It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
the other day i saw my wife taking a rug conveniently directed to the east and kneeling on it, she told me her back hurt and was doing "exercise" but i still have suspicions that she radicalized I dunno what this tread is about though
Yep you should try it, submitting yourself to God is the most relaxing and heart calming experience ever.
Their intentions are to respect Allah, in yoga the intention is to respect one's self...
Personally I'm going back to meditation when I feel the time is right, yoga might be involved... I guess.
Muslim yoga? Naw, ya gotta memorize a bunch of mumbo-jumbo and your ole lady has to cover her head with a bag. No way man. I'm hanging with the Hindus
1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment,
5. Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
6. Show us the straight path,
7. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray