It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitors
Clearly you don't realise how bad this reality is.

Your reality perhaps?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Would my reality have you in it? Did I put this here the way it is?

Not my reality. Maybe it was, in some way, before it was ruined. I'm not responsible for how it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitors

Would my reality have you in it?

I don't know or care x

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You must, or why do you keep replying me such inanities at that other thread? Or for that matter leave me an - x ?!

I'm not trying to be funny, but you seem to be one of those types that responds to things according to a picture you have in your mind about yourself, rather than what you're actually reading in posts as coming from some stranger on the internet you don't know at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitors

Cool

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

No, not cool.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

Chicken and egg.

Xenophobia because of what we see going on with people from different cultures and standards...or do these people act in a violent, criminal, sexually assaulting way to everyone, even their own countrymen? In fact, everyone that offers them safety and refuge and generally helps them out because those helping them are deserving of the filth we get in return...because they're...xenophobic?!

Doesn't add up mate.

If we are xenophobic, it's for a very good reason..and we're seeing that reason being played out in all it's filth and darkness in Europe right now.

But hey...it's because we're suspicious of rapists and violent thugs running amok and assualting our citizens immediately after we've offered and provided to them a safe haven, financial benefits, education for their kids, free healthcare for their families...yeah...we were really asking for it!

edit on 21 3 2016 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 21 3 2016 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Here is a very interesting speech of a German MP on the topic - turn on subtitles

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Maybe if people didn't rape the ecosystems then they wouldn't manifest the karma to come in the form of whatever and rape them.

Maybe if they didn't have economies based on abusing animals they wouldn't manifest what all those news stories are saying is going on.

People generally treat the only thing providing them with - every single thing they use to exist - like total sh*t. Obviously a world like that is only going to keep on manifesting more and more abuse.

By generally I of course mean as a culture, as a society. Obviously not everyone stuck in those societies is like that. And obviously some are like that, and cause things to be that way.

One thing I would say is that often it seems that the karma only hits the nations or areas most, because enough people in those areas think they deserve it - not personally deserve it, generally deserve it. So that means the worst places with the worst people in them, because they don't realise how bad they are and that they shouldn't be able to be the way they are (they don't feel that what they do is wrong), well sadly it seems to slow their karma manifesting.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

There is absolutely no evidence to support your claims of karma. You may believe it but that doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

There is absolutely no evidence to support your claims of karma. You may believe it but that doesn't make it true.

Remember saying that next time you bang your head.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The EU thinks, that every big state can be mind controlled into killing each other. Like these 2 mind controlled buffalos: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"There is absolutely no evidence to support your claims of karma. You may believe it but that doesn't make it true.
"

Depends on what you mean by evidence.

You'd have to be really stupid to actually believe you won't ever pay for wrongs.

(Reductionist) science aside - how can you be so confident that things all exists for no reason at all, that all of this - the manifest universe - is just for nothing, and it somehow has a consistency to it, but no purpose. By consistency I'm meaning things like - generally if you're human you get born with 5 fingers per hand, the moon orbits in a set pattern, seeds grow into what the packet says they will. If it was just a chaotic purposeless mess, there'd never be any consistency to anything. We couldn't exchange posts, there'd be no internet. Nothing would have any sense nor permanence.

How can you be so confident that when you die you don't undergo some purpose related review or judgement - given that, as far as history says, it's only in very recent years that people have thought in secular ways about their existence? You're backing them being right why? Cause they have tech, that they probably got from aliens anyway?
I don't see any evidence at all that people thesedays are smarter than they were before.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yeah, whatever, meh.
There is still no verifiable evidence to support claims of karma.

Now, if you'd like to discuss something on-topic then I'll be happy to respond again, but any rambling off-topic posts I shall just ignore out of respect for thread topic integrity.
Feel free to private message me your ramblings though, or start a new topic yourself, but I shall ignore future off-topic comments in this thread from now on.
Good day

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thought this might be a place for this tweetinger..

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ok, you just typed exactly the same thing again that I already replied to, and gave you an explanation for why what you think is most likely wrong.

Is that your intended tactic to ward off karma too? Pretend it didn't just happen?

"Now, if you'd like to discuss something on-topic then I'll be happy to respond again, but any rambling off-topic posts I shall just ignore out of respect for thread topic integrity."

I've seen a lot of your posts. They don't tend to follow that format. See above.

"Feel free to private message me your ramblings though,"

No that won't be happening. You must have a very high (on?) opinion of yourself to throw that one in there. The suggestion I find you that interesting or important? Maybe you take people responding to you the wrong way. I'm replying because / when I think it's important to do so, because it should help move things that cause problems. I class you in the general area of people whose heads need to take in certain types of info that sadly they currently are not able to.

"or start a new topic yourself, but I shall ignore future off-topic comments in this thread from now on."

Why do you start off-topic sidelines, only to ignore replies you get, and then come back and state with an air of personal importance of your intentions to ignore any subsequent responses? Do you not realise I don't care what you are or are not going to reply to next?

"Good day"

It never is.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In terms of trickle down technology, what is being seen now in high-tech warfare is going to become available to the opponent it's currently used on - within ? years.

I think we can look forward to a world, if it manages to survive past the humongous amount of species extinctions and loss of habitat and all of that, where random terror attacks are just a part of everyday reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join