It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Trump's Candidacy has Done for Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Of course I hear him talking it about now. Everybody is talking about it now.

Hmmmmm, I wonder where it all began? The Big Mouth got everyone's attention.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There was an editorial in The New York Times, by Paul Krugman, entitled Clash of the Republican Con Artists in which Krugman states that although Trump is a con-artist, he has been instrumental in calling out the 'cons' of the other con-artists, and in this way has been whistleblower. Sort of got me thinking about him blowing whistles in other ways as well.

: )

www.nytimes.com... r&action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&pgtype=article&_r=0

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Of course I hear him talking it about now. Everybody is talking about it now.

Hmmmmm, I wonder where it all began? The Big Mouth got everyone's attention.

You can't buy an inside bloviator of the highest order.

Trump is a gift to this Country.

He can't be bought because...He already bought it.

I can't vote for him for my own reasons.

But, I'm squarely on the Trump Train...

He's going to schlong the "Good Ole Boys" real good.

This is better TV than the OJ Trial

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Bernie Sanders has been saying this longer than Trump has been running for POTUS. . . .

Bernie is irrelevant at this point. Trump is actually leading.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I agree, and think it is eye opening as well.
Trump is a threat to the club, and I fully expect they
will stop at nothing to derail his campaign.

Hillary Clinton's email scandal hindered her coronation
process as the anointed one, she may make it yet though
depending on the "independent" actions of the FBI.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Even if they set the water on fire with floating gasoline, the evil will still be submerged and out of danger.

Be prepared for a stronger underground ruling class.

I could be wrong of course, but have been watching these under the
radar alliances for years, and they are lining up exactly as predicted
by the so called conspiracy theorists. As far as I am concerned,
The Shadow Government is no longer in the shadows.
The mainstream television news will never "talking head" it,
but the reports are there if we know where to look.

An Example: Ex Google CEO Eric Schmidt joined the Bilderberg group, and is
also running part of Hillary Clinton's campaign, and is now heading the
Pentagon Advisory board.

After stepping down from the illustrious post of Google CEO back in 2011, Schmidt has recently been keeping order in the Googleplex as the executive chairman of Alphabet. Meanwhile, he’s been putting his expertise to good use such as participating in the Bilderberg Group. His newest adventure is serving on a Pentagon advisory board aimed at bringing the best practices, knowledge and skills of Silicon Valley to bear as innovations to serve the United States Military. Specifically, Schimidt will be the head of that board. Alongside secretary Carter, Schmidt will hand pick 12 people who have demonstrated a history of innovation ...

www.androidheadlines.com...

Google's Eric Schmidt - Hillary's Stealth asset

edit on 4-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I agree, and think it is eye opening as well.
Trump is a threat to the club, and I fully expect they
will stop at nothing to derail his campaign.

I commented on this fact on a thread recently, how troubling I find it, that the party is willing to spit in the faces of those great many who apparently want him to do well, and I questioned how people can continue to support a party who has the absolute gall to do something like this.

BUT. If the shoe was on the other foot, and Bernie Sanders was beating the snot out of Clinton, I honestly don't know that the DNC wouldn't pull the same kind of stunt.

They want who they want. Voters don't seem to count for much. (If they ever have.)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Trump is more famous than Bernie Sanders. You just think Bernie hasn't been talking about it or doing anything about it because Bernie's never had his own TV show.

Bernie hasn't been given the national stage, until now. Now you're hearing what he's been saying and working for all along. He's been saying we need campaign reform, he's been saying we need to legislate lobbyists - but he's just one guy, and most of the rest of them are corrupt as hell, so they just pushed him down. And the media didn't help.

Now that he's running for president, he's got all of our ears.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh kayla, I think Bernie is great. He sure has my ears. If only.....

Of course I believe what you guys are saying about he has been talking about it (corrupt government). I'm just saying vastly more people are aware of it other than just politics junkies and intellectuals, since Trump has been talking about it.

Nevermind that his reasons are self-serving and self-aggrandizing , at least more people are aware of how we have been getting kicked in the teeth for decades.

edit on 3/4/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders has been saying this longer than Trump has been running for POTUS. . . .

That is a popular point of view with hipsters but I have never heard him speak on government corruption. Bern seems to be too busy pandering for support from gays, blacks, and the un/underemployed to bothers with government corruption.
After all, he has never had a job outside of politics, why would he bite the hand that feeds him?
Maybe you can provide a link for that?
edit on 4-3-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

It's because conservatives don't hear him use the word "taxes".

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

That is a popular point of view with hipsters but I have never heard him speak on government corruption. Bern seems to be too busy pandering for support from gays, blacks, and the un/underemployed to bothers with government corruption.
After all, he has never had a job outside of politics, why would he bite the hand that feeds him?
Maybe you can provide a link for that?

To be fair Bernie did try his hand at being a carpenter, and he sucked!!!

Being on government welfare is much easier?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Here's a video with footage of Bernie has been saying since the 80's. You can see him talking specifically about campaign finance reform since at least the 90's.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You're right. Thank you for replying. He starts speaking on campaign contributions made by mega-corps etc. at about 4:50,
and I cannot disagree with what he says.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Then apparently when Sanders was talking about it, nobody was listening. Bernie Sanders has not been a nationally well known figure.

But people are listening NOW. Go figure.

edit on 3/5/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

We have celebrity worship in this country. Trump is a celebrity. Unfortunately, he's all flash, no substance.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Just about anyone who is a former member of Congress has said in an interview at one point or another that the entire system is corrupt. Most of them don't notice it while they're in, because it's just the way things get done, and those positions tend to put you in those situations a lot, as well as most of your social interaction involving people who are in those situations. Once people are outside Washington again though, they almost unanimously see it for what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join