It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations Cause Autism.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ive had this very thing preached to me various times by pretty intelligent people no less. "Vaccinations cause Autism"

More recently US Public Health Officials, And those alike around the western world say that there is no substance to this claim.
Numerous studies have found no evidence to support the notion that vaccines cause autism and other chronic illnesses.
Source

Despite this, More and more parents are refusing to have their children vaccinated. Illnesses such as whooping cough and the measles and even polio are on the rise, where they were once almost eradicated.

I was hoping for the most part that people were staring to understand more about vaccinations and why they are so important, but I still see mixed messages in media and from various news sources.

Even politicians (mostly on the right side) including Donald Trump have made big claims about vaccinations during the campaign trail, claiming they definitely cause autism. Children going limp hours after having them.
Source

Information is mixed on the Internet. Many Sources Debunk the whole theory. Others say that its a conspiracy and cover up by the big drug companies.
Source

As far as my opinion goes..
I think that if we live in a country where vaccinations are available, and there is no evidence that they cause autism, then my children will be having them.

Im curious as to what your opinions are on vaccinations.
edit on 23-2-2016 by IvyNeptune because: because i can

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvyNeptune
Despite this, More and more parents are refusing to have their children vaccinated. Illnesses such as whooping cough and the measles and even polio are on the rise, where they were once almost eradicated.

And now we see the rise of previously "dead" diseases in localized pockets where this 'anti vaccine' belief is most prevalent.

Should we force people to have vaccines? Absolutely not, it should be kept as a choice, all we need to do is spread factual information.

It doesn't matter how intelligent a person is, they can still hold an invalid concept as truth.

Increase education, Increase availability of information. The people whom still hold such concepts as factual will simply face Natural Selection.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Not exactly off-topic , but which "dead diseases" are you speaking of ? And which ones are on the "rise" ?The ones you dont hear about much ? Even the bubonic plague still exists today.The reason you dont hear about them , a lot of those have been kept down due to better health care and not vaccinations.Isolation and cure.Dont forget knowledge and cleanliness for some.
I am not against vaccinations . However , I will ask my general practitioner about them first. I can even say , I was told once that due to health reasons I should not take a simple flu vaccination.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

1. ActivistPost and Youtube are not sources.
2. The only reliable sources are peer-reviewed research papers.
3. Clickbait title.

I'm not even going to bother.
edit on 24/2/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
IF these were in fact safe, WHY are there so many MD's refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

Quite a few MD's have also come out and said that the medical mafia is part of the population reduction agenda.

This leaves little doubt about the real agenda behind all of this: murder and genocide.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so . . .

My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

If parents don want to immunise their kids - that's fine. Just keep them away from schools, playgrounds, shopping centres and tell me before they interact with my kids.

I don't want your disease-ridden children near me.

At the moment I have not seen any genuine, *empirical* evidence that vaccinations cause autism.

Read: I don't buy it. I was vaccinated. So were my parents, my relatives, my own children and the children of my various family friends. And there are no cases of autism in my family or in the people that I associate with.

Based on the scare-tactics used, I would expect to see an almost 1-to-1 correlation between vaccinations and autism. And i do not.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

all of these were sources to what I was saying in the sentence prior. I made a claim that Donald Trump says vaccinations cause autism. How is a video of him saying this not a source? because its on *Youtube? shall I change it to 'evidence'

sorry triggered mcgee.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Exactly.

Infact a few of the people I know with autism, most of them were not even vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If it is true that the main agenda for giving vaccinations to children, is for mass genocide, what is the real purpose of that?
Why are they wanting to kill children, or give them autism?

Im genuinely interested by the way. I want to understand the other side of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If it is true that the main agenda for giving vaccinations to children, is for mass genocide, what is the real purpose of that?

Depopulation is the name of that game.

It is why Bill gates will dump billions into "vaccinating" all of those poor Africans as opposed to offering them access to clean water/nutritional food. Same with the World Health Organization, who some people claim have put Sterilization hormones in Vaccines in Kenya and elsewhere.

The ritual of taking a new born baby and injecting "weakened" disease in them to honor the Church of Science is something I find very disturbing.

Especially when you consider that the Eugenicists of the early 1900's, most notably the Rockefeller and their foundation, view the masses with disdain and based on all of their various business adventures that have destroyed our environment, are not worthy of trust.

They have owned medical/scientific research since at least WW2, so go a head and enjoy all of your peer reviewed studies. Christ they are still trying to convince the world that GMO's and toxic herbicides are a good thing, made to feed the world!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229amWednesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So you have vaccinated your children but still your children are not safe from the diseases you vaccinated them against?

This does not sound too smart. If you vaccinated your children then you should not care if other children are vaccinated or not. Problem is when there are two kids on the playground that are not vaccinated. They can spread disease between them.

Anyway as you see you are not well educated about vaccines. I'm not against noir for it, but every parent need to know everything about vaccines before he vaccinate their kids.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Are we sure its autism and not just stupid people having stupid kids?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

HAHA

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Depopulation is the name of that game.

