It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact? Stranded 'alien being' pleads with UFO investigators for help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

A BIZARRE report has been filed with the world's biggest UFO research organisation claiming to be from a body-snatching extraterrestrial being stranded on Earth. The US-based Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is the world's biggest organisation for logging and investigating UFO sightings and alleged alien encounters, so is used to its fair share of weirdness. But this is believed to the first report made to it alleging to be from an intelligent alien life form. The organisation receives its fair share of hoax reports that it has to sift through, so that explanation will probably be the most likely if it choses to investigate the case.

The 'alien' said in its bizarre report to MUFON it usually existed as an electromagnetic wave which hijacked physical bodies or even human beings. It said: "I'm an extraterrestrial being adopted by humankind. "You can call me Mogay." It went on to say in broken English that a disaster on another celestial body had caused it and others to seek refuge on Earth. It said: "We were stay as electromagnetic wave and normally use replaceable bodies to work. "A celestial body made most of our equipment can't work. "We tried to make it get away from Matif, but we failed and that celestial body hit the Matif. "Although the adverse effects of celestial body had gone when it knocked out of its orbit, but it's no more time for us to took refuge with transfer system.
[SNIP]

Here is a channeling interview with the alien -

What do you guys think? Hoax or plausible? In my opinion, let's say it's real, then simply because there are so many hoaxes out there that when an alien does try contacting us in a way that's outside our expectations of what we would consider alien contact, we reject it since it's outside the norm of our collective experiences.

I believe it myself on for many reasons, one being that even the most well informed scientist on how the cosmos works doesn't know enough to say these aliens cant exist in this fashion. We simply don't know what's out there to say it cant be real. What's worse, is our ignorance on the reality of the universe outside our understanding is stopping and limiting us from helping the aliens simply because our ego doesn't like to be tricked on the chance it's bs.

If you are one to already believe in aliens, why not try and reach out to it through meditation? Allow it to take momentary control of you in order to help it. You could even film yourself as it's taking control. Ask it questions when you're yourself, then once it's in you, film yourself while under it while it answers your questions, you build a dialogue with it and then figure out what can be done to help it.

Who knows, you could be the very person who's instrumental in public contact thanks to your efforts. What have you got to lose?
edit on 24-3-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

Important: Using Content from Other Websites

If you find material worthy of sharing with the ATS audience, please simply post a snippet of the content, then a link to the web page on which you found the material.

edit on 25/3/16 by argentus because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is obviously a hoax in my opinion. I didn't watch the video because you described it as a "channeling interview" meaning some crazy person is claiming to have an alien speak through them. I could just as easily make up some crazy story then claim to have an alien speaking through me.

Probably just someone who is starved for attention. There's no way this can be corroborated with any kind of actual evidence.
edit on 3/24/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

The 'alien' said in its bizarre report to MUFON it usually existed as an electromagnetic wave which hijacked physical bodies or even human beings. It said: "I'm an extraterrestrial being adopted by humankind. "You can call me Mogay."

Arrest him for kidnapping.

"Hijacks human beings" but says "adopted by humankind". Which is it?

Mog from Zog play is kind of ironic. Mogay from Zogay?

Someone is pulling Mufon's leg I think.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The alien is called "Mogay"?!?

As in: Can this story be any mo' gay?

Anyway, seriously ...

I didn't watch the video. I'm open to anything. And I believer they're probably here. But channeling usually doesn't work for me. May give it watch later tonight.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why is it obviously a hoax?
When you claim channeling isnt real, what do you know about reality to say that's not possible?

(I don't want to open into a long argument into why channeling could and couldn't be real, but when you claim something can not be, i would think that's because you have a good reason why that is so, and not simply because you personally haven't experienced it.)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Please boil this down to what the alien needs...what kind of "help" is it seeking?

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Please boil this down to what the alien needs...what kind of "help" is it seeking?

My money is on "psychiatric".

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I saw the word challenging and went no further.
MO..Gay!..can do much better than commuting via a challenger .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's YouTube, every single channel is starved for attention and there is a giant group of people who "channel" aliens. It's a cop out of saying you talk to aliens all the time but never have to prove it because they're on their home world or mother ship. Galactic Federation of Light comes to mind. Wait, I wonder if the folks in the OP are somehow related to the GFL? If so, this thread would be right in the LoL forum or Hoax Bin.

And also, UK Express.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby ahahaha totally, it is different though from the usual generalized alien story. The girl on the right is hot though.

edit on 24-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Obviously a hoax..

We were stay as electromagnetic wave and normally use replaceable bodies to work.

An electromagnetic wave as a disembodied consciousness? Ridiculous and impossible.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

What do you know about consciousness to say it can't exist without a physical container? Do you know what consciousness is to say what consciousness can and can not be?

How do you know everything from the wind to the rocks to an electromagnetic wave doesnt have their own consciousness? It's already been found that plants have consciousness, there's plenty of reason to say there's no such thing as dead matter and that all matter is living and aware in some state.
edit on 24-3-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They played mass effect to much.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That video is just a load of old new age mumbo jumbo.

No useful information is presented - I've been to 'channeling' sessions before where the 'entity' speaks in first person, not via a person.

Also.... if it can also only speak in broken English, how come it understands the ENGLISH questions so perfectly?

"Don't judge the people with mental illness - schizophrenia, bipolar, we're sometimes using them' - yeah right.

Not very believable sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
gotta love the ufo forums

i needed a good laugh.

so this tripe is 'far fetched' whereas other ufo stories are valid.

its all in the same category. after years of ufo 'research' all there is is still some guy or gal saying ufo are in my head.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ifn he be so smart....WHY AINT HE RICH>?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Because there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the "alien" that woman is supposedly talking to isn't just a figment of her imagination.

Am I saying it's impossible? No, but I am saying that there is about 99.999% chance this is a hoax and she is just looking for attention.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

An electromagnetic wave got stranded on a planet?

This alien doesn't know high school physics.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

There was a guy who came into our "church" a week ago. I use quotes around church because, we are a rock n roll institution, and not a religious one.

Anyway -- he claimed he was channeling David Bowie, and he had a message for us. I was like, cool, let's hear it.

He launched into page after page of cute little drawings with cute little spirals of "words" / lyrics that he claimed Bowie gave to him to bring peace to our species after his passing.

I was dying.

His lyrics were so bad, like the most rudimentary rhyme schemes and trite generic astrology-like sentimentality. We tried to stay good natured about it, as obviously he needs some kind of help, but when he started in about how David was concerned his "fans" would commit suicide over his death, we threw the guy out on his ear.

"One thing that I know is true, the power of heaven is inside of you. Never be blue, think about the things you do. And say, because I want you all to be ok...."

Just like that, on and on. It was so blatantly transparent I actually felt bad for the guy. A little anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Good lord, everything about this is just so...completely unbelievable, stupid, and not even entertaining as a hoax. Or, aliens are REALLY dumb and will be Darwinized out of existence soon anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join