It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
CNN criticising him for talking about products..... Refused to acknowledge he was responding to attack ads. Disgusting media.

The race now is about 50% in Mississippi. It would take all delegates... Trump currently at 49%

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So Hawaii went to Trump and Idaho to Cruz.
3-1 overall to Trump then
I think Trump will end up with 70 delegates from the night, Cruz 60

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

See this is the weird thing. They spent millions and millions of dollars, 38 million in attack ads against him in the span of one week, just days - yet, they criticize him for spending a few minutes defending himself against all of that. Same happened with Rubio running around for a week all we heard was Rubio talking about Trumps small hands and referring to his anatomy, Trump makes one statement defending himself against such ridiculousness, and while I think he should have criticized Rubio instead of saying he has no problems with his anatomy, to criticize him for days for the defense, while ignoring that it even was a defense, is ridiculous. He is the only candidate I have ever seen, that is criticized coming or going. They put his back against a wall, then freak out that he dare defend himself and pretend what he said was without any provocation.

I am watching MSNBC right now, they have a couple experts on and they are talking about the convention. Now, we don't know what is going to happen next week, we have a couple winner take all states coming up, but they have this guy on here that is Trump shows up to the convention and he is 150 - 200 delegates short, even if he is the leader, they will go ahead and try to put someone like Rubio or another insider in, another guy on there saying it would absolutely fracture the party, the first guy replied - a republican attorney (I think its a party attorney) - said it wont fracture the party and if he is 150 - 200 delegates short then that will show him as a weak candidate and they can do whatever they like without fracturing the party because that is what the convention is set up to do.

It seems to be very split on whether or not it will hurt the party if it goes to a contested convention and they don't back the leader. I do hope it wont come to that, apparently the Cruz campaign - according to the campaign manager they just interviewed - doesn't think they can take any of these next winner take all states, but they are hoping to take Missouri, which is much like Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas I think. But they aren't thinking they will win Ohio or Florida next week. If that is true, and Trump takes those two states, they are saying there is no way that Trump wont have the delegates needed at the convention.

So, one more week, then waiting to see what next week brings.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

No.. Cruz wont get that many delegates. IN Mississippi Trump got 24 delegates and Cruz got 13. In Michigan Trump got 25 delegates and Cruz got 17. IN Idaho Cruz got 14 delegates and Trump got 10. Hawaii the delegates haven't been allocated yet.

Without knowing Hawaii, Trump has 59 delegates and Cruz has 44. Hawaii only has a few delegates, so Cruz will only get a few of them.

It will probably end up with Trump getting 11 and Cruz picking up 7 in Hawaii in the end.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

See this is the weird thing. They spent millions and millions of dollars, 38 million in attack ads against him in the span of one week, just days - yet, they criticize him for spending a few minutes defending himself against all of that. Same happened with Rubio running around for a week all we heard was Rubio talking about Trumps small hands and referring to his anatomy, Trump makes one statement defending himself against such ridiculousness, and while I think he should have criticized Rubio instead of saying he has no problems with his anatomy, to criticize him for days for the defense, while ignoring that it even was a defense, is ridiculous. He is the only candidate I have ever seen, that is criticized coming or going. They put his back against a wall, then freak out that he dare defend himself and pretend what he said was without any provocation.

I am watching MSNBC right now, they have a couple experts on and they are talking about the convention. Now, we don't know what is going to happen next week, we have a couple winner take all states coming up, but they have this guy on here that is Trump shows up to the convention and he is 150 - 200 delegates short, even if he is the leader, they will go ahead and try to put someone like Rubio or another insider in, another guy on there saying it would absolutely fracture the party, the first guy replied - a republican attorney (I think its a party attorney) - said it wont fracture the party and if he is 150 - 200 delegates short then that will show him as a weak candidate and they can do whatever they like without fracturing the party because that is what the convention is set up to do.

It seems to be very split on whether or not it will hurt the party if it goes to a contested convention and they don't back the leader. I do hope it wont come to that, apparently the Cruz campaign - according to the campaign manager they just interviewed - doesn't think they can take any of these next winner take all states, but they are hoping to take Missouri, which is much like Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas I think. But they aren't thinking they will win Ohio or Florida next week. If that is true, and Trump takes those two states, they are saying there is no way that Trump wont have the delegates needed at the convention.

So, one more week, then waiting to see what next week brings.

After last night's results its now clear their WILL be a brokered convention and the GOP will choose who they want. The only thing that can stop that is Trump getting to 1237 delegates and I just can not see that happening.

As for the criticism of Trump defending himself last night I found the MSM reaction to be pathetic. Trump, though, is laughing at them. He took an hour slot out of ALL the MSM broadcasts and used the time to refute the attack ads and pretty much expose the lies. It would have cost him $30M+ to take out ads to do the very same thing

Take note America - Trump gets his message across for no money, effectively making the media PAY for HIS time, whilst the establishment politicians waste $35m+ on attacking one of their own candidates through adverts. Who do you think is going to be smarter running a country????
edit on 9/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I think you represent Trump's followers and positions on the issues very well.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

He does still have a chance. Just because Cruz won Idaho does not mean this is going to a contested convention. Trump won three states last night, and it showed us a lot of what we can expect next - all good. We have the 15th coming up, and the winner take all states. Take a look at the 1976 republican primary map if you are unsure as to Trump still having a chance. He has New York most likely, Florida, Ohio in my opinion is a question, but he will take many of the key states.

I wouldn't be calling it over yet. It's far from it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If Trump lost 4 states last night, yes, but he pulled in Michigan. The most heavily Muslim populated area in the country. You did not hear that in the MSM.

Rubio is done. He will lose Florida to Trump. Cruz has made a deal to stay in with certain GOP party members i think. It is drawing away votes from Trump to lead to a contested convention. If you think not think back to Iowa. He is a dirt bag. The only way to get the candidate they want is to lost to the DNC and the GOP is pushing it hard.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
After last night's results its now clear their WILL be a brokered convention and the GOP will choose who they want. The only thing that can stop that is Trump getting to 1237 delegates and I just can not see that happening.

I disagree. There has been only one winner take all state to primary so far. There are 16 remaining and they represent large states which Trump will likely win like NJ, Ohio, Florida, Penn, Cali, and Illinois. I predict Trump reaches 1237 on June 7th, zero hour.

I also read last night that the GOP has a bylaw which requires their nominee must have won at least 8 states to be considered... Romney can't force his way into this one, and only Trump and Cruz are likely to be over 8.
CHECKMATE establishment, one way or another the GOP candidate will be presenting middle fingers at you and HATES your recent lukewarm "conservatism."

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry, mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join