It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: elitegamer23

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

Trump has no real answers. He's just a blowhard.

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

Credentials matter to me. They may not to you, but they do to me.

When your credentials involve crimes and connections to numerous dead people i tend to ask myself do i really want to deal with this crook. the way she destroyed thos efemales lives who accussed her husband of infidelity was so wrong sh e should had to give her feminisim card back.

Don't forget her husbands connection with drug running... but, she is a woman, so feminists will vote for her just because she doesn't have a set of balls. That said, I could not say for certain she doesn't.

Actually hillary had bills removed and sh e keeps them in her lock box.

And White men vote for White men.

I would not vote for Hillary just because she is a woman.

I return this response.

Your perspective.

Not mine.

Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Kansas caucus has run out of pre-printed materials and are now voting on 3x5 cards. That is how many people showed up in KCK.

They were supposed to be done with this at 2pm CST, so three hours ago.

Talk about YUUUUGGGGEEE turnout.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If I vote, it'll be for anyone other than Hillary or Sanders.

But if Rubio or even Cruz, then the differences become very narrow.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7But a bad day for the rest of us.

link   

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

When your credentials involve crimes and connections to numerous dead people i tend to ask myself do i really want to deal with this crook. the way she destroyed thos efemales lives who accussed her husband of infidelity was so wrong sh e should had to give her feminisim card back.

Don't forget her husbands connection with drug running... but, she is a woman, so feminists will vote for her just because she doesn't have a set of balls. That said, I could not say for certain she doesn't.

Hmmm, the fact that you would think white men vote for white men leads me to distrust your claim about your reasons for voting for Hillary. White men don't vote for white men. What I think you meant is racist white men vote for someone because they are white and sexist women vote for Hillary because she is a woman. There are far more sexist women than racist white men.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We need to make sure the wealthy get more tax breaks, that will fix America!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ya think?

Hmmm, the fact that you would think white men vote for white men leads me to distrust your claim about your reasons for voting for Hillary. White men don't vote for white men. What I think you meant is racist white men vote for someone because they are white and sexist women vote for Hillary because she is a woman. There are far more sexist women than racist white men.

The fact you would think women vote for women

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ya think?

How do you explain Iowa where 65% of the caucus vote went to two Hispanics and a black man?

I'd mention Democrats ... but all you have are two old, white folks to vote for.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Ya think?

Comparing politics to medicine... right.

Well, politics makes a lot of people sick!

Exactly. Politics is a disease, and infection, a cancer. It is not knowledge. It is 'who you know' and 'how far you are willing to sacrifice principles'

Medicine is true objective knowledge and science.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

YEAH!! and then we should force them to move away and take all their money with them! that will fix em right?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ya think?

How do you explain Iowa where 65% of the caucus vote went to two Hispanics and a black man?

I'd mention Democrats ... but all you have are two old, white folks to vote for.

I'm not the one who brought up women will vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

link   

Ya think?

Well I actually think the evil and sexist feminism movement has corrupted women - but as I said in my post its sexist women who vote for someone because they are a woman. There just happens to be a lot of sexist women spouting silly things like equal pay.
edit on 5/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ya think?

And you are voting for killary Ironic?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ya think?

Well I actually think the evil and sexist feminism movement has corrupted women . . .

Man created war. Man went to fight leaving woman home to take care of everything.

Woman learned to be strong and take care of everything out of necessity because there were no men.

If you want to blame anyone for women taking charge of themselves and their own destiny - - - look no further then man.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Yeah, punishing success sure seems to work wonders.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Ya think?

Well I actually think the evil and sexist feminism movement has corrupted women . . .

Man created war. Man went to fight leaving woman home to take care of everything.

Woman learned to be strong and take care of everything out of necessity because there were no men.

If you want to blame anyone for women taking charge of themselves and their own destiny - - - look no further then man.

There is nothing wrong with women taking charge or being independent. That is not the evil of the feminist movement. Different thread, but feminism destroyed women as much as it did men. It's one of the most evil movements in human history

By the way Hillary does war with the best of them. She literally orgasms at the thought of killing people as we have seen in her interviews.
edit on 5/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ya think?

And you are voting for killary Ironic?

I usually am undecided until I walk up to the voting booth.

I voted Bush his first term.

It is sad - - that most voting seems to be lesser of two evils. So, still undecided.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Man fought to protect women.

And if you think women didn't fight, that is just naive.

Human nature leads to war, and last I checked women are humans too.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ya think?

There is nothing wrong with women taking charge or being independent. That is not the evil of the feminist movement. Different thread, but feminism destroyed women as much as it did men. It's one of the most evil movements in human history.

Evil in the Eye of the Beholder.

Dude, I'm 70. You really want to argue the women's movement with me?

edit on 5-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Humans created war.

Women are just as nasty as men. Let's be plain.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join