It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The United States Still Exist? — Paul Craig Roberts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

To answer the question that is the title, we have to know of what the US consists. Is it an ethnic group, a collection of buildings and resources, a land mass with boundaries, or is it the Constitution. Clearly what differentiates the US from other countries is the US Constitution. The Constitution defines us as a people. Without the Constitution we would be a different country. Therefore, to lose the Constitution is to lose the country.

Does the Constitution still exist? Let us examine the document and come to a conclusion.

The Constitution consists of a description of a republic with three independent branches, legislative, executive, and judicial, each with its own powers, and the Bill of Rights incorporated as constitutional amendments. The Bill of Rights describes the civil liberties of citizens that cannot be violated by the government.
Does The United States Still Exist? — Paul Craig Roberts

Roberts makes the US government sound like organized crime. The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced that's the case. Here's an example:

"I think without any question it's what we called 'the use of hired gunmen.' And this isn't new. In fact, this little manual here, which is called 'The Assassination Manual For Latin America', contains a line which says, that, talking about Latin America, 'If possible, professional criminals will be hired to carry out specific selected jobs.' 'Jobs' in quotes which means murders. Well, if this manual for Latin America, printed within the last few years, and a government manual says that, there's no question what the application of the same techniques was dated back in Kennedy's time. In fact, I know that from my own experience. You know, I was in that business in those days. So, with that knowledge, you begin to realize that hired criminals, the way this book says, can be hired by anybody in power with sufficient money to pay them but more importantly, with sufficient power to operate the cover-up ever after." - Fletcher Prouty

Did Fletcher Prouty (Mr. X from "JFK") make allusions to a non-human force controlling things?

That's a confession of one of the former most high-ranking people in the US military that he used "professional criminals" in his "business" for the US government (and way back in the 1960s no less). That alone would make one think...

What is the difference between "professional criminals" and "military men" if they're working hand in hand?

And, they admit it openly.

Where's the line between organized crime and government when a government agency is kidnapping children for profit?

CPS: Child Protectors or Pimps?

When CPS Kidnaps Children for Money

The most frightening aspect of all this is that things such as the above are happening everywhere and, as far as I can surmise, very few care at all. It's as if the masses have lost touch with reality.
edit on 28-3-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I always found the following video to be excellent primer to unravel today's political madness. Democracy today is just a puppet show to keep our fascist masters out of the limelight.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You mean the Federal reserve and their 50 b*tches?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is no difference.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No, now it's called the "Federal Government of America"
States are no more now....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I posted this a while back

American politicians should be indicted for running a criminal enterprise

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"They did it to the mob. They ran them practically out of NYC with indictments on the RICO statute of running a criminal enterprise.

Why isn’t the criminal government were getting not also a criminal enterprise? Why isn’t it exposed to the RICO statute?

Is a government some kind of divine group? I'll answer that, HELL NO!

The congress and president are both being bribed constantly by financial oligarchies, just look at the record of the massive lobbyist paying for favors. Is that not extortion?

Bill Clinton left the white house broke and now is a multi millionaire

Look at the record of the cabinet members of various administrations, where right after they leave government they ALL get lucrative employment with Wall street firms, think tanks, and corporations who had just been lobbying them( while they were in government) right before they retired from government.

THIS IS A SCAM...A LEGAL SCAM!
If this is not a criminal enterprise them the mafia isn’t either."

Roberts is right. This country is a criminal enterprise. The US may be the most corrupt country in the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join