It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic 'Art'.Deciphered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Kind of says it all don't you think? The bible is not constant. It was made up as Christianity moved forward.

How can the bible be a good book and the Vatican be a good institution? When in the bible is a story. The curse of ham. All black and brown people are evil.

That is what the white slave owners used to justify 245 years of there brutal slavery. A made up story from the bible that justified there sickness.

People where so enslaved when others cane to free them they wouldn't go. They didn't even realise they was slaves.

I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves. Harriet Tubman.

Without doubt. The most heart breaking quote I have ever read in my life.

245 years. Not 2 weeks. 245 years.

The only reason the slaves where freed was because machines had been invented to do there work quicker and cheaper.

Google

Google

Google

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

Although I am no expert, I am not green to symbolism, sacred geometry, occultism, or Freemasonry. Perhaps the geometry and stars of global star symbols means a torus to you or certain others, but can you please provide evidence or references that backup your claim that all religious symbols and all stars throughout differing global cultures represents a toroidal, fractal, or symbolic representation of reality and existence?

Presenting a collage of global symbols with a "they all represent the same thing the flower of life" statement is not proof, evidence, or even a structured presentation of why you have drawn your conclusions.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I understand. Really I do. Its a lot to take in and accept.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In the image below do you see the love heart? centre. It is a double golden ratio. One going one way one the other. Just like positive and negative.

it is okay you don't see or accept it. I'm fine with that.

But you must admit. Beautiful the truth isn't it.

Where the love heart stems from. Did you catch the plant joke?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If Error is the shadow of Truth, what does that make Truth?

All you need to know is,

"...there is an Absolute, in the matters of the Intelligence and of Faith. The Supreme Reason has not left the gleams of the human understanding to vacillate at hazard. There is an incontestable verity, there is an infallible method of knowing this verity, and by the knowledge of it, those who accept it as a rule may give their will a sovereign power that will make them the masters of all inferior things and of all errant spirits; that is to say, will make them the Arbiters and Kings of the World." - ?

The Secrets have little to do with Freemasonry, inasmuch that Freemasonry models itself around their existence. The term "Freemason Secrets" should be viewed as Absolute Truths that they are tasked to encrypt and preserve. One can look right past the Masons if you know which math and science visionaries to comprehend. They exist for continuity purposes, to facilitate the betterment of oneself and provide the means necessary to meet The Architect. In my opinion, the fraternizing grew out of the fundamental principles of group philosophy. I can imagine as well that it gets harder to relate to ordinary people the more you learn.

All opinions are subject to change. All truths will remain factual.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
a reply to: Sahabi

I understand. Really I do. Its a lot to take in and accept.

May Peace be with you my Brother. Emotions are sometime difficult to interpret through scribed means, so please know that I am discussing with you in the nature of pleasant brotherhood.

I do not deny the mathematical underlyings of physical existence,.... nor do I fail to entertain the notion that all religions and endeavors into understanding our reality are actually relative and subjective attempts to understand a common truth.

For me, finding out that Santa Claus wasn't real,....re-learning that Christopher Columbus didn't discover America and that the Native Americans were not unjustified aggressors,..... researching the global history of Central Banking,..... now that was a lot for me to take in and accept.

But definitively declaring that all stars and religious iconography are meant to represent the torus is a multi-dimensional stretch. Did you catch the torus joke?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

In the image below do you see the love heart? centre. It is a double golden ratio. One going one way one the other.

The "love heart" is not a "double golden ratio"

It is missing the first 6 proportions
Also the base is the wrong shape as are the curviture of the "shoulders"

But yes ... Fibonacci proportions are found in the growth patterns of nature ... be it plants on Earth or the spiralling arms of galaxies

The Love Heart was not drawn using sacred geometry ... but would a be good design element if applied

OP... I feel you are trying to put together a theory of everything based on Geometry and thus being narrow visioned IE fixated on Freemasonary and Geometry
Geometry is one of the 7 Sacred/Liberal Arts ... the others being
Grammar,
Rhetoric,
Logic,
Arithmetic,
Music, and Astronomy

Though there are many other subjects one could add to that list

edit on 28-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OP, I didn't want to do this, but here ya go...

Shameless plug: Link

Notice how I left it open to interpretation?

You can only comprehend that which your limit of knowledge will allow.

