It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Abduction Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

You misunderstand, I was stating the case why it wouldn't be in response to someone else's earlier comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do you have family that was abducted by aliens?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Do you have family that was abducted by aliens?

No .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My brothers and I had shared and separate experiences when we were much younger of lights and strange visits. This was around the 1980's and we didn't think aliens or anything. Years later a former neighbor from across the street (our cousin) recounted independently of our mentioning anything about seeing lights above our home shinning a beam at our house.

Now my little nephew lives on that same property and has claimed that something he calls the 'green man' visits him and scares him.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger

You misunderstand, I was stating the case why it wouldn't be in response to someone else's earlier comment.

I see.lol sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I can't answer as to what the circle you found evidenced, but I am firm believer that the truth is probably 'stranger than fiction'.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You still didn't answer my question: Did your wife heard and see anything?

That is a valid question, if presumptuous, to assume that the other party in the bed is fully functioning (even if asleep).
Many cases have occurred where a nearby person has no memory of anything out of the usual.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My brothers and I had shared and separate experiences when we were much younger of lights and strange visits. This was around the 1980's and we didn't think aliens or anything. Years later a former neighbor from across the street (our cousin) recounted independently of our mentioning anything about seeing lights above our home shinning a beam at our house.

Now my little nephew lives on that same property and has claimed that something he calls the 'green man' visits him and scares him.

Wow sounds scary..I.have never (thankfully)seen them.But have always felt there presence.When I try to turn my head to see them it's always paralysed!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

Now I find your story plausible.

Anyways a question, why do aliens target specific individuals and not others?

Someone once mentioned many Abductees are gifted with Psychic abilities but even then not all Psychics were abducted. Are they looking for a specific kind like maybe those who somehow was fused with alien dna? After all, according to various accounts they are trying to breed with those with compatible dna.
edit on 4/2/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I can only recall vague glimpses. It was long ago and memories are not always reliable. I believe i was eight or so when I saw the cover of the book "Communion" on shelf at a store. I couldn't stop staring at the eyes and I had to be jostled to look away.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It could be the location, if my nephew is experiencing anything like we did. It was sparsely populated, somewhat remote. I'm certainly not sensitive or psychic.
My twin on the other hand will sometimes dream minor events that occur later, or so he tells me. He's said he saw a woman in a dream and knew instinctively she was my wife performing some mundane task.
Only after we were married did he mention this. He's somewhat cautious about it. Suppose I would be too.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

Then you may have some sort of recessive alien Psychic gene.

I made this theory to explain why some people are selected but not others.

While location plays a role, I believe there are other factors at play.

I remember one time an abductee once mentioned how his sister was abducted only for her to be rejected due to her being addicted to drugs.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How often do you sense or experience what you would consider an encounter?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wouldn't there be any witnesses? Miami is a major city. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of witnesses. Plus you live in a apartment, so your neighbors may know something about it too if there are aliens running around with their spacecraft.

I would say you might have sleep paralysis.

Why do abductions have to be physical?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens aren't actually traveling across universe to abduct us..maybe they are actually earthing or humans who are from the future....they look different because of some bad nuclear holocost or something.....and they have mastered time travel.....so all the abductions are actually the human race traveling back in time to get DNA or other stuff to recreate the future back into a healthy earth and healthy humans..... And the reason they target some people is because they are our future relatives ....just a thought .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

As good an answer as any. Though if I could time travel I'd stop that hypothetical holocaust.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
any thought given to maybe being open to hypnosis, to gain some more possible insights or experiences?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Where in Miami Beach? I lived on Collins near the Fountainebleau hotel for 3.5 years and I know Miami Beach like the back of my hand.

Were there any news reports about the circular impression in the sand? Any photos?

What was the name of your condo building?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Why do abductions have to be physical?

Because if they weren't we couldn't test them. Simple as that.

Abduction definition:

The action or an instance of forcibly taking someone away against their will.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

From what I've heard/read most reported experiences of home abductions of this nature involve spouses, family members, etc remaining asleep with the experiencer unable to wake them. Also, in cases of sleep paralysis, the individual, by definition, cannot move arms and legs.

Still does not explain a circle in the sand in the exact location where I woke up in my "dream". Also doesn't explain why my arm was sore as if I were holding it out in reality.If it were indeed sleep paralysis,why would my arm be sore?

Because it wasn't a dream. Have you read about abductions lately? Dude, you were physically taken, that's the whole point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join