It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton reveals her mom thinks it is ‘important’ to extend Obamacare to illegal aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes true enough . But they're here and we need to be able to handle them without making them criminals. And yes I know some are criminals. Those should be sent packing. I'm not calling for open arms though we used to be that . I don't know. There doesn't seem to be one right or easy answer. I know people here get angry over jobs lost to immigrants and stiffer fines for business owners who pay these people off the books should be strictly enforced. If they can't work without a green card they will see the advantage of legalized entry. Sending them all home and separating parents from children is not an optimal solution and neither is building a wall. In case someone didn't think of it there are two countries sharing the water rights to the Rio Grande . That's the natural border line between Mexico and the USA. Who gets the water. The area is otherwise desert. I wonder if Trump even thought of that.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that Hillary would follow-up to ensure Illegals are covered after she's President, is smoking from the wrong pipe. She's just promising the world in order to get more votes. Illegals can't vote but their relatives who are here legally can. They like candidates who show love for Hispanics like Hillary does. They probably suspect that it's fake, but at least she's speaking the words. In their mind, a promise is better than silence.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No, I worked with them as clients every day. I know their situations. YOU do not.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wasn't it Chelsea who said Sanders would be the next Pres, then reneged what she said moments later?

We all know BIG ESTABLISHMENT are Dirty Dicks and i'm just wondering when America is going to stand up against these F'ing Pricks and say Enough is Enough?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Bernie is going to halt deportation.

He has said nothing about securing the borders or enforcing laws that are already on the books.

Why would he need to? The opposite would be a dereliction of duty and breaking the law. I'm sure he's not a criminal.
I bet he didn't say anything about it being wrong to rob banks either. Does that mean he advocates robbery?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

No. She did mistakenly call him pres Sanders. Not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We'll see. She's got a good record of doing what she says she will. She also genuinely cares. I know some don't see that but they are not really looking at the good things she's done. Mostly they just look real hard for dirt. You see what you focus on.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

The people who are voting for Hillary already know this and support her vision. She's not losing votes over this. She very probably gains some.

edit on 3192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mistakenly ''' so we're all told ''. Of course we're supposed to believe that right?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

hahahaha.... the day Hillary gains Votes over anyone is the day America will Revolt! How can you believe a woman who lies cheats and agrees with the Farks FARKING UP entire countries and destroying innocent human beings in the process? Hello?

Or are you just going to parrot what she said, throw your arms up to the sky and yell, 'What Difference Does It Make'?

(post by Bear05 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why not. What's your stake in making more of it?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

She's the lead candidate .

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Morons. All of you. None of you have travelled to places where education is free, healthcare is free, and the streets filled with laughter.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have a better idea. To the north there is this country that thinks they are morally superior to americans, the Canadians. They think a lot of us are racist, hate immigrants blah blah.
Give every illegal 1 year of US welfare in 1 check and then bus them straight to canada. Let our moral giants to the north take care of them. Let's actually have buses at the southern border and bus them all the way to Calgary.

The 30 million illegals is more than enough to assemble in mexico and reform their government to give them obamacare as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

To the north there is this country that thinks they are morally superior to americans, the Canadians.
And they are.

They think a lot of us are racist, hate immigrants blah blah.

And a lot of you are! So, that is true also.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

We don't think we are morally superior. We know we are. Big difference there.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't it Bill who had Elian deported?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: JustAnObservation

Oh but that equals more profits for the healthcare corprations.

Corporations love Clintons!

You just don't get it. Whether the government takes it over or it stays the same as it is, it costs what it costs and we will have to pay for it. Cost controls only mean rationing.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There is an easy answer to this. If the parents do not owe their allegiance to the US because they are not citizens, then neither do their children simply because they were born here.

It seems odd that Ted Cruz is an American citizen because he was born to an American mother who maintained her citizenship even while abroad by US law, but we don't look at the children of illegals the same way, huh?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join