It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Muslim Refugee "Orphans" Take Over Swedish Train Station, Assault Women

200 Swedes Storm Occupied Stockholm Train Station, Beat Migrant Children

The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police. Stockholm police estimate that at least 200 Moroccan street children move in the area around the main train station in the centre of the capital, sleeping rough, and living off criminal activity.

All over the country, reports are pouring in that the police can no longer cope with preventing and investigating the crimes which strike the Swedish people.' 'In some cases, for example, in the latest murder of a woman employed at a home for so called ‘unaccompanied minor refugees’ in Molndal, it goes as far as the National Police Commissioner choosing to show more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim,' it continues. 'But we refuse to accept the repeated assaults and harrassment against Swedish women.'

Cologne’s aftershocks

.....about a thousand men, described by police as mainly migrants of north African or Arab origin, began massing between Cologne’s railway station and cathedral, where fireworks were about to begin. Around midnight they broke into clusters and formed huddles around women who had turned out to celebrate. They then set upon the women, harassing and groping them, stripping them of clothing and valuables

The news took four days to get out. Inexplicably, Cologne’s police initially reported “relaxed” festivities.

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

REVEALE D: Full List Of 1,049 Victims, Crimes Committed During Cologne New Year’s Sex Assaults

EXCLUSIVE: Journalists Attacked In Calais Migrant Camp, Pro-Immigration Activists Urge Them To Remove Evidence From Internet

Calais migrants ATTACKED Jude Law’s security team when he visited The Jungle

Calais Jungle refugees targeted by armed far-right militia in brutal campaign of violence

Members of an armed far-right militia are attacking Calais migrants in an unprecedented, brutal campaign of violence, according to evidence seen by this newspaper. In a series of incidents in recent weeks, refugees living at the Jungle camp claim to have been targeted by organised thugs – sometimes in uniforms.

A coalition of NGOs, legal advisers and charities has decried both an increase in incidents of police aggression and the rise in attacks on refugees by groups of civilians, thought to be racist gangs.

I understand maybe not all these sites are very great, but there is not much English language reporting on these conflicts. I'm very surprised actually, when I didn't see any big major media corporations writing about what happened at the Stockholm Station.

The media is suppressing the European Crisis.

Believe me, not every attack is reported. Only the big ones, and even then, not very much.

Increasingly, more civilians are fighting against the Muslims. The police either cannot, or will not help. In many cases, police are designated not to protect the native women from violence, but to protect the migrants from justice.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good we deserve it for all the xenophobic bashing

+54 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart

Speak for yourself

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I am

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

The mission statement from the parent site of your first link suggests there may be a little bias in the reporting here.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center combats the efforts of the radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values and disarm this country as it attempts to defend itself in a time of terror. The leftist offensive is most obvious on our nation’s campuses, where the Freedom Center protects students from indoctrination and intimidation and works to give conservative students a place in the marketplace of ideas from which they are otherwise excluded. Combining forceful analysis and bold activism, the Freedom Center provides strong insight into today’s most pressing issue on its family of websites and in the activist campaigns it wages on campus, in the news media, and in national politics throughout the year.

A large pinch of salt may be needed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
sad days for Europe that's undeniable

but that video my uncle audited for it

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In the Balkans, the ethnic/religious conflict was quite sudden. Where once people of different beliefs had lived besides one another, then there was murder, and there was genocide. So many people thought "it will not happen to us, not in our country!" But then, it did.

I was born in Vučitrn, Serbia, in 1984. Vučitrn is within Kosovo. Of course I don't live there anymore. Now, I don't wish to speak about many details, and I am not an expert in war, all I really want to say, is that I have seen it happen. And I am seeing it happen again. Unless I die tomorrow, I am going to see another war. The Muslim Albanians in Serbia do not want to live with us. They are trying to claim their territory, and they are very happy to kill Serbian civilians. In many parts of Kosovo you do not want to be heard speaking Serbian, it is very dangerous. And these Albanians look very similar to us, they are from similar geographical location, but in West Europe, their Muslims comes from very far away, so they have even less in common.

In Europe, the government is not helping the people. Far right politics, but it will take a little time for them to take command. During this time, so far it is left for the civilian people to fight. There is a very major dissonance between European people and their governments. The people in West Europe have not had war in their homelands for a long time, so they are often unexpecting of it. It's like, they know there is a very very big problem, but they're not quite sure what to do. Usually war is done by the military, not the civilians!

So what we have... Native Europeans with no knowledge of war, against Islamic fighters who have often visited training camps in Pakistan etc and themselves who have often seen war and see it as no great shock and most of all they are united. The Europeans must not only fight the invaders, but also their own authorities, the ones who try to enforce Muslim presence.

The EU is under fascist control. It is a thought-crime to dislike Islam. People who protest against mass Muslim immigration are denounced as "racist" and "xenophobic", which limits ability of political change, which eventually gives the need for physical conflict. Much violence could be avoided by the European governments, but of course they will not deport Muslims, stop them entering, or limit existing Sharia Muslims because "that's racist" so instead they prefer blood. They are encouraging civil war all for the sake of they don't want to be called "prejudiced". And so they have betrayed their people.

