It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card reader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
Back in 2011 a member named Woodwytch had The Tarot - Your card of the day thread. Many people were amazed how accurate she was for the most part.

She did my reading through her website. Today I remembered about it out of nowhere and found her email to me. And to tell you the truth, I am shocked that she predicted what happened to me since that time. More importantly she gave me advice which I pretty much ignored.

Her website doesn't exist anymore and I don't think she posted here in a long time.

I'm looking for someone to read my cards. Can you guys recommend anyone please ?
Thank you!

Ps. "She" might be a "he", I don't know.
edit on 24-2-2016 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret
There is a member here with purple jewels on her avatar, her name will come and I'll post it up. She was very accurate. Almost perfect.

Sorry, I can't believe I can't remember her name!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Darkbake had a Tarot card thread going a little while back. Maybe he/she is still doing them?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Perhaps,
Queenofweird
?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: and14263

Perhaps,
Queenofweird
?

Indeed it was she.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It takes a surprising amount of time to become proficient with tarot cards in order to do readings for others. I actually had no idea until I looked into it. It's very complex, as the cards themselves have meaning and also how they relate to one another...lots of factors going into a reading. Fascinating actually.

Me?

I like the simplicity of the I Ching

EDIT: Even the yarrow stalk method that takes forever is pretty simple in comparison to the Tarot.
edit on 24-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Her reading regarding me and my fiance was accurate. She IM me and told me that if me and him were to get back together (at the time we broke up) that she saw us being solid and secure. Sure enough, we moved in and our relationship has never been more stable and intense than ever.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your replies! I will try to contact your recommendations.

blackmetalmist, I wish I followed her advice.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Tarot cards were a precursor to chess.

I have been a seer for decades and I still am amazed at the knowledge that comes through when a seeker becomes kindred with the cards.

Personally, I love the Voyager Tarot. If you ever care to try cards, check Voyager out.

I've rune casted, palm read, i ching studied, table tipped, read tea leaves but stopped on a dime at reading anything such as bones or teeth.

Now I meditate and make bone broth!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Was she a part of the Friends Circle?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Was she a part of the Friends Circle?

I don't know.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I can't remember what deck I have...it's some newer one with updated artwork.

Like all divination systems I think as long as whatever you're using resonates with you personally it'll work for ya. The answers you seek are already within you. You simply need a method and system you believe in to uncover them.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I read the cards myself. There are many beautiful decks out there. Some very detailed and some rather simple. I myself basically let the cards create the picture for me of what it is I'm suppose to translate to the person I am reading.

I don't really need actual Tarot cards to read someone. I can use regular playing cards, have done it many many times when just out and about with friends. Once I have the basic picture, then I really start tuning into the person and getting a better feel of what the cards are trying to convey.

I myself prefer to read strangers. They are a blank slate to me and we both know I can't possibly know the things I may say. Friends are harder because you do know things and it tends to muddy the reading IMHO.

It has been amazing to me on how I can tune in so in depth to some people, tell them things from their childhood etc., yet others can be like hitting a wall.

The best are the non believers. Their faces can be priceless!

Since I've been a member it seems someone comes along periodically and does readings for a bit on here. I do remember WoodyW. She had a long going thread. I used to like her insights on other topics as well.

Good luck in your search OP... The magic is real!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Your post piqued my interest, so I went and found the reading that Woodwytch also did for me. I have shivers, to say in the least. What she predicted was right, and it still applies to my life today - super spooky. I found it also interesting that the number I associate a lot of things in my life with, happens to be the number on the tarot card. I would love to find someone else to do a reading.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I just purchased a deck of cards. I have looked them over once so far...
Mine came with a book and I read the book in a day.
I've done one reading on myself so far.

Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti are the cards I have picked for my first deck.

It ought a be interesting.

I remember Woodwytch's thread and enjoyed it. The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

leolady
edit on 26-2-2016 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I know this thread is already "old", but I too loved getting readings from Woodwytch. I was about to post a thread similar to this, as I am in need of some insight. Thank you for posting this!!

new topics

top topics

join