It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders Secret Service to remove black students from rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Nope.

I compare him to Mussolini.

He's a wanna be tyrant. No, he's probably not the font of all evil some make him out to be, but he is a bully, and a bully doesn't need the pulpit the White House provides.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Oh yes but hey! They shouldn't have been causing trouble in the first place right?

Right.

Get real. If this was anyone else you'd have NO problem. They were extremely disruptive and rude to the thousands of supporters who showed up and waited to see Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Please keep the discussion on topic. This isn't a threat about that, and your response adds nothing to it.

This us a thread about Trump. My comment is about what a piece of Sh*t he is. It's relevant. And please don't tell me what I should or shouldn't say.

He's roses compare to Hillary.

The day I see Hillary treat people a fraction as badly as trump does...ill agree with you.

Im no Hilary fan, but Trump is a nasty human being at base level. Scum. Hilary is just a sh*thead. I dont want either of them to win.

Here you go:

And this:

And then there is this:

Need more info? Info on her role in the Benghazi scandal? I'll be more than happy to help you out...

edit on 1-3-2016 by lovebeck because: Fixed YT Doube Link

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Joneselius

Please keep the discussion on topic. This isn't a threat about that, and your response adds nothing to it.

This us a thread about Trump. My comment is about what a piece of Sh*t he is. It's relevant. And please don't tell me what I should or shouldn't say.

He's roses compare to Hillary.

The day I see Hillary treat people a fraction as badly as trump does...ill agree with you.

Im no Hilary fan, but Trump is a nasty human being at base level. Scum. Hilary is just a sh*thead. I dont want either of them to win.

Here you go:

And this:

And then there is this:

Need more info? Info on her role in the Benghazi scandal? I'll be more than happy to help you out...

Ive only skimmed through the first one. But if you think I'm going to consider any video that uses ann Coulter and newt gingrich interviews talking about how they dislike hilary as unbiased then you are sorely mistaken. Those two are about as high on the scum rating as its possible to be. Especially that vile woman coulter. As far as I can tell the first video is purely republican propaganda. Doesnt make me hold much hope for the other two.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No. But idiot trump supporters won't listen to all the catslogue of incidents of his. They will still blindly support him because of his meaningless and empty promise to "make America great again"

And yes...im suggesting that every trump supporter is an idiot. And im being polite.

A classic example of the association fallacy. You label anyone who supports a political candidate as an idiot on the lone basis of them supporting that candidate. Let that sink in for a moment. Do you not see how idiot THAT argument is?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Glinda

Did the 30 students start pulling out banners from their clothing?

Did they do anything Glinda?

Did they?

Did they do anything?

The answer is no. They didn't do anything. They did no harm, there's no evidence they disrupted the rally. They were standing there silently. Maybe they were wearing something on their shirts that said something, but there's no evidence they were being disruptive. None.

Are you actually friggin SERIOUS with this argument?!?!?!?

A private event is a PRIVATE EVENT!!!

You don't idly stand by and waiyt for some unknown guests to start a freakin shtifest and make a mockery of your rally.

And Trump had nothing to do with their removal, they were removed by SecretService doing THEIR JOBS. That is removing people not authorized to be there.....

You thick or somethin' ?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is the facebook post by the police

www.facebook.com...

1. It was a private event, he rented out the entire complex.
2. They were being disruptive
3. After being kicked out, they tried to re enter the facility jumping in front of people trying to get inside.
4. They became abusive to the police officers and could have been arrested but were not.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
then they should fire the secret service persons that complied... and not allow him the protection offered. the federal government used to enforce racism to protect bigoted requests upon observers of the rally is deplorable. maybe they were wanting to hear his message...
edit on 3-3-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: y

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I say we start a petition to get the originator of this thread (Southern Guardian), employed at CNN. He/she is very good at creating hysteria and disgust, by highlighting the most divisive portions of a non-story to make it an "Oh My God!" shock piece. CNN would throw all kinds of "ALERT!" and "BREAKING!" banners on the screen for it!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
then they should fire the secret service persons that complied... and not allow him the protection offered. the federal government used to enforce racism to protect bigoted requests upon observers of the rally is deplorable. maybe they were wanting to hear his message...

It was not a racist act. You should read my post that the police that were involved posted. They were disruptive and other things.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441
the headline that says secret service... actual or not. is not my responsibility to determine if click bait. if the headline is wrong? know when to break a rule... stars are not just for accumilation blackholes exist swallow some. this way youll hhave truth in reporting and not so much debate... no debate? then no news. but the heart of the matter remains. peaceful obesrvers listening were ejected and this has occurred more than once... how is a candidate going to represent the whole: when they reject a part? because they are separtists going against the union that america represents.

if separatist speak for anyone? tis they speaking ignorantly for a gorup of ignorance... enmassed or in rallies there is a majority to whip it right back to where it belongs... outside of politics this is a moderator outside of that an observer, in court a witness and law? words up held by a judge that should weigh facts... not personal or other subjective bias.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
peaceful obesrvers listening were ejected and this has occurred more than once... how is a candidate going to represent the whole: when they reject a part? because they are separtists going against the union that america represents.

