It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kasich on CNN, Wisconson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm watching CNN right now and this asshole just endorsed the free trade agreements that shipped over ten million jobs overseas.

Do these people never listen? Why are we allowing this crap!

You can't be pro jobs and pro trade agreements when the trade agreements are what's shopping jobs out of the country!

Damn right I'm voting for Trump.

Now he just said that we should arm Ukraine and help them fight Russia!.

Oh man I hate these politicians.

www.cnn.com...

Here's a link for anyone who wants to watch it.

edit on 3/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He said the same thing in the last debate, If this guy is ever elected president he's going to cause WW3. Luckily he is 4th in a 2 man race. I can't stand that guy, he has no chance of winning the nomination unless the convention is brokered and even then if he does get picked he's going to lose badly. He's the typical politician staying in a losing race and going against the peoples wishes. I think he's won 1 state? The guy is an absolute joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

How is this even happening?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: sandman441

How is this even happening?

He is waiting for the #CruzSexScandal to explode. He might actually have a chance when that happens. I bet Ted already has his apology speech ready just in case.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Kasich is also super pro amnesty, I believe. He's like the Republican version of Hillary (he's democrat-lite, Hillary is republican-lite)
My dad, who I always thought voted libertarian, really likes him apparently. But he has what, 4% of the primary votes?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

Thank god too the guy is a total moron.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
And why did you think Kasich is not doing well. He actually has the percentage numbers of Rubio when Marco dropped out.
Another Obama wannabe

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Captain Potato got this far by sitting quietly in the back of the room and letting the others use all the oxygen in the room. He and his supporters call this "being the adult", anywhere else in the world it's called being a "back bencher".

Now that he doesn't have the option to sit quietly his horrid ideas and track record will come to light.

Had he opened his mouth four months ago and the media paid any attention to him, he would have left the same as Bobby Jindal and he wouldn't still be pretending that he's the "one with the chance to beat Hillary".

40 years in politics and big banks, just what America needs. Captain potato. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You cant just make jobs out of thin air to feed a never ending consumerism of debts, someone lives in extreme poverty cause someone else lives like a king..

top topics

join