It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Richard Simmons really okay?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So, many folks are probably familiar with the Sweating to the Oldies fitness guru Richard Simmons. He is an upbeat happy sort of guy and has been staying inside his home telling close friends he just needs time alone.
interactive.nydailynews.com...
Is he really a subject of Witchcraft... being kept inside his home by the people that work for him?
Are they using spells like ''Bend to my Will'' or something of the like and keeping him home and not letting him talk to people so they can have him give them raises and or something like, having him sign his estate over to them? Can't seem to figure why anyone would keep this man away from any friends. Here is a site that explains Hoodoo methods of controlling someone. To many, this a reality,
www.molochsorcery.com...
He says he is okay and not being held against his will,
www.nbcnews.com...
But if some form of Witchcraft is being used against him... how would he know?
edit on 14-3-2016 by peppycat because: added content

For anyone unfamiliar with Richard Simmons... He is this vibrant guy,

edit on 14-3-2016 by peppycat because: added video

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I always said cat huffing is an issue .. Did anyone listen ?

Lol never mind : You can always shake it off
!
edit on 14-3-2016 by Had2quick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Lolz, is he still alive? He's getting pretty old now.

I like his safety video for Air New Zealand though

PS why would you suggest witchcraft????

He is probably suffering depression if anything.
edit on 14-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Had2quick

!
What!?! Not sure If Richard Simmons has a cat.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973 Air New Zealand must be a fun airline!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It sure is

You should check out some of their other safety vids - Betty White does an awesome one too. Every time I fly them, I look forward to seeing what crazy video they will show.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

edit on Wed Mar 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
LOL, I guess if you believe syllables made from air passing over membranes, stones, minerals and plants can control the cosmos and everything in it, sure, witchcraft is on the table.

Logic, however, dictates he's getting up there in age & wanting to slow down finally. Dude always struck me as so high-energy that he might as well have been ADHD. I'm not kidding, I had Sweating to The Oldies years ago, I couldn't get through it. Just too damned hyper-like energetic & perky for me.

Edit: Speaking of logic, I think he had a leg or joint injury not too long ago. It's also logical that he's had a rough time recovering, and thus is depressed and not up to full spec physically still. THAT would do a fitness nut in mentally, being restrained from partaking in anything they love.
edit on 3/14/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Maybe they have him blackmailed into doing what they want him to do.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think a lot of his issues deal with him allegedly being closeted and the stress that it caused him throughout life.

Anyone who has a regular Stern Show listener will remember Richard's frequent visits and the interviews that Howard would have where alleged gay lovers and other personal aspects of his life would come up and Howard never felt the answers were satisfactory. I always felt he did not want to damage his brand by coming out as gay and it adversely affected his personality.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah I won't go to heavy into the use of different forms of Witchcraft, but I do see how his care takers could be keeping him dopey, if they are dispensing his meds for him. The thing that is weird though, in the first link I posted, his close friend noticed odd erratic behavior from RS, totally unlike his usual self. This could also be chalked up to getting on in years and dealing with not having the same kinda energy he once had, plus the knee surgery and unresolved issues from when he was younger.
In the article, it mentions bits from a book RS wrote and apparently, at one point while he was an overweight youth, someone took a baseball bat to his head and said something about his weight issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus That makes sense, I think he did come out eventually, but keeping that a secret for so many years because of his career would definitely be a lot of stress built up over time. He may really just need to live out of the public eye for a while.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
That makes sense, I think he did come out eventually...

I am pretty sure he never officially came out. There was an National Inquirer article with his alleged long time lover back in 2010 but he never admitted that it was true.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus That's to bad, the guy has been through enough already and to still be in the closet, must be harsh.
I was under the impression from the first link in the OP, that it was no secret. His friend that suspects Witchcraft being involved, said something that made it seem RS was open about his sexuality.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I was under the impression from the first link in the OP, that it was no secret.

Most people suspected but he never publically admitted to his sexuality.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My first guess is that he chunked up a bit when his knee messed up a while back and he was too ashamed to come back out into the public eye until he lost it again. There is a reason he turned into such a fitness guru. He was severely overweight at one time and we all know that is a real, hard lifelong battle. It doesn't take much or very long to wind up in the same predicament again.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Had2quick

!
What!?! Not sure If Richard Simmons has a cat.

He doesnt he hates pussy.

ahha..

no he's .. what? why did you make this now anyway. I'm confused. Is he in the news?

Are you making him in the news??

ARE YOU A SPY??

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Had2quick

Ewwww. That's just creepy...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This was on his twitter page 11 hours ago....

Richard Simmons ‏@TheWeightSaint · 11h11 hours ago

I can't believe I was trending on Facebook! After some questions about my health and whereabouts, I'll be calling...

Some celebrities prefer getting out of the public eye when they are aging.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul He is someone who has always stuck out in my mind as a really upbeat, happy guy. Now he is holed up in his home and not speaking to even good friends about what's going on and why he is being so anti-social. He is news, just not really big news... I know all of this from my spy-scope and listening device.
Just a little mystery to discuss outside of the political stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join