It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd experience with a customer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey all,

I'll just get to the meat of this and save details for later.

I think I ran into a real psychic. I never thought I'd say that.
I went to a customers house a few days ago and he said he remembered me from a flea market a few years ago. Now, I don't recall ever going to the flea market but he swore he knew who I was. He said he and his wife left their booth years ago and just opened up a new shop in a strip mall nearby. I was genuinely confused, but I was there to work and I figured the quickest way to work was just play along, so I did.

That is when his wife walked outside. They were both older, mid to late 50's, and she was wearing a crystal around her neck, as well as a gold star of David. She instantly recognized me, but I did not recognize her. She said hi with a warm smile and disappeared back inside. I kept working while talking to the husband.

A few minutes later, she comes outside and hands me incense sticks. "Dragons Blood, its your favorite." She handed it to me. I was again confused. They were my favorite. My sister bought me some for Christmas a few years ago, but that was back in my hometown some 800 miles away. Aside from that, I did not go get any. There was no way this woman knew that for a fact. I figured it is popular, so she took a shot to open me up to do cold readings. Up to this point, I didn't have any notion she was psychic. New agey yes. So now I'm on guard because I think she's going to try and make a few dollars off me.

All three of us are outside while I'm working and just a minute after the incense ,she says out loud, your back is hurting your worse. She didn't say it questionably, it was more matter of fact.

Well, I have back problems and nerve damage in my lower back. However, I wasn't wincing or seeming to be in pain, so I chalked that up to another cold read or guess, many people have back pain. She gave me some rabbit tobacco and told me it would help the pains. I accepted and thanked her as to not be rude. This is when things get weird.

She says matter of factly that my daughter wanted a dream catcher a few years ago. That is true, she was asking for one pretty adamantly about 2 years ago. I didn't tell her I had kids.

She disappears inside for about 10 minutes while I'm finishing up the outdoor work, and then comes back out with a dream catcher she just made. She goes," its pink because its her favorite color, I have flower on it for her beauty, feathers for her native American in her blood, and the pearl is for your grandmother."

Shocked doesn't describe the feeling I had. The color and flowers, big deal, anyone can guess that a girl would like that, but the native American in her blood and the pearl. My mother sent me my grand mothers pearl necklace a few months ago when she found it cleaning out the attic. Its the only thing I have of my grandparents from either side of my family.

This lady had no way of knowing that.

I say thanks and she goes inside. The husband can tell I'm confused and he finally says it. She's a psychic and she needed to get out of the flea market so she could focus on one person at a time.

We go inside and she is sitting by the door working on some jewelry and asks how long have I been playing guitar. Years now, but I just bought a new guitar two days prior. She raises this jewelry over her open palm, swings it around, and says a little prayer or something, and says it is my pendulum. Guitar on it for me, metal for my son, blue and green for me and my wife. She said she felt blue or green for me and my wife together. Well, last weekend we renovated the bathroom and we mutually agreed on a blue green.

I'm dumbfounded with what is happening,truly. She hands me a fake sea shell and goes "for your wife. She likes the beach.". This lady is getting scary, but there is more. The husband then hands me two lolipops and she said I look hungry. She keeps staring at me, only to break once and say" zombies, your wife, loves zombies.". Why yes, crazy lady, yes she does.

She hands me a childs zombie toy and says it.looks lime something my son already plays with. YUP. SHE'S RIGHT AGAIN. Needless to say I didn't mention my son until she said something about him.

She goes on to tell me her ex had "eyes that change, like a snakes" and her husband of the last 5 years saved her from him. She told me that the ex blocked all of her memories for almost 35 years and she's known her current husband her whole life but doesn't recall him prior to 7 years ago. She then repeats a few times to watch out for people with eyes like reptiles and they definitely exist.

And it gets better.

I finally leave, take a lunch, and try to decompress everything that just happened. Get to my next job, and as I'm walking around the yard, I find a real shell, almost identical to the one she gave me for my wife. About 30 seconds after I pick up that shell, there was a fully wrapped loli pop. This job was 45 minutes away from the psychic and no where near a beach. There is more but I'm tired. If I get replys or questions I will respond tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
True story?

Sounds like you've been chosen, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Odd you put it that way jokingly. They are indeed chosen.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SlyGuy

While there will be those who dismiss your story for what ever reasons, and maybe propose you do the same, Your recalling it means you've seen something happen there, and however easy it is to say otherwise, that woman seems like she was in the zone for a minute.

Make the most of it, figure out if she'd said something that might have two meanings before you forget, and take a trip to the beach.

cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My husband had an experience like that one day while working. The guy sat and told hi all kinds of stuff about us, that he could not have guessed. My husband didn't believe such things, so it really blew him away.

One of the things he had said was that there was some sort bad electromagnetic field right under neath my side of the bed (because of polluted under ground water) that was going to cause me to have breast cancer.

We moved right after that event. The people who bought the house - the woman got breast cancer in the first year there, and died rather quickly.

That was the only thing he said about me that wasn't true, though I wonder if it would have been if we'd stayed.

