It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your most epic wedding guest list ever and of all time...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

If some of you don't know I proposed to NonSpecific on 29th February (Proposal Thread) and so it has started some, somewhat, surreal wedding conversations, such as, who are we going to invite to our wedding... (Dead or Alive)

1) James May (also will be asked to be best man)
2) Richard Hammond
3) Alan Davies
4) Stephen Fry
5) The Hoff
6) Lemmy
7) Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French
8) Kathy Burke (for the appreciation of the buffet)
9) Rick Mayle
10) Milton Jones (as he will already have a Hawaiian Shirt)
11) Bill Hicks
12) George Carlin (asked to deliver a speech on marriage)
13) John Lennon (before Yoko, for when the fights start about how uncle Brian once said that 'Auntie Sheila should have never had said that about Our Keith'

Now ATS, your turn...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific
Uhum, you forgot a certain group...

Peter Steele
Friends
Mom
Couple Cousins
Certain ATS members (For food, drink and conversation) (That's right, I'm getting ATS chefs
)

Huh I don't have many celebrities I individually care for. I'd love to meet bands.

Writers:
William Wharton

Ok I'm drawing a blank. My bride. Certainly want her there. Her family. Honestly. I like small plans.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't really care who shows up at my wedding. I don't plan to be there.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A George Carlin speech on marriage would be awesome! Great choice!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
what no clowns? I am not going.

Will there even be a chocolate fountain and balloon animals?

Please reconsider, a clown is cheap and VERY important to a party. I dont know if the guests will forgive you.

If not at least get a magician. A few tricks and we can watch him get drunk for the rest of the wedding and laugh as your cousins and brides maids run from his creepy advances.

Congrats!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Clowns are the scariest things ever. A magician would be cool, maybe we could add Penn and Teller to the wedding guest list. lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Family and friends are already a given, but it would be cool to have some funny people in the party to add some colour to conversations.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
DJ jazzy Jeff to keep the party vibes going on the dancefloor

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
    1) Cthulhu
    2) Hillary Clinton
    3) Donald Trump
    4) A bunch of random other people to feed to Cthulhu after he eats those two

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
DJ jazzy Jeff to keep the party vibes going on the dancefloor

We could also throw him out the door when he gets out of hand like Uncle Phil used to do on just about every episode.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Uhum. Within those two groups would find, ehem, ATS?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what sort of idiot invites cthulhu to ANYTHING if OTOH you invite Nyarlathotep he will at least enjoy the party [ or pretend to ] before unleasing eldrich horror on EVERYONE

ETA .

oh and another thing this " feeding random people to cthulu " - have you really thought this through ????????????????????

he [ cthulhu ] is bigger than you , older than you , not sure about more inteligent - but he knows things that will make your head explode - literally

` random people ` just wont cut it - he will be ambivilent and eat you out of shear indifference
edit on 6-3-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Where in the world are you? We are in South westt England so it may be an expensive trip for a cheap wedding with 2 people you have never met.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
he [ cthulhu ] is bigger than you , older than you , not sure about more intelligent...

Oh, he is certainly more intelligent. Your average cantaloupe is more intelligent than I am.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what sort of idiot invites cthulhu to ANYTHING if OTOH you invite Nyarlathotep he will at least enjoy the party [ or pretend to ] before unleasing eldrich horror on EVERYONE

ETA .

oh and another thing this " feeding random people to cthulu " - have you really thought this through ????????????????????

he [ cthulhu ] is bigger than you , older than you , not sure about more inteligent - but he knows things that will make your head explode - literally

` random people ` just wont cut it - he will be ambivilent and eat you out of shear indifference

I am thinking he might be a bad idea as a guest as a few members of ATS have hinted at wanting an invite and ATS Members are about as random as you get....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Well certainly not close enough, unless I happen to be in Poland at the time. I meant for live stream

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Where in the world are you? We are in South westt England so it may be an expensive trip for a cheap wedding with 2 people you have never met.

Lol, you're just South West wannabes where you are!

Congratulations though

...my wedding guest list additions:
Karl Pilkington to moan all day, maybe give a speech
Frank Gallagher from Shameless for the laugh...definitely give a speech!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: nonspecific

Lol, you're just South West wannabes where you are!

Congratulations though

...my wedding guest list additions:
Karl Pilkington to moan all day, maybe give a speech
Frank Gallagher from Shameless for the laugh...definitely give a speech!

Swindon is technically South west I will have you know but after living further south west then I like to joke about this!

Funny you should mention Frank from Shameless as I was just thinking this morning about how awesome it would be to get him to come and do a speech at a wedding in character.

You can come if you like mate would be an odd thing to do but make for an interesting thread.

You could experience the magic roundabout and make a weekend of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Karl Pilkington would be an epic moaner indeed. He would be a good guest, but we would need to find someone ridiculously perky to balance him out.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
a reply to: grainofsand

Karl Pilkington would be an epic moaner indeed. He would be a good guest, but we would need to find someone ridiculously perky to balance him out.

He would though at least enjoy the buffet we have planned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join