It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order will Not let Anti Globalist Donald J Trump to be President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My point exactly. I don't know what Trump is going to do, he is in a real spin-zone. Standing up against the Bilderberg Group is walking on dangerous ground.

Like I said the President is just the CEO of a corporation, then you've got the people who actually Own. They own the Fed.

So I can see only 2 options for Donald Trump, because I know he is the Real Deal. He will either (1) Submit or (2) Get Killed. or you will see him suddenly drop out of the Race.

I highly doubt Trump is going to bow down to anyone. So Unless he's a part of some Internal Struggle within the Power structure, which it does look like that is possible. Dunno what he will do, we'll see.a reply to: Willtell

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: faust833

I hate to tell you but you have linked to a website that a lot on here will ridicule as it belongs to Alex Jones a man despised by many on here.

I believe Trump is his own person and is anti establishment and despite his misguided rhetoric is pro liberty and pure Americana.

I fully agree his life is in danger ,the amount of irresponsible people making assaninate Trump remarks will in the end provoke some unhinged mental midget to try their luck and it's because Trump is giving the establishment cause for concern in terms of booting the Globalists out.
Give the Alex Jones show a Break. It's informative. Yea Alex loses his top, but intelligent people can set that aside, what he does himself is important and he is responsible for playing a big role in exposing all the corrupt things you hear about the Government.

He also has very Important guests come on his show, including Donald Trump himself.
edit on 20-3-2016 by faust833 because: Misspelled

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Isolate us all, flood our country with Jihadists then mow us all down because we are a free society and we've got Guns? Yeah I can see George Soros planning something like that. Haa reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
People change & you can't throw a few little factoids out & say he is. Look at how he is being attacked, look at the riot in Chicago.

Do you really think that Riot was just a few thousands of people who showed up to protest? No this was a planned and carefully orchestrated attack by Leftist Billionaire George Soros who also funds BLM and La Raza.

They want to say "Trump" is a racist, but the very ones who are trying to make him out to be a racist, fund racism. a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: faust833
People change & you can't throw a few little factoids out & say he is. Look at how he is being attacked, look at the riot in Chicago.

Do you really think that Riot was just a few thousands of people who showed up to protest? No this was a planned and carefully orchestrated attack by Leftist Billionaire George Soros who also funds BLM and La Raza.

They want to say "Trump" is a racist, but the very ones who are trying to make him out to be a racist, fund racism. a reply to: theantediluvian

I'd also like to point out that alot of what you read about Trump are a bunch of "Lies" and propaganda, in case ya haven't heard. So don't believe everything you read.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: uncommitted

Never said that and never alluded to it.
You are speaking to someone whose wife was employed by Trump and she herself was an immigrant.
Do not put words in my mouth and then jump to your own conclusions.
I know Donald Trump. I have met the man, he is completely opposite of his public persona. He's actually very very nice, has a big heart and is Extremely Intelligent.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You are just being an apologist, boring.

Wtf? How so? I'd like to fix it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I have met the man, he is completely opposite of his public persona. He's actually very very nice, has a big heart and is Extremely Intelligent.

So I've heard.

But, he seems to have more then one demeanor.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's not an anti globalist. There's your answer. He sends jobs overseas then says trade agreements that send jobs overseas are bad. It's called being a liar, which Trump definitely is. You don't have to waste anymore time trying to show this to others. You see it which makes you not retarded and that puts you at a competitive advantage in life.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

How are the exact words (recorded on high definition video I might add) that come out of his mouth classified as propaganda against him? When you say and do awful things such as mocking a handicapped person expect people to think you're trash.
edit on 21-3-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: Because

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Let me know your thoughts & opinions. I had a feeling that this would happen.

Regardless if Trump wins or loses, what he has done is Historical. Some of you may not realize it yet, but he is a Martyr.

Believe me, his life is in extreme Danger.

www.infowars.com...

I find it very surprising that so much weight is placed on what the aspirants for presidency claim and promise in this election campagign. One would have expected the lessons of the recent presidential elections would been noted and learned.

Frankly i find it silly that so may seem to place much value on anything these presidential candidate say in an election campaign. Why do people not learn? Is it that they are young and inexperienced or are they simply sheeple?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Well I agree with you concerning INFOWARS, I feel different about Alex Jones now but I still watch the show, some of the guests they have I really like. What do you think about Leo Zagami'? I just got into him,and I am going to get a few of his books. I believe the guy is legitimate. The Vatican and the Jesuits rule this world.

But yeah concerning Alex Jones himself, he has kinda gone off the edge ...Meaning he has bought into the Left and Right paradigm. Politics is just a way for the Elite, meaning the Families that rule the Dome to Divide & Conquer. The Grand Architect of the Universe himself said it. The love of money is the root of all Evil. So True.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: iRevolt

He just gave the most incredible speech...

youtu.be...

Is there anyone arguing Trump doesn't tell his followers what they want to hear?

He's a salesman.

Talk is cheap.

Yeah we figured that out about a year into Obama’s first term.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Well see the thing about Trump is he really does know how to mesmerize his crowds. I guess he is ok. I'm glad he is going after the Pedophiles. Other than that I'm done with Politics.

So, a year and a half or so in his Presidency how do you think Trump is doing? I got to give him credit, ya know I don't like all of his Politics but I respect his Strength...How someone takes so much heat, amazes me. Most people would have ended it.

What I find off & And i'm not sure if this is true but supposedly Trump accepted his Oath in office when he was 70 years old 7 month and 7 days old. And now diseases and cancers are being cured but what worries me if the 5G and Y-GIG towers they are going to start deploying everywhere. These things can target certain people. The microwave emissions and frequencies they are using, and you know this if you know Magneto-Biology are going to kill us.

And what happened to all the Satellites? If they are so wonderful then why are they putting them literally everywhere..because the signals do not reach very far so they will literally be everywhere & attacking the Oxygen molecules. Why can't Trump do anything?

Could this be for 'Smart Money'? Whats next? Trump gonna phase out Money and try to get people to get a Microchip in their hands? Man, I this will come eventually and I have always heard them since the 80's talking about a 'Micro-Chip'. Comoanies will start making it Mandatory, then all those on Government assistance will be told either get the chip or we can't serve you. After that BIOLOGICAL TERRORIST ATTACK! Trump announces all must get chipped for security reasons, and health scares and it's mandatory so we can track down anyone without one.

What will happen to those who refuse? Because I sure as hell am not getting it. They are already beginning to do this in India. After it's all said and done let's just pretend I got one, I can picture myself watching TV and then all of a sudden Donald Trump manifest before my eyes like some holographic image or something and then......Most people will probably realize who he is and that they have made a mistake.

He would be the one to do it too. No other President has fit the bill. Makes me wonder...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join