The lack of effort around ATS lately is wearing thin on me, so I've been reluctant to expend any energy on something that will get lost like a fart in the wind. Slow cooked threads have turned into microwave dinners. Those two videos in the link will help you though.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OP... I feel you are trying to put together a theory of everything based on Geometry and thus being narrow visioned IE fixated on Freemasonary and Geometry
a reply to: artistpoet

It is what it is. One golden ratio going one way, and one the other.

If you cant see that .....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I get the impression some people here don't want or like the truth?

Say its not true.

SAY IT.

Its all fun and games until. You are sat on the floor in floods of tears, because your child had to jump out of a burning building. When all they did was show up for work. Like they was supposed too.

I'm ***** off too.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Great link to your post which I am now following
Ties in nicely with this thread and the whole subject of Geometry

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was trained as a draughtsman and know geometry enough to know
--- that though the heart shape may look like a mirrored Fibonacci shape ... to an untrained eye that is
The shape of the heart in question is not

I pointed this out to the OP as he made the same mistake as you

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This was all well and good, but is just merely your opinion (which you are entitled to), and your link doesn't work as that thread was removed from the looks of it.

The Square & Compasses is not about sex. If anything I would say those symbols represent (outside of what is instructed in the rituals): material (square) and spiritual (compasses). Also note, the 'G' is primarily an American device and is not universally used in Freemasonry around the globe.

Also, you misspelled Taurus, if you're talking about bulls.

Freemasonry is not an extension of the Vatican or the Roman Catholic Church, and I do know that for a fact.

How is it "low degree" Masons are not given certain info, but yet you seem to know? Seems contradictory, illogical, and a double standard to me.

Symbols do not have to have just one meaning. It is what makes them so interesting.

This I agree with.

If you take every appendant/concordant body of Freemasonry, there are far more than 33-degrees in Freemasonry. In reality, there are 3-degrees to Freemasonry, the Craft Degrees, which culminates with the Master Mason degree. The rest are not necessary for one to be considered a Freemason. The Scottish Rite has a numbered system with the 32nd degree and 33rd degree, but the Scottish Rite is not the central authority or end-all of Freemasonry; there is much more to Freemasonry than that.

It's very clear that due to a limited and biased knowledge of Freemasonry that you are taking these images well out of context.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That story still doesn't mean that in Freemasonry that's what that symbol represents. It just means you have the same mindset as the immature boy in your school.

Well, we don't use "Peter's Rock" in Freemasonry. Also, the Vatican does not have exclusive use on Judeo-Christian symbols and figures. Groups using similiar symbols doesn't inherently mean they are the same group or associated with each other; unless of course you are going to tell us that Buddhists and the Nazis are the same group.

Why in the next image is the one man stabbing the other in the side? The exact same side and place as Jesus got stabbed with a spear?

No one is stabbing another.

It is clear from this post and other statements that you clearly lack any real understanding of Freemasonry and its symbols. Any further posts like this will just further embarrass you.

The ark and the anchor are used in Freemasonry to represent a well-grounded hope and a well spent life.

The lamb is an emblem of innocence. Masons wear lambskin aprons to remind ourselves of the purity of life necessary for the Hereafter.

Candlesticks are also not exclusively used by the Vatican or for religious purposes.

All of this was just conjecture and assumption, none of it was based on any actual understanding of Freemasonry.

The Vatican is not the Bible. The Vatican clearly violates many things from the Bible. The Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church are not the only authority in Christianity as seen with the numerous denominations out there today.

The August Order of Light is a Masonic body and is based upon Eastern teachings: www.travelingtemplar.com...

You also need a history lesson or two.
edit on 28-2-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Also, you misspelled Taurus, if you're talking about bulls.
a reply to: KSigMason

I was and always talking about the Torus. No bull.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have noticed that all the bashers of this thread, either have masonic names and or avatars and attitudes.

Just observing.

Don't be mad you joined the wrong "gang" And now you cant get out.

Must suck huh?

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have noticed that all the bashers of this thread, either have masonic names and or avatars and attitudes.

Yeah, must be total shocker to have actual Masons explain aspects of Masonry to you.

Enjoy your echo chamber of one.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, must be total shocker to have actual Masons explain aspects of Masonry to you.

Enjoy your echo chamber of one.

Ditto.

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Minor point, I posted actual ritual, you posted your opinion.

See how that works?

(post by childofapoet removed for a manners violation)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join