I wish I could run into someone like that....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

That's a pretty strange experience. While I believe that there are true psychics, I tend to be skeptical at first, because there are a lot of fakes. So I have to ask, do you have a Facebook profile? Is it possible she could have looked you up by name, and gathered some of this info from browsing photos or posts that are visible to the public? Some of it, as you already mentioned, could be good guesses. Girls like pink, pearls were popular with your grandparents generation, lots of people have back pain, etc. But other points, not so much. That's why I wondered if she could have checked out your facebook profile, and your wife's.

But either way, I find her behavior, legit or not, extremely intrusive. It's kind of creepy that she is all up in your business. And if she truly is psychic, she should learn to keep these things to herself, because really, it's not her business at all. If she feels the need to read people, she should get herself a shop to provide this service for those who actually seek it out, and not just read every person she meets. I have a feeling her unsolicited readings are all about her need for attention, to be told how amazing she is. But someday she is going to read the wrong guy who doesn't want his privacy invaded.

edit on 23-3-2016 by 321equinox because:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yes this story is real. I called my wife immediately after it happened. I wouldn't say I was a skeptic before hand, as I've have my share of other odd events in my life.

I had a one hour drive to get to that job, about 20 minutes in I decided no podcast, no radio. Just silence and my thoughts. That's not something I normally do on a long drive. I think clearing my head may have helped her.

I wondered myself about her looking me up on Facebook, but there was no way for her to know that I was the technician coming over, we are assigned jobs that AM that are route and time dependant. Also, there are 0 posts or pictures of me with guitars on FB, and all of my settings are private, so I don't think she could have done that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Creepy..and yet cool..and I wouldn't dwell on it unless you run into either of them again..then...?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Very well written and a neat story.
Once upon a time when I flew corporate the owners had to sell the jet so I was without a job. My mother insisted I speak with a girl who mom swore was the real deal and my mother was not someone who normally believed in such stuff. We were introduced and I just asked her where and when she thought I would get another flying job. She said, "two weeks, but it will be overseas". I dismissed it as B.S. because I had not sent any resumes to companies hiring overseas... About two weeks later I received a letter there was a position open for a Lear and Kingaire Captain's position in the mid-east. I interviewed and was hired ( a friend had given them my name)... I told her I was hired and thanked her and when I returned I actually looked her up to thank her again. She had gotten religion and had decided all the stuff she knew before was the work of the devil... What a friggin waste to throw away such a gift based on some skyfairy B.S. IMO..... Anyway... that is the only encounter I have ever had with someone who seemed to know stuff that us ordinary souls are not allowed to see or tap into... for all the fakes there are those who really seem to hit the old nail on the head on occasion, no?

Again great story

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Psychics are legit. It is such a shame many of them are silenced by the church because they are told it is the devil.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Have you just met a couple of ETs? Next time you should ask, I mean it`s not like your question is any stranger than their behaviour

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to read the rest

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I ran a print shop at one time. A guy came in, wanting some business cards for himself. He was a psychic. He asked me how much, and I said 'You tell me."

He didn't laugh.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

She then repeats a few times to watch out for people with eyes like reptiles and they definitely exist.

Funny thing, I used to laugh about this it seems so silly and childish, then one day I was alone watching the news and this person's eyes changed bam! they went yellow and had a black slit pupil and then went back to normal in an instance. Thankfully I have a Wife who always believes me so I don't have to feel no one does.

I tried to find an explanation, can digital TV make this happen in some light or some other normal thing, but I could find nothing. This left me having to take another look at people's "silly" stories on this subject.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

She then repeats a few times to watch out for people with eyes like reptiles and they definitely exist.

Funny thing, I used to laugh about this it seems so silly and childish, then one day I was alone watching the news and this person's eyes changed bam! they went yellow and had a black slit pupil and then went back to normal in an instance. Thankfully I have a Wife who always believes me so I don't have to feel no one does.

I tried to find an explanation, can digital TV make this happen in some light or some other normal thing, but I could find nothing. This left me having to take another look at people's "silly" stories on this subject.

That was another thing that threw me off. I've known about the reptilians for years now, watching videos and reading stories. I like to keep an open mind but I take everything worth a grain of salt.

Well, for the three nights prior to going to work that day, I could not stop watching the mountains of YouTube videos about shapeshifters. Just another thing she brought up that rang a bell. Thinking back now its the only negative thing she spoke about and her tone changed when talking about them.

When I went to leave she actually cried and told me it meant alot to her that she was so on point because she's been having problems ever since her ex husband, who she accused of having reptilian eyes and putting up a mental cage to keep her abilities muted. Then she hugged me.

Like I said, I've had my share of unexplainable phenomena happen,some things more wacky than this. My mom and sisters think I have something that attracts odd events like this. I can't say for sure that she was psychic, because I'm not studying it, its not my expertise. I know something strange happened and I appreciate that it did.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know why this wont let me upload pictures, so I'm going to post links. The big decorative shell is the one she gave me. The smaller one is what I found about an hour an a half later no where near a beach.

Shell 1

shell 2

shell 3

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlyGuy I know something strange happened and I appreciate that it did.

And I for one appreciate you telling us about it. All laughs aside, thank you!

lol@Alien Abduct: Can you explain the expression "as below, so above and beyond" to me?
edit on 23-3-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Once one has been out of the body consciously, nothing seems impossible any longer. . . .

link   
Once one has been out of the body consciously, nothing seems impossible any longer. . . .

link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join