed, and nobody had archived them, but these on Steve's blog are apparently the pictures mentioned there.
edit on 8-5-2016 by wirehead because:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

He says in the post that he started with an image of the shuttle and pushed, pulled, and squeezed and got an almost exact match.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Okay, I was a little confused. Basically I thought by some mix-up he'd just scaled up the original and called it his reproduction. I decided to open up photoshop & compare, here I've scaled them side-by-side

i.imgur.com...

One can clearly see that the reproduction is very accurate, but not just an exact copy as I'd originally suspected.

I was also originally suspicious of this picture because it's so close and clear, clearly not belonging with the others. I've never tried to photograph airplanes in flight, but I imagine you typically don't get such a close view of one like that, let alone a black project.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's possible, but it's going to take a really good camera setup, and luck like you wouldn't believe. There are people that have hunted black programs for years and never gotten a sniff.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hey Zaph, are you familiar with the "hunting the fast movers" post and its claims? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen it discussed much here, and if it's true, it's a glaringly huge and specific piece of the puzzle.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead

Okay, I was a little confused. Basically I thought by some mix-up he'd just scaled up the original and called it his reproduction. I decided to open up photoshop & compare, here I've scaled them side-by-side

i.imgur.com...

One can clearly see that the reproduction is very accurate, but not just an exact copy as I'd originally suspected.

I was also originally suspicious of this picture because it's so close and clear, clearly not belonging with the others. I've never tried to photograph airplanes in flight, but I imagine you typically don't get such a close view of one like that, let alone a black project.

The duck bill nose and the rest of the planform echo what we have seen in many wave-rider concepts..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

He says in the post that he started with an image of the shuttle and pushed, pulled, and squeezed and got an almost exact match.
Fair enough, but the image looks eerily similar to one of the old Kingfish planforms.. At least the guy did his homework..or maybe got very lucky with the result.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Edit: can't find source anywhere now...
Will repost when located.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's possible, but it's going to take a really good camera setup, and luck like you wouldn't believe. There are people that have hunted black programs for years and never gotten a sniff.

Problem is those folks are looking in the wrong places.

I recommend los angeles. Look towards the north. ... ....

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
what about the x-38?

Or not even close?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Look under the tail. It has the exact same elevator setup as the shuttle. The fact that it looks anything like Kingfish is at least partly a trick of the brain.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Turns out the pic was linked from ATS anyway in this post:

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

Let me help you:

Not seen the pic on the right reported/discussed anywhere before....looks too clear to me but couldn't see any discussion on whether it was a fake?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I was aware of the X-38's before going to Florida because there was a lot of hype about them on the internet. I looked them up again after returning from my trip but could not find any example which matched what I saw.

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join