It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
a reply to: Indigo5

In a press and security scrum around a party frontrunner
I'd like to think I'm raising my daughters to handle such a situation in a much more mature manner, like call him an asshole and move on.

I am raising my daughters to defend themselves whenever a man aggressively puts there hands on them without cause and more so when it is hard enough to leave bruises..

To each their own though..A strange definition of maturity you are teaching them...suck it up? Don't talk about it? It's a man's world?

Maybe it's part of the cultural divide in this country...I am raising my daughters differently..

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

So as long as it doesnt show up, men can do whatever you want right?

1. How do you know that she didn't create that bruise herself, or if the bruise wasn't from some other non related incident?

2. From that video I saw no excessive force and no distress before or after?

3. So now this is a sexist issue?

As an unbiased non trump supporter I see this as a political attack and nothing more from that video.

What makes it even more silly is That there are so many legit things to actually go after trump. All this vague incident will do is add fuel to the fire that trump is so anti establishment that they are trying to frame him.

Than you wonder why people think he is anti establishment.

edit on 52331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 12:52:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow, the video clearly shows her arm being ripped off and her being beaten with the bloody stump. Oh, and Trump is Hitler.

Seriously, I had to watch the footage several times to even see anything happening. All I see is an annoying and aggressive reporter that claims she was pushed and attacked just perhaps getting too close and annoying with a candidate. The campaign manager grabs her by the arm to move her back a distance and he gets charged with assault.

I would never condone any kind of violence against a woman, but I just don't see anything in this video that constitutes assault. As far as I can tell, everyone in that crowd could say they were physically assaulted.

This is clearly a hit on Trump.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Go you! Teach them they are valuable and worthy and don't have to tolerate abuse.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Absolutely not! Do not put words in my mouth.

I'm talking about this specific event .

Ask any reporter if they've been jerked away from a candidate by security or campaign staff. I see nothing from viewing this event in it's totality that warrants criminal charges. I've had jobs where I come home bruised way worse than that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

As an unbiased non trump supporter I see this as a political smear campaign and nothing more from that video.

You are aware that the police interviewed witnesses who support her story? Plus Audio of the encounter? Plus at least one other cell phone video showing the grab?

Is there some reason you can think of why Corey Lewondowski would lie about it? And call her delusional?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What I'm saying is that the whole narrative of she's an attention seeker is being pushed by the Trump campaign.

I've followed this story since the beginning, posting several threads as to the progression of events:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
After everything I've read and seen about this incident, I'm left with the impression that Fields made more of the incident than what actually transpired. The motive is either seeking attention or sympathy in lieu of being denied continued access to Trump, which resulted in a few bruises. I don't need the Trump campaign's influence to come to this conclusion.

There have been reporters injured or even killed chasing a story, as they knew the risks involved and were willing to forgo personal safety to get it. Fields inserted herself into a chaotic, frenzied situation and right or wrong, Trump's campaign manager reacted. I see no evidence of battery on this video, but it did give me a headache viewing it 5-6 times.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You are aware that the police interviewed witnesses who support her story? c Plus at least one other cell phone video showing the grab?

Where is this information that you clearly have accessed so I can re access my current view of the situation?

You are aware that the police interviewed witnesses who support her story

Are you suggesting that there can be no more than one person to lie for political gain?

Plus Audio of the encounter?

Not sure how much help the audio will be versus the actual video but sure I would like to hear if you have it.

Plus at least one other cell phone video showing the grab?

Again I only saw the video on the OP but wouldn't mine seeing another angle that would suggest eitherwise?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The video shows him grabbing her upper-arm

Yet, the bruises are on her wrists, that seems odd

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

It's pretty obvious the journalist is lying so she can get her big story, and the media is blowing it out of all proportion and giving it as much publicity as possible to try and use it against Trump.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Is there some reason you can think of why Corey Lewondowski would lie about it? And call her delusional?

In regards to Lewandowski denying the incident. If she accused him of battery from that incident shown in the OP videos, then I can see why he would say that she was lying.

