It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most all terrorists are Muslim?
a reply to: ReadLeader

You do know that's not a politically correct statement
. Whenever someone points out a blatant coincidence, it's labeled as hate speech or being racist. I've always said, if we continue to ignore the core of the problem for the sake of offending a race or religion, we're creating nothing more than a powder keg ready to explode. Trying to suppress the truth never solves the problem.
edit on 29-2-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That is absolutely terrible, just saw a video of her walking around with the head on liveleak

Don't go there if you can't handle it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I don't see how having lost a child should give this woman the benefit of diminished responsibility. It should be an Aggravating factor,as she surely must know the pain.There are millions upon millions of women on this planet who have lost children,they don't go around killing other people's children. There is NO excuse for this,and i don't believe for one minute that she was insane. If you truly ARE mentally so deranged by the death of your own child,or just in general- you normally couldn't keep it together for long enough to pass the interview with the prospective parents,without them noticing Something was "off" to say the least.

Unless you are NOT insane but Very evil,and infinitely sly and manipulative and conniving.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
My guess she was mentally ill...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I think you misread my reply. I wondered if the law was similar to here because a smart lawyer - and this is likely to go to court in Russia I would have thought - would be likely to try to claim diminished responsibility as her defence against a murder and arson charge.

However I went on to say what I had read in which it seems to be a planned violent murder after everyone ohad left the home with a nice little excursion around town shouting her head off with the little girl's head in a bag and then waved at people. So my view is that she is a very dangerous and possibly nasty piece of brainwashed work. I don't know though because its early days. What I hope is that we don't have any more beheadings which seem to be too popular with a few vicious people who shouldn't be on the loose on our streets.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

My guess, she's brainwashed into believing in the radical ideology of Islam.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hi ya no worries i got your meaning,was just giving my opinion on the "mental issues" take on this matter in general.Apologies if it came across as me taking issue with your post.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This woman no doubt has severe mental health problems and therefore so much easier to brainwash with this evil ideology. Anyone who believes they will go to heaven after carrying out an act like this has to be slightly unhinged IMO.

However, even mental illness doesnt excuse this. My child's father has schizophrenia and even on his worst days he wouldnt hurt anyone he would be more likely to hurt himself. Also, if she was so ill surely the parents would have realised this. Her behaviour seems premeditated as well not just a random act. As for losing a child that is a load of crap. I've lost children and that has always made my maternal instinct even stronger so hurting any child would be out of the question.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

...If you truly ARE mentally so deranged by the death of your own child,or just in general- you normally couldn't keep it together for long enough to pass the interview with the prospective parents,without them noticing Something was "off" to say the least...

Interviewed a lot of "mentally deranged" people, have you? I'd be interested to know the professional training or experience that supports your statement.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: MegaSpace

My guess, she's brainwashed into believing in the radical ideology of Islam.

Yep together with mental illness its a dangerous combination. Weak mind is very vulnerable to outside influences! Especially with ideologies from the middle ages.
edit on 29-2-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why would you mention a murderer's religion when reporting on a crime. I smell a rat. Propaganda I say.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No shortage on crazy a-hole behavior in the world.

A lot of it seems stems from religion, this crazy bat, and the PP shooter.

To be fair I suppose if they didn't have religion they would've just filled the gap with something else to be obsessed with.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Why would you mention a murderer's religion when reporting on a crime. I smell a rat. Propaganda I say.

Yeah, everything is an elaborate conspiracy to fool us.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Common sense. People who are severely mentally ill,mentally ill enough to cut a child's head off eg,usually cannot conduct themselves well enough to hide that there is Something off with them.And if they Can hide it well enough,they are not truly mentally ill/insane,but evil and conniving. The truly mentally ill tend to not be able to hide that there is something wrong with them. We are not talking of mild depression here-we are talking of full-blown psychotic madness on a scale that's almost impossible to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
from what i've read in the past few hours she was yelling more than just the "standard" rhetoric we are used to by now.

As stated by Raxoxane, you'd need to present as stable to hold any form of childcare job, she sounds like she was triggered.. apparently screaming about "the end" and other things you'd expect to hear from a totally different religious ideal.

You all really need to understand what's happening, it encompass much more than just one religion.. in fact it's older than our religions and is using religion itself to destroy all faith in anything but the self.. Muslims, sadly, seem to be easy targets in the past few years due to the deep division and distrust among themselves & untoward other faiths.. an easy place to breed hate, that leads to abominations like we see here.

that's not to say any other religion is safe.. far from it.. the corruption is everywhere.
but the western world has learned how to hide it's evil, we embrace it.. give it power daily and feed it our energy every time we get caught up in the latest "event" or new fad designed to further our decline.. our evil openly rules us, we hide our religious "themed" crimes under the guise of mental illness and fail to realize it takes another level of evil to do many of the things we've seen from all sides in the past few years.. our religious leaders are merely there to keep us in the dark on such matters.. but if you know what your looking for ritual murder is happening at an alarming rate.. but for us it's taboo to even bring up the possibility of exterior influence.. as that makes for questions for those that we're meant to guide us through this... and could expose those in places of power that cover our evil "for our safety"

TL : DR - this is bigger than one religion, and will only get worse.. as that's the pattern that is/has forming.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Do you suppose when God hears someone shouting "God is great" and he looks down and sees a deranged lunatic holding the severed head of a child, he thinks : "Yes, yes I am great. Nice work."

I'm simply not able understand what causes this to happen in the name of a "great god".

Get this poor woman into the oven asap. There's no fixing that.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Common sense. People who are severely mentally ill,mentally ill enough to cut a child's head off eg,usually cannot conduct themselves well enough to hide that there is Something off with them.And if they Can hide it well enough,they are not truly mentally ill/insane,but evil and conniving. The truly mentally ill tend to not be able to hide that there is something wrong with them. We are not talking of mild depression here-we are talking of full-blown psychotic madness on a scale that's almost impossible to comprehend.

Based on personal experience working with the people you're talking about (including several who made the headlines) "common sense" is wrong in this instance.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My God. I have no words, this is simply horrifying. God help us all, in the face of such insanity.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's garbage and I'll tell you why...

Having spent copious amounts of time on a mental ward, if there is anything a mental patient can do competently, it's hide their affliction.

Bank it.

On topic, I don't think this has anything to do with mental health.
That will be the cop out, fortunately Russia are not as new age as us Westerners and will life her off.

Good riddance.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Perhaps you misread what was discussed. No one said she had mental problems the point was that a smart lawyer representing her might try to get her off a murder and arson charge claiming diminished responsibility.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join