It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian PM Claims EU Manufactured Immigration Crisis to Undermine National Sovereignty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think he hits the nail right on the head (and echoes what many here at ATS have long suspected), although many have and will simply dismiss him as a "right wing", racist, islamophobe kook.

Which really only proves one of his main points--that the PC culture in Brussels is silencing speech, within political circles, that exposes the "crisis" for what it really is: an intentional, orchestrated effort to undermine and destroy the individual sovereignty of European nations.

Europe is not free, because freedom begins with speaking the truth. In Europe today it is forbidden to speak the truth. A muzzle is a muzzle – even if it is made of silk.

Here's a link to a full English transcript:

The Rebel

I think our leaders here at home could learn a thing or two from this guy.

Your thoughts? I didn't see anything posted about this particular speech yet (surprisingly), so my apologies if this has already been brought to your attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Hilarious, he talks about multi-culturism being the threat and in the end calls for multicultural Europe to unite.
Which is it?
Besides that,
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TODAY-AYAY. OH OH DEEP IN MY HEART I DO BELIEVE, WE SHALL OVERCOME SOME DAY!
I live in Munich and just don't see the difference or the danger, or any of all the rape gangs...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Russia needs to fix this...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I couldn't get past even 2 minutes of that video... after he claimed European 'christian' morals are being diluted by immigration, he totally lost me!

Just a bunch of paranoid racist vile nonsense... imo.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Just a bunch of paranoid racist vile nonsense... imo.

After watching less than two minutes of it?

How utterly predictable.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yep i can agree on manufactured immigration and what not but EU is also guilty for creating it and supporting of it, these speeches dont really care to go explain all that cause that would be too much truth to control.

Its also obvious that many EU country have been lead to this by blind folded and some blackmailed and such methods but there are also in each countries leaders whom have gone along with promise of future business and wealthy.

Its great if ppl start to awake and stand up for these scams and lies of few whom dare to call em self leaders and what not but its so easy to trick masses to go on and "stand up" to the victim and strike em down, for once ppl lets raise awareness bit more higher and lets direct the power towards those whom have created this situation and whom rather keep it going on. If we somehow pull that off we could be great example of the so much called freedom and what not, perhaps we could help each other build back up and learn how to stop war games happening. Now that would be a great victory.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose

Hope you are not advocating Russia occupying Hungary again, or transplanting Russians in areas cleared of the natives.

Perhaps all European countries should hols a referendum like the UK. This may help Europe focus on things that people support. Many nations do not support the acceptance of millions of culturally different migrants. Just because Germany wants it, does not man everyone else should.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Today the international media's artillery bombardments, denunciations, threats and blackmail are enough.
That's how far I got. 3:39

Here in Britain spooks teach journalism in universities. That's why it's all crap. Presumably this is the general case.

Unfortunately many people haven't yet realised the enormously controlling effect of the mainstream media fairy tales.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: AldarKose

Many nations do not support the acceptance of millions of culturally different migrants. Just because Germany wants it, does not man everyone else should.

What's good for the Germans is good for everybody else in Europe. They run the show.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

And why not? "Wer zahlt schafft an" bavarian saying, who pays calls the shots.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He is not racist , only a mere realist and knows his country's past. If you knew only a little bit about Hungarian history and its coming to existence and nearly falling to pieces, you would not condemn his speech.

See, Hungary has been under attack from so many countries in the past. The Germans, Austrians, Russians. (Just to name a few)
They were even under the rule of the muslim Ottoman empire for over 150 years, so they know when they say that they wish to keep their country the way it is, with their own rules and their own mostly Roman Catholic religion.

They are not being racist, they just not want another invasion/attack/war. Orban Victor knows his country's history and they have suffered enough to know what's best for them.

Even in their national anthem there is a line: Haven't we suffered enough?

I believe they have. So what if they want to keep their country and culture the way it is? At least they are not all PC about it, Orban Victor is one of the rare political figures who is speaking the truth, and saying what most Europeans think, but dare not say.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: spelling

edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And why not? "Wer zahlt schafft an" bavarian saying, who pays calls the shots.