I saw no excessive force , she barely missed a step or even took a step back from when he grab or touched her? She did not appear under any distress before or after the incident from what I can see in that video.

Again

How can you be so certain she didnt do that bruise herself with the amount of evidence at this time?
edit on 34331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 12:34:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Once again someone putting words in my mouth.

How you are raising your daughters is great, and I agree especially if we are talking about getting grabbed like that in a bar or on the street, not so much in a press scrum as a reporter. Teaching someone to resist with force, also requires teaching discretion. Punch a secret service agent pulling someone away like that and see who gets charged with what.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: theantediluvian

There have been reporters injured or even killed chasing a story, as they knew the risks involved and were willing to forgo personal safety to get it.

Uhhh...Maybe investigating the Mob? or drug cartels? Your premise is that asking a presidential candidate a question in the USA carries with it an inherent risk to "personal safety"?...Screw that...we are not Russia...

Fields inserted herself into a chaotic, frenzied situation and right or wrong,

The only one in that entire crowd that got physical was Trump's campaign manager!

She did not insert herself into a "chaotic, frenzied" situation...that was created by Trumps campaign manager..

That is like sucker punching someone while waiting in line at a coffee shop and then saying it was their fault for standing beside someone as violent as yourself. They should have never put themselves in that situation if they were not willing to take the risk.

Put another way...I doubt that turd of a man would have grabbed her arm and yanked her back if she was a well built 200 pnd weight lifter.

He is an ass...he lied about it...trump backed him up in that lie...

Just another day in the Trump campaign...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Of course he would have pulled anyone that close away. So what if it's a 200 lb weight lifter. There is at least 4 and probably more USSS agents in right there to back him up.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Punch a secret service agent pulling someone away like that and see who gets charged with what.

He was not a secret service agent...he was a campaign manager...he had nothing to do with security...He wasn't protecting Trump? That had nothing to do with security?

Nice try though...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

In regards to Lewandowski denying the incident. If she accused him of battery from that incident shown in the OP videos, then I can see why he would say that she was lying.

He said he "never touched her" and called her delusional...

Lots of ducking and bobbing from reality around here...

Want me to post exactly what he said again?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Of course he would have pulled anyone that close away. So what if it's a 200 lb weight lifter. There is at least 4 and probably more USSS agents in right there to back him up.

I imagine when a campaign manager assaults a 200lb man-reporter the secret service would not so much as "back him up" as they would break it up after moving slowly enough to allow him a lesson.

You seem to be confused about "security" issues???

She was a reporter asking a question...not a security threat to anyone...that is why you don't see the secret service acting like that turd coward of a campaign manager and grabbing reporters.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This charge against Lewandowski has even more of a feel for a hit piece:

www.dangerandplay.com...

Washington Post's photographer was at the event with Ben Terris and took photos of the Michelle incident. He then claimed he wasn't there. Then turned around and said he WAS there but didn't see any assault.

edit on 29-3-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

He said he "never touched her" and called her delusional...

Again from that video I can see where he would have no recollection of touching her in the way she is suggesting. Its not like there was a scene created from that incident , so it was not exactly something that would suggest a memorable event.

Actually I have been in Disney World numerous of times where people have pushed each other in more drastic measure than what was displayed in that video . Heck I'm sure its even happened to me in tight quarter but Its not something that I register as memory worthy.

Lots of ducking and bobbing from reality around here...

Yes but it appears to be coming from those that are trying to waste their time with this incident as some Trump smear.

The question that you and others have been ducking and bobbing on are

1. How do you know that she didn't create that bruise herself or the bruise wasn't from some other non related incident?

2. From that video where did you see excessive force? She didn't even skip a step.

3. Where do you see her in distress before or after the incident on that video?

edit on 50331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 12:50:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well the Trump campaign sure knows how to pick 'em. Lewandowski's lawyer lost his old job for biting a stripper:

www.mediaite.com...

Headline idea: Abuser's campaign hires abuser to defend abuser.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join