It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic 'Art'.Deciphered?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
I have noticed that all the bashers of this thread, either have masonic names and or avatars and attitudes.

Just observing.

Don't be mad you joined the wrong "gang" And now you cant get out.

Must suck huh?

Why would that suck? They at least trying to pass on ancient knowledge, i can't see anything bad with that.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet
Well, I am a Freemason. I've never hidden that and it should be particularly obvious from my username.

I'm bashing, in that I'm criticizing, but that's because what you wrote is wrong on many levels (see my two responses on pg 2).

Ummmmm...a Mason can "get out" or demit any time he wishes. Even at this point in my time in Freemasonry I could demit and no one could stop me. This just further proves your lack of knowledge on Freemasonry.

He's not in an echo chamber. He is speaking from experience and actual knowledge, not childish assumptions and conjecture.

No, you posted your interpretation. That's not fact, that's opinion.

Nothing you said in your OP or subsequent posts has been fact as I noted in my two earlier responses.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil

originally posted by: Kantjil
oh wow, when i harass them is cause im bored, but this.. was on its own level..

Seems as always the truth hurts some.

I'm not afraid.

All I have and have ever wanted is. Truth.

Tanks'.

Glad someone has noticed.

x

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantjil

You want the truth!? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

And no, you are in your own fantasy... Talk a walk in nature and feed some ducks it will do you good..

Have a lovely day x

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

Thanks Snoop.

x

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I said the kids at my old School drew the boobs and taliwacker on the compass and square. NOT me. I was just making a point. I am not the first to see two people having sex with the compass and square image.

I find that rather odd symbolism, square and compass = two people having sex.
Even if it was, what would be the meaning of that?
I believe it has more to to with 'sacred' geometry, maybe they secretly want to say they found a solution to the squaring of the circle-problem with these tools?
I'm no Mason so i can only speculate.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire

I said the kids at my old School drew the boobs and taliwacker on the compass and square. NOT me. I was just making a point. I am not the first to see two people having sex with the compass and square image.

I believe it has more to to with 'sacred' geometry, maybe they secretly want to say they found a solution to the squaring of the circle-problem with these tools?

Bottom line. Freemasons are just another extension of the evil that is the Vatican.

I wish it wasn't true, But it is.

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Bottom line. Freemasons are just another extension of the evil that is the Vatican.

Is that the same Vatican that forbids its members from becoming Masons with the threat of ex-Communication?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thought the bottom line was, you keep it in the family and the church are against nepotism.. What did you hear

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That makes little to no grammatical sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

* You can be a good guy
* Human nature is s***
* The state rewards good humans
* Your child will never be you

* faith, hope, beliefs.. Doesnt matter, same thing, you are monkey.. Monkey learn strange things..

Institution reward good monkey, punish bad monkey

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I still do not understand what you are asking.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire

I wish it wasn't true, But it is.

I fail to see what that has to do with my post or question.

You talk about symbolism, sacred geometry, the flower of life, blueprint of nature(Fibonacci, golden ratio),... and you make a connection with freemasonry. Isn't this a good thing rather than something evil?

I also fail to see why symbolism is something bad or evil. Isn't this the best way to pass on knowledge? Maybe in a couple thousands years we all speak another language but with these symbols and 'rituals', knowledge is still maintained.

But yes, i guess there is a possibility that after all these generations meaning is somewhat forgotten or twisted, though i doubt it's the sexy-square-compass

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

you always give me a headache.......

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lost Secret of the Blue Apples...Amazon.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Except it is not. Your posts don't prove it either, it only shows your interpretation and opinions concerning certain symbols. Symbols are not tied exclusively or singularly tied or causes association to any one group, culture, organization, or institution. Symbols, as you even said yourself, have multiple meanings and thus can be used by different groups for differing reasons and still not be associated with each other, even with similar symbolism (again Nazi and Buddhist analogy I pointed out earlier and you acknowledged as well).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join