It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowing five times a day? That's muslim-yoga!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

No worries. Give it time & stay active. There's a very wide range of personalities here, so you'll definitely find many who you'll get along with.

And I can guarantee you that if this site had downvotes or "un-stars", I'd have more of those than stars lol. So don't worry about that stuff either.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Bowing and praying are two different things.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

No worries. Give it time & stay active. There's a very wide range of personalities here, so you'll definitely find many who you'll get along with.

And I can guarantee you that if this site had downvotes or "un-stars", I'd have more of those than stars lol. So don't worry about that stuff either.

Pranaam, and thanks for your encouraging words. I'm used to not being too popular regarding my point of view. It took my a while to train myself not to feel offended by anything or anybody. That was part of my yoga-practise.

By the way, I once got me a CD from the public library in my home-town were the quran is sung by someone with a very nice voice. And inbetween the arabic verses there was the german translation and some commentaries of what was sung. I was mostely impressed by how lovely the singer was singing the quran verses. It must be a very devoteed man.... I have a weak spot for good music.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join