It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super-Delegate Speaks Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"The military industrial complex determines our foreign policy, Wall Street determines our economic policy, and big oil determines our energy policy and environmental policy" - Super Delegate Alan Grayson

In this video, super delegate/congressman Alan Grayson speaks truth during an interview at the recent Miami democrat debate. The super delegate is a sanders supporter, but even if you don't support sanders or any other democrat, it's interesting to hear from a super delegate that is against the corrupt system and its establishment candidate. It's also interesting because among most super delegates, he is somewhat of a rarity since the majority of them so far are voting for Hillary. Of course that doesn't matter because they will be forced to change there vote if bernie wins the popular vote of the people. Another thing about Grayson, he doesn't agree with the way super delegates can vote for whoever they want, not what the people want, so he based his vote (for bernie) on a poll that he held where almost 400,000 voters participated. He says over 80 percent chose Sanders over Hillary.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Refreshing to see a politician speak the truth, go 'Super Delegate'.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

he talked but all i heard was coherent points and common sense. i'm not convinced this is real. probably a rock or a lens artifact.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Of course that doesn't matter because they will be forced to change there vote if bernie wins the popular vote of the people.

Wow, you are still naive enough to apply logic and fairness to our political process. I envy your idealism, but I guarantee Hilary wins regardless of the popular vote.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Lol, I get that she could win even if he wins the popular vote, like how bush won because of more delegates even tho he lost the peoples vote. But I don't see the super delegates all voting against the people, but I do know it's still all just a game where money and power is the only thing with meaning.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
"The military industrial complex determines our foreign policy, Wall Street determines our economic policy, and big oil determines our energy policy and environmental policy" - Super Delegate Alan Grayson

A thing I noticed was the interviewer saying that Sanders, "is a one issue candidate" that's a rhetorical statement to make, and allows the interviewee any counter, part of that answer is above, while much of the rest is about money wasted in Iraq. In fact Sanders has pledged to be very forthright on Climate change, itself a controversial issue, but an important one nevertheless one way or the other, since most of us are already giving our money to government over the issue, even if you don't agree with it....but Alan Grayson did not mention that specifically, though I can guess why.
So really the video is about the initiated talking to the initiated, I can agree with the rest of what Grayson said though, that includes Trump.
The mention of Grayson's site with a poll as part of Grayson's conviction as to who is the best candidate, do guys like that really need it, that's just politics online, power politics even?
I don't think I could vote for any of these guys, yet they will be voted for.

edit on 10-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why not JUST have votes ? Is someone scared of the will of the people ?

new topics

top topics

join