It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Letter Containing White Powder Sent to Donald Trump's Son

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Now they are targeting Trumps son- I am personally surprised that this is J U S T now happening. What is concerning is the 'hatred' that the Trump campaign is enduring. Perhaps the Trumpmyster will rethink if his family becomes much more of a target.

A co-worker mentioned earlier this week (jokingly) that she would wear a kevlär vest if she were Trumps spouse... It may very well come to that...

A suspicious piece of mail containing white powder was sent to Eric Trump's New York City apartment Thursday, a Trump Organization source told ABC News.

A preliminary field test indicated the substance did not appear hazardous, according to the source, who was briefed on the matter.

The New York Police Department confirmed to ABC News it responded to a call at Trump Parc East, a high-end residential building on Central Park South, but the department did not identify the recipient of the letter as Donald Trump's 32-year-old son, who has an apartment in the building. (The Trump Organization source, however, confirmed the letter was indeed sent to the real estate mogul's son's apartment.)

Suspitious Letter

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

The New York Police Department confirmed to ABC News it responded to a call at Trump Parc East, a high-end residential building on Central Park South, but the department did not identify the recipient of the letter as Donald Trump's 32-year-old son, who has an apartment in the building. (The Trump Organization source, however, confirmed the letter was indeed sent to the real estate mogul's son's apartment.)

It's probably one of his mates sending him something soothing!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I say this has been happening for months.

Now suddenly, the MSM decides it's "newsworthy".

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, Trump believes it's okay to go after the families of your enemies, so.... maybe it's Karma.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well, Trump believes it's okay to go after the families of your enemies, so.... maybe it's Karma.

Could be!

If that's the case, Obama and the Progressive Left have a Nuclear Dose of Karmic whoop ass coming down on them!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I knew this was going to happen, thanks for posting the topic I have been waiting.

I also have been waiting for it on the news, haven't heard anything yet.

It would have been run 24/7 if it had been Obama.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, all us progressive lefties will have to face equal rights under the laws, healthcare for all, free public universities, and a living wage. Oooooh scary thought, Karma is.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah, all us progressive lefties will have to face equal rights under the laws, healthcare for all, free public universities, and a living wage. Oooooh scary thought, Karma is.

There already is 'heathcare for all' see medicare,medicaid. That account for over 120 million people. That rakes in over 1 trillion per year. The US government.

There is no single private insurer out there that has cornered the market.

Equal rights except when it comes to gun owners, rich people. They have no rights as far as the left is concerned.

'Free' education after the wonderful job the left has done over the last 40 years. People haven't gotten smarter, They haven't gotten more successful.

What they have gotten is more dependent on government for their existence.

Hardly letting 'equality' ring.

In fact has done nothing, but create slaves.

I digress none of that has to do with Trump's son getting sent white powder.

In fact Trump winning would be karma in action because of the left.
edit on 18-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There already is 'heathcare for all' see medicare,medicaid. That account for over 120 million people. That rakes in over 1 trillion per year. The US government.

There is no single private insurer out there that has cornered the market.

Equal rights except when it comes to gun owners, rich people. They have no rights as far as the left is concerned.

'Free' education after the wonderful job the left has done over the last 40 years. People haven't gotten smarter, They haven't gotten more successful.

What they have gotten is more dependent on government for their existence.

Hardly letting 'equality' ring.

In fact has done nothing, but create slaves.

I digress none of that has to do with Trump's son getting sent white powder.

In fact Trump winning would be karma in action because of the left.

Yep!

After the shut down of free speech and assembly in Chicago, and then this threat to Trumps family?All the hate speech from the left against Trump convinced me to change my party from independent to Republican, just so I can vote for Trump in the Primary. PA has a closed primary. I will just change it back to independent after the primary!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

And don't forget equal liability for the debt.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Some reporter asked Hillary if she knew something about it...

WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Doesnt it boggle the mind that left wingers are the ones getting violent and shutting down free speech, but Trumps is the one we should be worried about?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I find it curious that folks like you seem to know nothing of Obama's drone program. This may be a shock to you, but Obama has bombed whole families.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah, all us progressive lefties will have to face equal rights under the laws

We already have that. You want special rights and to smite your enemies (straight white males)

healthcare for all

It's too bad you can see the negative repercussions of your good intentions. Some of us can see that dependency on an ever growing government does not bode well for freedom.

free public universities

It's not free! An ever shrinking pool of working people are taxed at extremely high levels.

and a living wage.

Again, this simply means you're going to use the force of government to take other people's hard work and redistribute it to your victim class that will keep this tyranny in perpetual power with their bribed vote.

Oooooh scary thought

It's disturbing, yes.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes, all the other first world countries who have health care for all (and spending less per person), free public universities and living wages are all doing it wrong, and we are the only ones doing it right.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And don't forget equal liability for the debt.

That is the GENIUS of it Xeun.

Medicare, and medicaid finance the bulk of that debt, Paying interest on it to the Fed, and other countries like China,

That 'free' crap ? Ain't gonna be so free.

It basically amounts to putting those programs on a 'credit card'.

Which WE ALL have to pay off.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Doesnt it boggle the mind that left wingers are the ones getting violent and shutting down free speech, but Trumps is the one we should be worried about?

After Occupy,Ferguson,BLM, and Chicago. All Left wingers.

Only ideologues are the ones that DON'T see that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I find it curious that folks like you seem to know nothing of Obama's drone program. This may be a shock to you, but Obama has bombed whole families.

Obama would take out a whole village just to kill one person, but please lets continue the "left is good" and "right is bad" narratives.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don't stop there.

At least Trump waits til they get out of the womb.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Sounds like somebody sent Trump a warning.

This is truly heartbreaking, imo. Maybe they ought to ask Bill Ayers if he knows anything about this. He is a true dyed-in-the-wool terrorist and he always said that he didn't do enough back then.

Stay safe DJT....you AND your beautiful family. If we could, we would form a circle of protection around you all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join