Many migrants pass through the Balkans but they don't stay, our welfare is not exactly nice as Sweden. But even so, this war will drag us into it. Left wingers suddenly are saying very far-right things. Seeing as there are many right wingers here, our involvement is almost certainly inevitable.

The media under-reports all what is happening. All over Europe, people are picking up guns. To you guys over in the USA, it may seem like so far, nothing really has happened. But that's always the case in war. It starts with some small signs that you don't really notice, not until hindsight. Sense only happens when it's far too late.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What's done can not be undone

Truth is we shouldn't of gone exploiting countries for greed like we did for centuries

It's just sad .. And like above said .. It's too late
edit on 7-3-2016 by 7devilsinurheart because: To be sorry

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you feel you deserve it, why not put yourself out there to be a recipient of a gang rape? Perhaps it would soothe your guilty soul.

(post by 7devilsinurheart removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

So did the 10 year old boy in the OP link deserve a good raping then?
Poor lad never voted for any wars, you sound like you are justifying rapists because their countries were bombed.
Strange line of reasoning in my opinion anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It's a campaign to excuse what they did

It's staged

They will let you see what they want you to see don't you still get it

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh yeah as I said, the media links I have may not be the best. It actually was quite difficult to find many English language reports on many events in Europe.

Mostly I used them just to show what is happening. So hopefully, you can see from them, that something has happened, and try to ignore the bias.

The majority of my knowledge is from first and second-hand accounts.

Also I want to say, that calling people racist and all that, will not solve anything. It gets nobody anywhere.

The fact is, there is too many Muslims in Europe. It is strictly against their religion to adapt their faith to new societies and modern times. I have nothing against Muslims, most people don't, but not when Europeans are being evicted from their homes so migrants can live there. Not when they spread hatred of gays and women and bring a culture of rape and oppression that is opposite of West European cultures. Simply, Muslim migrants are not compatible in Europe.

Oh and of course, of course, of course, people will say "not all Muslims..." Yes. Exceptions always exist. But in this case it is the majority who is relevant.

And do not fall for the fallacy of "it's not happening in my town so it can't be true". Far right political groups are rising up for a reason.

If you like, I can do more time and find more and better sources to explain what's happening.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah this sure does not come off as hyperbole with an agenda. Feels like this article source would have a lot in common with certain groups in the US that have a lot of Ks in its initials.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You know what actually this is far beyond the actions of some migrants, it is also a matterof national security.

I created a thread on this last year voicing my concern that jihadists were coming into Europe with migrants and was called every deragatory name under the sun. I really failed to understand why people couldnt see the dangers. It was just so obvious to me especially as ISIS said they were going to send thousands over to Europe hidden amongst a wave of migrants. There were all sorts of reports about sightings of known ISIS members by migrants themselves, papers thrown at borders with passports etc. The wave of migrants began in March last year shortly after ISIS threatened the same. Wasnt it just a bit coincidental that from no where all these migrants started to come almost as if under orders. Afterall there has been civil war in Syria for years so why suddenly then? Also why suddenly lots of Afghans? There werent lots of Afgans coming when Western troops were still there!

I think a lot have come to carry out jihad. They have been called on many times by ISIS to kill the infidel, spread the caliphate, degrade and rape infidel women. I think the rapes are part of this jihad.

There is something big coming I believe. I dont believe all these borders at Macedonia etc have just popped up to stem the tide, I think the leaders of Europe know far more than they are letting the public know. I think intelligence gathered will show that many ISIS members have infiltrated the migrants and Europe probably dont know where they are. Germany admit to thousands disappearing to God knows where. Same with Calais I think there has been an urgency to find out exactly who is in that camp.

We keep being told in the UK about dirty bombs, chemical and biological weapons I think we are being drip fed to prepare us. ISIS said not long ago they had thousands waiting for orders, I know this is propaganda but I also believe there is an element of truth to it. I dont know things just seem very quiet at the moment almost like the calm before the storm. I dread to think how many are actually in Europe and UK. I think the danger has already been let in and that a lot of these rapes etc are being carried out to antagonise the citizens of Europe to cause civil unrest so it will be so much easier to cause mayhem when ordered to do so.

Just this pa
edit on 7-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's a campaign to excuse what they did

It's staged

They will let you see what they want you to see don't you still get it

No, it is you in this thread apparently campaigning that 'we' deserve backlash from migrants because their countries were bombed. Don't backtrack now.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

May I ask, where are you from?

You think it's good for Europeans to become minorities in their own countries, because they were "xenophobic"?

Whatever your personal opinion on Muslims is, it doesn't matter. It will change nothing. Many more people are beginning to realise, that it's no good to put their heads in the sands. "White guilt" is popular in the West, but it achieves nothing. You think women and children deserve rape because they protested mass Muslim immigration? Or because they want to protect their countries?

If are you American, this is quite far away from you.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The David Horowitz Freedom Center combats the efforts of the radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values and disarm this country as it attempts to defend itself in a time of terror.

I almost saw the terror threat level change from orange to red…

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's a concern (re: jihadist groups) (not re: refugees)

yes someone is F**** off and that mind is inexcusable and purely messed up
edit on 7-3-2016 by 7devilsinurheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

Czech Republic

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join