It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Reporter Files Charges Against Trump Campaign Manager

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What is his responsibility is his reaction. He does nothing to diffuse the violence or help. He should be better than either one of those guys. He does want to be President.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

How is this still a serious question? When Trump encourages it and even offers to "pay the fines" for beating up protesters, how would an assault by his campaign manager not be a product of the culture Trump is nurturing?

Source it.

In case some people missed it from Occupy,BLM, and Ferguson. You can't seriously pin THAT on Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How is this still a serious question? When Trump encourages it and even offers to "pay the fines" for beating up protesters, how would an assault by his campaign manager not be a product of the culture Trump is nurturing?

Source it.

In case some people missed it from Occupy,BLM, and Ferguson. You can't seriously pin THAT on Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Drama queen pre-modonna i do not believe her story as she says it is as
all..

Do women have no dignity anymore?

No just more violence from the Trump campaign, and more of his Trumpeters making excuses.
At what point where this happens on a regular basis will you, as his supporters, actually acknowledge the problems?

Or will you just leming it off the cliff?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

His supporters dont care, it seems they just like to placate the culture of violence Drumpf promotes

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So what ?

Never heard of the knockout game ?

he "knockout game" is one of the many names given by the American news media to assaults in which one or more assailants attempt to "knock out" an unsuspecting victim. This is often done with a single sucker punch for the amusement of the attackers and their accomplices.[1] Other names given to assaults of this type include "knockout", "knockout king", "point 'em out, knock 'em out", "bomb",[2][3] and "polar-bearing" or "polar-bear hunting" (allegedly called such when the victim is white).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So what ?

Never heard of the knockout game ?

he "knockout game" is one of the many names given by the American news media to assaults in which one or more assailants attempt to "knock out" an unsuspecting victim. This is often done with a single sucker punch for the amusement of the attackers and their accomplices.[1] Other names given to assaults of this type include "knockout", "knockout king", "point 'em out, knock 'em out", "bomb",[2][3] and "polar-bearing" or "polar-bear hunting" (allegedly called such when the victim is white).

en.wikipedia.org...

I haven't heard of any candidates encouraging the "knockout" game. I'm confused.

Are you saying we should hold the Trump campaign to the same standards as a common street gang?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If he IS saying that, then I agree, we should

We should charge Trump with inciting violence

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I see someone is ignoring that FACT that Americans are a violent lot.

But hey pin that on Trump.

Alrightie then.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I see someone is ignoring that FACT that Americans are a violent lot.

But hey pin that on Trump.

Alrightie then.

Yeah... it's just a coincidence that the only campaign involving multiple assaults is the same one being led by the person actively promoting violence towards other Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Maybe the DNC should stop paying people to TROLL Trump events.

You said it right there.

Multiple assault which is statistically IMPROBABLE without an external force acting.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You said it right there.

Multiple assault which is statistically IMPROBABLE without an external force acting.

Why are you unable to consider that the "external force" is Trump's encouragement?

But it just has to be a conspiracy, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's the sheer number of them.

I can see one happening, but the number of them ALL making the national news.

That is foul play, and not from Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You said it right there.

Why are you unable to consider that the "external force" is Trump's encouragement?

But it just has to be a conspiracy, right?

Trump's a bully. He promotes bullying.

There's no conspiracy.

edit on 11-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It's the sheer number of them.

I can see one happening, but the number of them ALL making the national news.

That is foul play, and not from Trump.

So you are telling me that the more damage Trump causes, the more you will be blaming liberal conspirators?

Trump truly can't lose with his base, can he? I believe him when he says he could shoot somebody and not lose voters. I'm sure if he did shoot an unarmed stranger in the street, ATS members will say that was a liberal plant, too.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well with supporters like this in the vid below is it any wonder why the violence.

‘*** you, you whore!’: Watch angry white people go berserk outside Trump rally in St. Louis

www.rawstory.com...

This might be good for the country in the long run, maybe we need the showdown?
K~

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So you are telling me that the more damage Trump causes, the more you will be blaming liberal conspirators? Trump truly can't lose with his base, can he? I believe him when he says he could shoot somebody and not lose voters. I'm sure if he did shoot an unarmed stranger in the street, ATS members will say that was a liberal plant, too.

I think it would be disingenuous not to take into consideration the Republican Establishment's reaction to a candidate they don't support and can't control. In light of the media's incessant negative reporting on anything Trump, the agenda of derailing his campaign must be at the top of the Establishment's list.

I think there's a whole roster of entities that will do anything to put the screws to Trump's campaign, includine "liberal conspirators".

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

So you are telling me that the more damage Trump causes, the more you will be blaming liberal conspirators? Trump truly can't lose with his base, can he? I believe him when he says he could shoot somebody and not lose voters. I'm sure if he did shoot an unarmed stranger in the street, ATS members will say that was a liberal plant, too.

I think it would be disingenuous not to take into consideration the Republican Establishment's reaction to a candidate they don't support and can't control. In light of the media's incessant negative reporting on anything Trump, the agenda of derailing his campaign must be at the top of the Establishment's list.

I think there's a whole roster of entities that will do anything to put the screws to Trump's campaign, includine "liberal conspirators".

But what is being suggested exactly? That the protesters are plants? The violent people are the plants? Both? It seems it would be pretty easy to prove this.

But bottom line, it seems like his supporters are galvanized each time this happens and the frothing throng is reinvigorated.

If these instances are intentional set-ups by his detractors, then his detractors are not very smart nor do they realize how the Trump campaign truly operates.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not saying they are plants, but they very well could be? Seriously, Mr. Bain Capital Mitt Romney got his ass handed to him with his poorly designed publicity stunt. He thought it would screw over Trump and it ended up being seen as the wealthy elite telling the voters that WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST? So would it be beyond him and the Koch brothers and the rest of the panicking rich Republicans to put in plants?

A whole hell of a lot cheaper and safer than pulling a JFK don't you think?

It sure as hell wouldn't go down in history as the most heinous crime committed by the elite would it?

edit on 11-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: Fixing bbc glitch

edit on 11-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Politics is a dirty business, and while not blaming all incidents on "plant", I don't find it outside the realm of possibility of protesters being instructed to create a media frenzy by instigating confrontation with supporters at rallies. I find the pattern of incidents similar in some respects, and opposing sides have done this in the past.

Trump has not helped diffuse these situations by some of his comments. I believe this pattern will continue until something snaps, bringing a mountain of public outcry on his campaign. That would surely satisfy the Republican Establishment and those that support Dem. candidates.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join