It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy concerning church in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The last true prophet that walked earth was Mother Teresa, after her is nothing but false money hungry prophets.

Is no about popularity, but humility and good deeds toward human kind, the actions of those that suffer because of human misery without looking for recognition.

Doom and Gloom prophecies are the creation of the mind, been able to predict events doesn't make a person a prophet.
edit on 4-3-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Murgatroid
You know Murgy. I could just about believe this, if that woman is Hillary Clinton.

Naw, the woman seen in the prophetic vision was the transsexual Bruce Jenner new persona:

~Call Me Caitlyn~
www.foxnews.com...
a short 45 second viseo accompanies the link

Then if Caitlyn becomes president, watch out. Things are gonna get real ugly. lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Worship The God ( any and all religions) by picking up roadside, parking lot, beach, forest, river trash on Sunday morning. This requires effort and shows a commitment to treating the Earth as a sacred place. Pick up the trash and recycle it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The last true prophet that walked earth was Mother Teresa

Not that I believe in prophets of god anyway, but Christopher Hitchens had a fair amount to say about Teresa...
Mommie Dearest

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Sadly the church always will tried to get credit for the deeds of others, I don't believe that Mother Teresa wanted the Church to make it a saint, that is the church doing.

She is death now, those that write history will make anything they want of her, that is the way of human nature.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The last true prophet that walked earth was Mother Teresa, after her is nothing but false money hungry prophets. Doom and Gloom prophecies are the creation of the mind, been able to predict events doesn't make a person a prophet.

Source?

If the source is religion, the credibility is simply not there.

Again, what you are saying is literally impossible and has been proven wrong many times throughout history.

Whenever claims such as this are made, rarely is there ever a credible source given.

The reasons for this is simply because of the fact that they do not exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was curious to know what everyone thought of this article and prophecy. Discernment is vital. There is commentary on the political, but ultimately the truth that our hope should not fall on man, but God. Our trust must turn to God. It's a call for prayer.

It's the reason why I liked it and wanted to share it. Thought it brought the focus back to God.

Yes, I do believe that Jesus will return one day. I do not profess to know when. All I know to do is be ready and life my life as if it were the last.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Gloom and doom prophecies of USA, none has happened yet.

The USA looking grey could also mean ginormous construction work going on as the grey is the color of concrete

Craters can mean lots of top secret facilities springing up, surrounded by very high earthbanks, so looking like craters.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Ive been seeing this tribulation coming since 1995 when I first got on the net,every year nothing happens a trend I expect will continue long after all this website are dead and gone...he aint coming op get over it.

Yea these things are beat to death. Someone is always out there trying to prime some sort of pump......to what its hard to tell. Don't look like they are on the up and up really. Things coming out of their own heart not from God. Have seen these sort many times over the years pop up here and there on large and small scale. He is not really clear about things.

For example......the church isn't to put its faith in political leaders and then he turns around and talks about the Israeli president, who is an elected official, has special anointing to protect his country.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here's a prophecy concerning the church:

In 2016 more children will be molested.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I skimmed down the linked page and noted that Netanyahu is described as under God's anointing.
Nobody has mentioned this yet, but it seems to say a lot about the stance of the source.

No, sorry, it is mentioned two posts above this one.
edit on 9-3-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's a good point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join