It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I felt dirty. I puked in my brain a couple times, but it was worth it. Another night well used. LOL

Have a good one.
Hold it down.
edit on 3 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Nickn3

Im not American but if The Economist,the CIA,FOX,CNN,MSNBC,The Washington Post,Henry Kissinger,Dick Cheney,Wolfwitz,Romney and Mc Cain dont want him then he must be the guy for the job.

you took the words out of my mouth

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: meiosismb

Unless its all an act. They did convince people for decades that every election, a champion savior would end it all for us once and for all.

Is it impossible for them to stage this, negotiate with him like he has done to get where he is, or pretend they FEAR him?

They killed Kennedy in his prime over printing money not linked to the fed. You think Trump is so brave? You think he is that dumb?

Do you REALLY think he will upset a system that KEEPS him wealthy and connected? They could RUIN him from abroad, something I assure you people like him have heart attacks over. Poverty to someone born super rich is worse than torture.

And more importantly, do you REALLY have faith in him, or is it more of hope, like hope for a snow day or a winning lottery ticket?

Just saying, that list is full of very smart people with their finger on our pulse. Trump is going to surprise them?

o.0

When kissinger visits him on day one of his new job, how different do you think that meeting will go compared to EVERY world leader he sits down to "pow wow" with on day one?

He is going to stare down kissinger and his ready replacement should he say NO? LoL

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

my wife and I were talking just about what you said. Its possible.. I just don't agree with your statement that those people are smart. sneaky yes.. smart... mweh...

also.. I'm not american. So in the end it doesn't matter what I think or would do. If I were an American I would not even vote. Your system is broken. Just like the system here in the Netherlands is broken. # in # out. We have a similar clown here in the Netherlands. He is called Geert Wilders. the establishment over here does not know how to respond to him. Just like with Trump in the states. If I were to vote in a system that is totally broken I would at least vote for the person that would give me the entertainment worth my vote.

Like you Americans say, it doesnt matter if you vote left or right... the government always comes in.

that all being said..

Go trump

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: meiosismb

fair enough. LOL

Go trump!

have a good one.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

He is strong and tough. He can handle himself in sticky situations and never runs from an enemy.

He is not strong, he is frightened. He fears others, so he attacks them; this creates enemies, not friends and allies. A Trump presidency would result in our allies leaving NATO, East Asia devolving into a free for all, and a wildly escalating arms race in West Asia. It could even lead to war with Mexico again!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree, but hey it would be funny if he wins right?

Right?

*Que nervous smile.....

well no, but spite? right? Establishment Spite?

oh boy.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I agree, but hey it would be funny if he wins right?

"Funny" is not the word.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

no, it is not the word......I think I am done being funny. This is really a terrible state of affairs.

Good luck, we will need it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

He can handle himself in sticky situations and never runs from an enemy.

Yeah Mister I have bone spurs never ran from anything. Well except for that little thing called Vietnam.

Its what we need. Really we need his honesty.

Honesty from a person that lies over 70% of the time. Dream on dude.

WE ARE STRONG and the world is weak. If the world defies us we should simply do what other great empires have done, bring our enemies to our heels.

Should we make them goosestep while we are at it?

He is not scared of war, poverty, isolationism, none of it.

Seeing how he has experienced none of those things why should he be scared?

He is a wild bull and I would love to be along for the ride.

Wild bull? More like a third grade bully on the playground running his mouth.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I dunno how anyone supports this clown. I get the establishment doesn't like him and that's great but he's not presidential material. He's not strong either, he's a weak man who bullies people around but if you push back he'll sue you. He's a snake oil salesman.

Trump is not the answer.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Trump is either promoting himself, or defending himself. I don't think his ego can withstand all the insults that come with the office. When will he have time to work on the countries issues?

Can you imagine what a Trump State of the Union address would sound like?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Looks like you've been drinking the Koolaid.

Good lord...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Can you imagine what a Trump State of the Union address would sound like?

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

sorry man, satire. Proving a point. Anyone can be trump, he is a liar.

Star for you.

a reply to: buster2010

same

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Oh thank god! You had me fooled! Well played!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I just wanted to openly say that I was wrong about trump. He is what we need. A new dawn of American power is upon us and its thanks to him.

He is strong and tough. He can handle himself in sticky situations and never runs from an enemy.

Its what we need. Really we need his honesty.

WE ARE STRONG and the world is weak. If the world defies us we should simply do what other great empires have done, bring our enemies to our heels.

So that is it. I fully endorse Trump and hope you all vote him into power.

His dream, its a world I am happy to live in.

I wonder if this is in any way similar to what Germans were thinking just before they voted for chancellor in 1933. Disquieting.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

Yeah man, I agree,

This was satire. We are not far from each others sentiment.

Star for you.
edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: LordSnow21

Yeah man, I agree,

This was satire. We are not far from each others sentiment.

Star for you.

nice! you got me

but your post reflects exactly what many of these people are thinking. i suspect you may snag a few stars from people who agreed.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This was satire.

Satire of what?

You don't even sound like Trump or his supporters. You sound like an 911 era neocon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join