It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Whatever dude, enjoy your little tough guy " I am gonna rule over the weak" fantasy you are pushing online.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Met a Vegan one time that was a Vegan because they thought animals were dirty, unhygienic & carried disease. They weren't Vegan because of its benefits but because well they didn't like animals. Same logic maybe?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The weak always fear the strong. They have no hope in our future.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is this a characature of trump and his supporters? Surely you aren't serious? While I believe in intervention (in the global economy and trade world we live in) massacring and genociding the weak isn't what we are about, and while I see many of trumps ideas as totalitarian, I'm not sure he is even on board the train you're apparently riding. Tadaman perhaps it's a tough day or you've laid a few back, I care about you brother I just do not support what's being said in this thread and have my doubts that you even do.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: sooth

Yes, he is the only hope we have. If he wins we can be sure that things will improve. He will not take no for an answer and will DICTATE how the American centuries will proceed.

We are Rome and the rest of the world is conquered lands.

Did you just get back from some R and R in one of North Korea's lavish prisons....... I mean vacation spots. If so daaaannnnnngggggggg!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Kind of, but who cares. We all want the same thing so lets make it happen and not worry about semantics . Thats the way of weakness. We are strong and should stop pretending that we are not.

As one under a strong leader. That is all we should know.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

No, but we could learn a thing or two. They dont have the same problems we do with discord and chaos. They have their problems but they dont have the weakness we have. They dont appease their enemies. They only worry about their leaders ability to rule, as it should be. The leaders of the country can worry about all that other stuff.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Just getting with the times man. Its the way now. We have spoken as a people and have now chosen our path. Even if trump loses, what he has done will not end here.

We know how strong we are and how much we deserve to rule.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Should 't this be in the joke, hoax or rant section?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

only if you wish to silence the truth.

if you are brave enough and strong enough join us. There is a place for us all at the table of the worthy. If not, enjoy the respite before the storm.

You can not silence destiny.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

He is what will bring us to the supremacy we deserve.

Why do you deserve supremacy and over whom?

originally posted by: tadamanHe is not scared of war, poverty, isolationism, none of it.

He sounds like a buffoon, then.

He will not take no for an answer and will DICTATE how the American centuries will proceed.

So you want a dictator?

Not our China shop. Dont want him in yours? Then do what we say.

he is our golden bull and he will gorge the world that defies us.

You've gone batchit crazy.

They were weak and appeased the barbarians.

They should have marched until not even the cribs were left.

So you are an advocate for genocide?

originally posted by: tadamanWe are the light and the world is the darkness.

That is delusional. The only light Trump will bring is that of a nuclear conflagration.

We know how strong we are and how much we deserve to rule.

Wait.
What?

Why do you deserve to rule?

This has to be a troll. It's so hate-filled, antagonistic and malificent, supporting hate-speech, genocide and destruction.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

We are the strong. We have been extending a courtesy for far too long. If you fear nuclear war or a conventional war, simply do not defy us. The times of appeasement are over.

That is why we deserve to rule, because you can not defy our strength.

Think what you will of me, I am but a messenger. The truth of my words is self evident. Our enemies will know our resolve.

For God, country and sovereign. May our enemies be eternally at our feet.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've been elegible to vote for 38 years now. I've never seen a GOP race like this before. That being said, I'm all in for Trump. I'm a registered Dem and if he's the GOP nominee I'll vote for him as POTUS. No way in hell I would vote for that criminal Hillary.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thank you for your support citizen. The future is not secure if not for the faith and resolve of people like you.

We will make America great again. So great it will never have to bend its knee to anyone ever again.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mitt Romney registered for the Presidency on 1 February 2016 what you will get is a brokered convention with him selected and Hillary will be President..

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Trump Presidency will be a tremendous presidency.

It will be a magnificent presidency.

link   

originally posted by: sooth
Well, he is the only candidate that the establishment, on both sides, are attempting to stop at all costs.

I would say Bernie Sanders got stopped pretty well by the establishment.

However becareful , the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Regardless and very sadly, Hillary has the presidency in 2016.
edit on 13331America/ChicagoThu, 03 Mar 2016 18:13:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: khnum
Mitt Romney registered for the Presidency on 1 February 2016 what you will get is a brokered convention with him selected and Hillary will be President..

who did he register with?

link   

That is why we deserve to rule, because you can not defy our strength.

Your strength is your weakness.

originally posted by: tadamanFor God, country and sovereign. May our enemies be eternally at our feet.

Sounds a bit unconstitutional...and also a bit of a theocratic dictatorship...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

maybe, but we are not going to stop. If not trump then someone else. The time for settling for a sham election are over,

If he is not elected, we should rise up and place him in power where we want him.

Appeasement is not limited to external enemies. Those at home are far more dangerous. They should be treated like the personification of our enemies within our borders.

The time for passive force is over. If they will not listen by our strength and resolve it will happen. I dare say this is an unstoppable force of nature.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join