It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I waxed my SUV with coconut oil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I used it to bring down My cholesterol so I could dump that BigPHarma™ poison..

Say more. How much/how often did you ingest it?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Before I goto bed at night.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I waxed once, many years ago. Then, a few years later I was like "it wasn't so bad! Let's try it again!" Bad idea. It was so painful I never finished! But I don't think it was the real sugar wax deal. It was something made by Nair that was a similar concept.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Yes! I know what you mean AND it is important to remember (listen to your elders! LOL)
You shouldn't use sugar wax on anything but your legs...bikini area and underarms have different skin...
It would be wise to use regular wax for those areas.

The recipe is fairly simple. You can google one that you like and use pieces of fabric. You can wash and reuse.

Just be very careful to NOT burn the concoction on the stove.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

If You take it by a spoonful after You chug a warm-hot cup of water. This little tidbit will get You 'regular as rain' it'll also boost Your energy for Your run.. Also not just on Your face but everywhere that will be exposed to the Sun. The folks that look like they could actually be a "reptoid" isn't anything more than "Fran" a thrice divorced Lady from the school board and She doesn't drink enough water and is de-hydrated.

I left My last job due to the presumptive injury (skin cancer) and also a broken back and neck. Upon the exit exam, there were spots of cancer on My left arm; this is the arm that I used to hang out the window..

Try this: and if it doesn't show remarkable results than I'll donate some $$$ to a charity of Your choice and if it does actually 'work' then You have to tell/type a friend and share it with them. So why would I do this and offer to make alms?

First thing: Chug a warm-HOT mug type cup of water; not too hot that it'll burn Your pipes. Then apply the coconut oil everywhere Your exposed, legs, arms. even brush My teeth w/coconut oil.. I put it on My hands, arms, My bald head. I should also mention that My skin cancer on My left arm, the arm hung out the window so I can hear all the crappy music.. These spots were .10¢ and in a triangle pattern. Those spots have decreased to pimple size.

To let You know how far I'd go to find an alternative to what the first Dr. wanting to write Me a script wanted, I just found out that I won't have to go to Peru to try and combat My PTSD w/Ayahuasca now being offered down the road in Orlando!!! Who woulda thunk that Mickey'Mouses's new neighbors are 'hippies' using ancient Amazonian plants.. And Orlando is right down the road so I'm in like Flynn saving the time getting a prostate exam going through an airport to a place where English aren't the first 4 languages...

Drink the warm water in the morning and chug it.. Follow this with a spoonful of Coconut oil and get going... Do this every a.m. and by Thur. next week As soon as You get upright, You'll be "touching cotton" and You'll be heading to drop off Your waste . By next Thursday You'll be 5# lighter and Your skin will glow..

I spend 3-5 days a week out on the water bass fishing. I have a shaved head and I also don't wear a shirt, unless it gets rainy. There was a period there when the rain and cold kept Me off the water so I needed to get a "base coat" for this season's tan. It was a Wed. I last placed coconut oil on My face, arms and legs on Sun. before going to the grocer, It was 85º and I couldn't get a 'burn'...

I'm looking forward to the •••Battle of the ••• Cannabis Oil vs. Coconut Oil Which one is "better" for You?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Wow you have great info!!! I will do this. I am sorry you have cancer. I am sure you will rid your body of it I love your dog!
Here is my dog penny

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Anything for an angel.. But I'm afraid if I say it You might not get the message.. Would the Lady mind if I typed in lieu?

www.everydayhealth.com...

articles.mercola.com...
I also switched My oil for cooking to Grapeseed oil and Coconut Oil for sweets.

I've also enclosed some literature about Ayurveda because that is where I was exposed to it. There are diets for whichever "Dosha" You are.

www.yogauonline.com...

www.mapi.com...=0

namaste

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The Big ¢a$ino has already vacated. I was on 7 Meds. The skin cancer and I also had lesions on the top of My lungs due to meth. houses prior to OSHA getting involved. Been around enough Beavis & Butthead mobile labs that would make Your skin crawl or maybe just really itch a lot..

I also forgot to make sure You weigh Yourself when You wake up in the a.m. and then check it by next week. It usually takes 2 or 3 days before You get really familiar with the idea of 'gravity' and as soo as You get upright, You'll be "touching cotton" or lycra.. This isn't a time for going Commando, because when You get really good at it, a real good poop will wake You up, bursting with..... PRIDE.

Check it out... I sh† You not..

Also if You look at My 'page' or wherever those pics went that I downloaded. There is one of My other dogs an AffenPinscher named MagWai. Mag is a hermaphrodite and has 6 toes up front and has 4 rows of teeth on the bottom. He eats like a shark. There is a picture of us going to the dog park and Mag sits up front.

Meditation helps on fixing YourSelf, immensely.

The "funny thing" is when I was on 7 prescribed meds I had a co-pay of $20.00 Since I got MySelf off of 5 of those and have kept 2 opiate meds at a lesser dose than when I started 12 years ago, I now get $1207/month taken out of My police retirement..

It should also be noted that I also used Cannabis while back in Ca. and this too, I believe, help greatly..

Proud Member Of LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great thread due to the numerous ways to use coconut oil. While I haven't tried it on my cars, have used it in everything from hair conditioning to making deodorant.
edit on 30-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thank you, it really is amazing. My car still looks great and feels almost soft!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

So you smeared your SUV in food?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

I've only tried emu once, and I honestly don't remember what it even tastes like. Waaay back in my primary school days when we would have indigenous visitors come to the schools and we would learn tidbits of Aboriginal culture (not sure if they still do that these days, guess I'll find out when my son is old enough to start school). But I know that kangaroo is delicious! Full of iron too!

I don't know what it's like over there, but here just about every festival has a booth with char-broiled "turkey legs". Funny thing is, 95% of the time, those "turkey legs" are emu legs. You'll know it's not turkey if it has that strange little shank bone in it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

LOL the SUV was hungry!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I went to a Texas state fair once and all I saw was turkey legs. Lol they are good

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You might want to check out this link.

there's a post on making your own wax using coconut oil.

I'm not sure about using straight oil. I'd think it would wear off too easy.

20g Carnauba flakes
5g Beeswax
50ml Coconut Oil

www.autogeekonline.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Wow thank you grey580! I will check out he link right now

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yeah, I wouldn't attempt waxing any sensitive areas myself anyway! That is a job for a professional!

I did wax my husband's chest once, with those prewaxed strips. After a couple, it was drawing blood and I did not want to finish the job. Kudos to him for refusing to be a splotchy chested man! But Never Again!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I waxed my car and felt you all should know that I'm an ignorant dolt who's totally contributed to the f!cked up ignorance in America.... your welcome

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I went to a Texas state fair once and all I saw was turkey legs. Lol they are good

They are delicious, but they are emu... Hehee. I love drumsticks period... I don't care from which avian species they are derived. My love of them has led me to eat enough of them to know the difference. Emu is almost beefy compared to Turkey which is fatty, moist, and quite literally falls off the bone if prepared to my own personal taste.

It only took me about two Thanksgiving Dinners to realize the difference in texture, taste, and bone structure.

Apologies if this is off-topic, but so many don't realize this little nugget of wisdom. Fare food is Emu.... Not Turkey.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Lol your funny. I am making my way to your house for thanksgiving! Is that ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join