It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus Blinking Sideways.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Dear Lord. Why is this even a thread? It's made up. The person who made this up is laughing at people who take this type of thing seriously.

It was presented and debunked, not sure why you would have a problem with that? If anything, the person who made the video up is laughing at those who believe it blindly, not anyone here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I was meaning watch it on the YouTube video I posted, as that hasn't been (as far as I know) altered and is clearly of better resolution.

It's like those pirated movies where someone set up a camera in a cinema. The camera may film in HD, and the movie may even be HD, but it will still look like crap.

This guy probably screen spotted a low resolution video in HD....doesn't make it appear HD, if you get what I'm saying.

edit on 7/3/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
My comment was general. There are loads of stories like this. The fact that people blindly believe is worrying. I think people do believe this type of thing - and on ATS. You know, "the Queen is a lizard".

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I appreciate and understand your point of view.
Someone searching for that video may come here and got educated, so It's not all bad.
I think it's good to get this stuff out there and take it apart bit by bit.

Denying ignorance is worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
Thank you I really appreciate your comment... I would really like to get to the truth of the matter.

Then show the original video, not that modified one!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

originally posted by: Hex1an

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Hex1an

I think that if you go and find the original video, you will have your answer. Just take a screenshot and reverse image search it on google.

I've found the original... The sequence is @ 7:35

It looks different:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Always good to look on the bright side!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow, I knew 10 seconds in this was just a bunch of garbage.

Normally all the intro graphics, sound effects and spooky music give that type of thing away.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Total Fake

I hate that youtube is chalk full of computer animated UFO videos, fake aliens/monsters, and reptillian eye videos. It's damn near impossible to find anything real.

edit on 7-3-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'll stick to re-watching the television series "V", it's much more interesting than this...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
More fakery.

Unsurprisingly no link to the original footage was posted this time... But I found it.

Original footage - proof of fake @ 9:50

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

In this video I would say that is fake. However pupils looking like slits is a common optical illusion created by bright studio lighting.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Yes I've seen that, the light can cause such illusion.

This guy however is manipulating the image... Which Is odd because It's easy to identify the fakery, he just gambles that enough people wont bother to look.

I think what people need to look for If they believe that an entity Is occupying a Human host, Is not reptilian eyes but more of a blank stare, like the Eminem clip.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure of her sideways blinks
but the images of her verticle smile are definetely real.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Probably by Miley herself as she has been out of the spotlight lately.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Id say proof would come in the form of if she twerked and her tail fell out. that would be hardcore

top topics

<< 1   >>

join