Totally agree Deutschland uber alles

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harut

in many ways Orban does as you say speak the truth
Hungary is an individual if you know what I mean. it has never really fitted in to the German and Slav predominance in central and Eastern Europe. Hungary is Hungary and not a colony of one of the big groups out there, it thinks for itself and I admire that so much. also I admire the way it still has and preserves its ancient Jewish population unlike most places out there, it's still an important part of the state. you let in loads of foreigners and this community will be under siege from them as in belgium it's Brussels and Antwerp Jewish community are under attack from Muslim immigrants. good on Orban of wanting to preserve Hungary as the way it is

edit on 26-3-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

More than anything else, it appears to be about Hungary's refusal to once again be used as pawns in a larger geopolitical game.

These (as anticipated) knee-jerk cries of racism are just a way of shaming people into compliance while rallying the statist ground troops through emotional manipulation.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I like he mentioned Poland as well. They don't want to be under rule again, they want to be Independent.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Funny he doesn't mention the 20,000 Hungarian refugees who were welcomed in Britain 50 years ago.

Fifty years ago, in the wake of a failed and bloody revolution, 20,000 Hungarian refugees started to arrive in Britain. They were welcomed as heroes, people competed to entertain them for Christmas, and their arrival will be

www.theguardian.com...

Convenietly left that group out his nationalist tirade

edit on 27-3-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harut
He is not racist , only a mere realist and knows his country's past. If you knew only a little bit about Hungarian history and its coming to existence and nearly falling to pieces, you would not condemn his speech.

See, Hungary has been under attack from so many countries in the past. The Germans, Austrians, Russians. (Just to name a few)
They were even under the rule of the muslim Ottoman empire for over 150 years, so they know when they say that they wish to keep their country the way it is, with their own rules and their own mostly Roman Catholic religion.

They are not being racist, they just not want another invasion/attack/war. Orban Victor knows his country's history and they have suffered enough to know what's best for them.

Even in their national anthem there is a line: Haven't we suffered enough?

I believe they have. So what if they want to keep their country and culture the way it is? At least they are not all PC about it, Orban Victor is one of the rare political figures who is speaking the truth, and saying what most Europeans think, but dare not say.

Just shows that you don't know anything about Hungary,apart from little history and their national anthem. Hungary is extremely bigoted country. Hungary has faced problems with extreme right wing fascism long before the immigration crisis. Here is a report from 2014:

A 2011 survey finds many Hungarians share anti-Roma sentiments with 60 percent believing that criminality was in "gypsy" blood. The same poll found 40 percent believed it was OK to have bars and clubs where Roma were not allowed in.

The Harvard report says the anti-minority climate is having a deleterious effect on the Roma and that hate speech by politicians and public figures has contributed to physical and violent assaults against this marginalized population. The European Roma Rights Centre documented cases of seven Romani adults and two Romani children who died in attacks from 2008 to 2012.

Another concerning issue in the report is the rise of paramilitary and extremist groups, which target not only Roma, but Jews and the LGBT community. And many of these groups conduct weapon trainings for their members. One of the report authors says the frequency and regularity of these instructions is unique to this central European country.

Victor Orban is just a result of this bigotry. Does hungarian suffering from the past give them a free pass to be fascists? What kind of nonsense is that ?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

That's not what I meant. Just saying Germany pays a lot to the EU. More than any other nation.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Harut

I admire the way it still has and preserves its ancient Jewish population unlike most places out there, it's still an important part of the state. you let in loads of foreigners and this community will be under siege from them as in belgium it's Brussels and Antwerp Jewish community are under attack from Muslim immigrants. good on Orban of wanting to preserve Hungary as the way it is

Hungarians are doing a fine job being antisemetic themselves

Budapest Jews fear violent attack only ‘a matter of time’

www.timesofisrael.com...

Hungary Suffers Two Anti-Semitic Attacks in Less Than a Week

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Hungary Sliding Back to Nazi-Era Anti-Semitism?

www1.cbn.com...

Must be wonderful to be a jew in Hungary. Do you people even examine the facts before spouting bs like the above ?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Just shows that you don't know anything about Hungary,apart from little history and their national anthem. Hungary is extremely bigoted country. Hungary has faced problems with extreme right wing fascism long before the immigration crisis.

Error,
Now I am certain that I know more about Hungarian history than you.
If you did, you never would have brought the Roma issue up. Just ask any Hungarian or even Austrian what most Romas are famous for, and how it affects their economy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join