In this case and in most cases where people were removed from his rallies, they were disrupting it, It's ok if you don't like something or want to protest but the rallies are not a place to do that. This rally was not a debate.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

well. perhaps the accumilation of hate groups drawn to Trumps rallies need no protection if they agree as this story states they were listening to the message, and... as students of hate? maybe it was an assigment to observe for the students ejected? perhaps it is the minority that should be protected instead of ejected? to maintain peace from those that cant control the frenzy the rally whips up?

if they turn their back or hold signs? then no it is not the place but against peaceful observance... seriously?
edit on 3-3-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: anyhoo

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

No. But idiot trump supporters won't listen to all the catslogue of incidents of his. They will still blindly support him because of his meaningless and empty promise to "make America great again"

And yes...im suggesting that every trump supporter is an idiot. And im being polite.

A classic example of the association fallacy. You label anyone who supports a political candidate as an idiot on the lone basis of them supporting that candidate. Let that sink in for a moment. Do you not see how idiot THAT argument is?

I know enough about Trump to be comfortable making that association. You DO know that Trump had been around and in the news and on tv for decades right? He isn't just a political candidate. We know trump. And the guy is a scumbag.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am from the south, GA, yes this incident was in the local news, in Valdosta and in my neck of the woods, the so call "Students were divided into two groups, both groups have an agenda and that was to interrupt Trumps campaign, that's why they were at the rally.

BTW here in GA Trump and the GOP only lost 4 counties and the voting was on records for the GOP, what that tells you

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Trump is a dirty business man, that's all, but Hillary is a traitor and the FBI have enough evidence to indict her.

The only reason that she is still campaigning is because Obama while allowing the FBI to conduct the investigation has no proceeded to ask the Justice Department to arrange a Grand jury, for obvious reasons

Allowing the FBI to do the investigation proves to the people that he is not been an obstructionist, but he is actually doing exactly that.

This can't last forever, McCarthy contends. Ultimately, if the FBI gathers sufficient evidence, dominoes will begin to fall -- and if those dominoes are being propped up for political reasons, the American people will hear all about it. His conclusion, drawing on his professional relationship with FBI Director James Comey: "Besides working under administrations of both parties, he has overseen prosecutions of both Republicans and Democrats. I've known no one in law enforcement more capable of navigating through a political maelstrom. Jim is tough, he is smart, and if there is a case to be made here, he will make it. And if he makes it, it will be bulletproof. Of course, making the case would not mean the FBI could force attorney general Loretta Lynch — and the president to whom she answers — to pursue the case. The FBI cannot convene a grand jury and present an indictment. But you'd best believe the FBI can make the Obama administration look very bad if it shrinks from doing so." And then, there's the separate but highly relevant matter of the court of public opinion. The Clinton campaign isn't doing itself any favors kicking up a dust storm of spin and blame, but they have few other options:

www.freerepublic.com...

The worst nightmare for a Political candidate.

edit on 3-3-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Trump is a dirty business man, that's all, but Hillary is a traitor and the FBI have enough evidence to indict her.

The only reason that she is still campaigning is because Obama while allowing the FBI to conduct the investigation has no proceeded to ask the Justice Department to arrange a Grand jury, for obvious reasons

Allowing the FBI to do the investigation proves to the people that he is not been an obstructionist, but he is actually doing exactly that.

This can't last forever, McCarthy contends. Ultimately, if the FBI gathers sufficient evidence, dominoes will begin to fall -- and if those dominoes are being propped up for political reasons, the American people will hear all about it. His conclusion, drawing on his professional relationship with FBI Director James Comey: "Besides working under administrations of both parties, he has overseen prosecutions of both Republicans and Democrats. I've known no one in law enforcement more capable of navigating through a political maelstrom. Jim is tough, he is smart, and if there is a case to be made here, he will make it. And if he makes it, it will be bulletproof. Of course, making the case would not mean the FBI could force attorney general Loretta Lynch — and the president to whom she answers — to pursue the case. The FBI cannot convene a grand jury and present an indictment. But you'd best believe the FBI can make the Obama administration look very bad if it shrinks from doing so." And then, there's the separate but highly relevant matter of the court of public opinion. The Clinton campaign isn't doing itself any favors kicking up a dust storm of spin and blame, but they have few other options:

www.freerepublic.com...

The worst nightmare for a Political candidate.

Why are you assuming I'm a hilary supporter? I'm not. And we are not talking about her?

Back to trump he's been openly xenophobic and racist and his rallies attract white supremists and other undesirables. That, along with his hate filled speeches and totally empty rhetoric makes me wonder why anyone would support him. So yes, I feel VERY comfortable saying that i consider any trump supporters to be a bit ...well, you know.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The last time I check here in the south, most of his voters were no supremacy and white, But he have a big group of supporters within the black Americans, I happen to be Hispanic.

I guess you have your opinion but I live in the south.

BTW I do not assume I deduce

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The last time I check here in the south, most of his voters were no supremacy and white, But he have a big group of supporters within the black Americans, I happen to be Hispanic.

Several of my black co-workers were torn between Trump and Sanders and were leaning Trump. They said they definitely choose Trump over Clinton.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Several of my black co-workers were torn between Trump and Sanders and were leaning Trump. They said they definitely choose Trump over Clinton.

Wow..it makes me very very sad for your country that Trump has gotten this far. I stand by what I said about Trump supporters. Anyone who can't see him for what he is needs their head examined. And that's me being very polite.

How has American politics reached this low point? Come back George W.. all is forgiven.
edit on 4-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join