It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd experience with a customer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If there's any truth to those stories, even though the stuff may be weird, the stuff they've done means they're thinking fondly of you. Should make friends with these people. Sound like the types that may give good advice and help you out. Odd perhaps, but some of the quirkiest people tend to offer the most kindness. Maybe run a few errands or do a few favors in turn.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I met three different people at three different times within a year, either in front of my house or at my house for various reasons.

One was a neighbor up the street who saw me receive a incredibly big freight package and offered to help me bring it in. This was my first time meeting him and we talked briefly and he had suggested I meet the guy downstairs. "You'll really like him, he's really smart". I was friendly and acknowledged maybe I'll do that but hadn't.

Then one day a neighbor moves into the apt next to me. While be cordial with him one day when we were both on the porch he mentions the neighbor downstairs. Makes the same suggestion that I should meet him.

Finally, one day I'm in my apt. and I get a knock at the door. I answer and it's a friend of the downstairs neighbor. He asks for a favor on behalf of the neighbor to which I agree. Being curious, I asked why he didn't come up and ask? His friend responds that he is disabled and in a wheelchair. I hadn't realized all this time, explains why I haven't actually ever seen him. After a brief discussion his friends says to me, "you know, he talks a lot like you do, maybe you should come down and meet him.

Being intrigued I accepted. I go down and meet this fella and he is very friendly, big welcoming smile and of course sitting in a wheelchair. We talk for a short while about various topics and I acknowledge we do think similarly about similar topics. The strange thing is, he begins to give a 10 minute explanation on a topic and proceeds to give an in depth play by play of a persons life, only this random person being used as an example was me. I was latterly reliving my life through his words in ways that were just too uncanny.

This guy was obviously #ing with me, to which I quipped "Are you #ing with me?" He was a bit startled but smiled and said no. We talked a little more and I eventually go back up stairs. We have since become pretty good friends although I have since moved. Strangely enough he's considered psyche to those who know him. Even those who don't necessarily like him still share strange stories of him.

I meditated with him once and it was the only time I physically felt something like that experience. It was like a waterfall of energy falling on my head. I was having a hard time keeping my head up, the wave was pushing it down. I dunno. *shrugs*

<< 1   >>

join