It is why Bill gates will dump billions into "vaccinating" all of those poor Africans as opposed to offering them access to clean water/nutritional food. Same with the World Health Organization, who some people claim have put Sterilization hormones in Vaccines in Kenya and elsewhere.

The ritual of taking a new born baby and injecting "weakened" disease in them to honor the Church of Science is something I find very disturbing.

Especially when you consider that the Eugenicists of the early 1900's, most notably the Rockefeller and their foundation, view the masses with disdain and based on all of their various business adventures that have destroyed our environment, are not worthy of trust.

They have owned medical/scientific research since at least WW2, so go a head and enjoy all of your peer reviewed studies. Christ they are still trying to convince the world that GMO's and toxic herbicides are a good thing, made to feed the world!

If depopulation is "the name of the game" why is the world's population soaring and has been for decades.
In fact, you can see a definite spike just after the smallpox vax was introduced in 1798.
Surely if it was down to vaccines there should have been a downturn by now?
But no, it's still increasing.

As for giving the "poor Africans" vaccines instead of clean water well that's a lot quicker than providing and building an infrastructure to provide the whole continent with clean water and arable land isn't it?

And as for your GMO comment, can I assume you're against golden rice?
As if you are then you yourself are guilty of promoting depopulation.

In fact your post is a classic example of the conspiracy fuelled anti-science nonsense which fuels fabriaction such as the "vaccine cause autism" b.s.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
IF these were in fact safe, WHY are there so many MD's refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

Quite a few MD's have also come out and said that the medical mafia is part of the population reduction agenda.

This leaves little doubt about the real agenda behind all of this: murder and genocide.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so . . .

My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

Quotes, especially quotes from quacks are just words.
Show me the clinical trials these indivuals have performed which back up their claims.

Oh, you won't be able to as they haven't done any.

Next.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

So you have vaccinated your children but still your children are not safe from the diseases you vaccinated them against?

This does not sound too smart. If you vaccinated your children then you should not care if other children are vaccinated or not. Problem is when there are two kids on the playground that are not vaccinated. They can spread disease between them.

Anyway as you see you are not well educated about vaccines. I'm not against noir for it, but every parent need to know everything about vaccines before he vaccinate their kids.

Vaccination is not (like EVERYTHING else in the world, 100% effective) therefore there may be those who the vaccine hasn't "taken" in.
There are also lots of people for various reasons who cannot be vaccinated (immunocompressed children etc).
These unvaccinated children are vectors for diseases they haven't been vaccinated for as the virus will propagate through them and can be passed on to those who are most vulnerable. See recent rises of preventable diseases in California and other places.
Couple that with the simple fact that I don't like stupid people putting their children at risk because of a non-founded conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

That applies to "quacks" here on ATS as well.
edit on 24-2-2016 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

originally posted by: Pardon?

That applies to "quacks" here on ATS as well.

Certainly does, and there's quite few of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

The outlook of population growth is a concerning reality.

Europe needs many more babies to avoid popluation disaster!

Vaccines are simply one aspect of it. Toxic food and environment is another key to the formula.

The state of health of people in the country I am from, the land of Murica is case and point.

Lets see where GMO's can play a role in sterility....

Mounting evidence that GMO can cause sterility and birth defects.

Back to vaccines, if you really believe that they understand the immune system and can guarantee that they are "safe and effective" than by all means inject your infant/childhood disease and the other lovely ingredients! Upwards of 88 of them by the time they are 18!

I do not and you can take the classic pro-vaccine angle of me simply being fueled by nonsense and I shall disagree and proceed to not inject disease into my future children. To me an infant should be allowed to develop the immune system naturally and then acquire protection from the breast milk they consume, I know it is insane to not allow this infant to be injected with disease however I believe the "peer reviewed" science that tells me I must is absolutely absurd.

The Church of science is not infallible and when you look into the Eugenicists who have been funding modern scientific research(for over a century), it is hard to walk away from it with confidence in the holiest of holy's!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Pardon?

The outlook of population growth is a concerning reality.

Europe needs many more babies to avoid popluation disaster!

Vaccines are simply one aspect of it. Toxic food and environment is another key to the formula.

The state of health of people in the country I am from, the land of Murica is case and point.

Lets see where GMO's can play a role in sterility....

Mounting evidence that GMO can cause sterility and birth defects.

Back to vaccines, if you really believe that they understand the immune system and can guarantee that they are "safe and effective" than by all means inject your child disease and the other lovely ingredients!

I do not and you can take the classic pro-vaccine angle of me simply being fueled by nonsense and I shall disagree and not inject disease into my future children.

The Church of science is not infallible and when you look into the Eugenicists who have been funding modern scientific research(for over a century), it is hard to walk away from it with confidence in the holiest of holy's!

I know you won't agree with me thinking you're fuelled by nonsense but you're certainly not fuelled by evidence; conspiracy and conjecture yes, but definitely nor evidence.

And I'll go with a 99.9999% safe and effective anytime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join