It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations Cause Autism.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

And I support your choice to believe what you wish.

What you claim as evidence I claim to be manipulated data.

This figure you quote, 99.99% seems to be worth touching upon.

What say you about SV40 aka Simian Virus 40? You see it is a little known virus that spread through the polio vaccine. To be accurate it is at least the 40th virus created in that vaccine and that is not getting into how many others there were.

Funny thing about SV40, it causes cancer! It is also trans-generational! Really this is fascinating stuff, I do hope you go over the material.

Foundation created by a family who lost their child to this virus in the 90's, they knew about it in the 60's and still sold vaccines with SV40 in it for 30 years.

The choice to continue using vaccines with these disease's in them is something that makes me believe I have not only found anything but nonsense, I have found an adequate amount of information to question everything in regards to vaccines, especially the "Safe and Effective" rhetoric.

Leaving this disease in the vaccines for over 30's years while spouting off your success of "conquering" polio, is exactly how I would expect the Church of Eugenicists Science to operate. In fact it is from this lens alone that it makes any sense.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
Show me the clinical trials...

Self refuting posts such as yours make the need for clinical trials completely unnecessary.

Like I said, the fact that a very large percentage of MD's refuse vaccines for their OWN families destroys your argument.

These same MD's also make it clearly obvious that these so called "clinical trials" mean didly squat.

One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases. ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

In one JAMA study, 90% of obstetricians and 70% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

66% of pediatricians and obstetricians refused the MMR shot in another study.

In the UK it's the same thing, over half of the MD's and a third of the nurses refuse to take the flu vaccine.

And your use of the word "Quack" is equally erroneous...

FYI, the REAL frauds and quacks AKA 'Medicine Doctors' are the third leading cause of death in the United States...

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession." ~ James A. Smith, M.D.

"Most of the everyday practices of modern medicine are unproven if we go by the government's own standards. In 1978, the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), an arm of the United States Congress, issued a major research report that concluded "only 10 to 20 percent of all procedures currently used in medical practices have been shown to be efficacious by controlled trial." In other words, 80 to 90 percent of what doctors do to you is scientifically unproven guesswork. By this government-supported definition, most of modern medicine is quackery."---Richard Walters

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"

Source

"Quacks, just plain quacks, whether we are willing to admit it or not, for are we not doing the very things for which we condemn those who we are pleased to call by this opprobrious name?" W.H. Hay, M.D.

I will expose the real quacks: the doctors, the hospitals, and the pills that kill 225,000 trusting souls every year. That’s like killing the entire population of Caldwell County (38,442) about SIX times. I got the stats, I can back up my claims.

This is the point at which medicine crosses over the line of anything scientific and becomes a dangerous form of dogma known as "scientism." Modern medicine is not a scientific debate, folks. It's a system of control. Doctors, judges and courtrooms are simply tools of oppression to manipulate, poison and exploit a diseased population, all while isolating them from the natural cures that really work.

Chemotherapy Stickup

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: noonebutme
So you have vaccinated your children but still your children are not safe from the diseases you vaccinated them against?
This does not sound too smart. If you vaccinated your children then you should not care if other children are vaccinated or not.

You should always care. Vaccines, sadly, are not 100% a guarantee. They dramatically reduce the chances.

Anyway as you see you are not well educated about vaccines

Indeed. What I know is that while vaccines are very safe and do work and have been very successful in nearly eradicating very serious diseases, they, like all things in medicine, are not 100% guaranteed.

So if someone wants to be a careless parent and not vaccinate their children that's fine - just stay away from mine, that's all I ask. Why do i want to increase risk when I don't need to?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvyNeptune
If it is true that the main agenda for giving vaccinations to children, is for mass genocide, what is the real purpose of that?
Why are they wanting to kill children, or give them autism? Im genuinely interested by the way. I want to understand the other side of it.

You really stumped me on that one Ivy, I'm impressed...

One thing that we DO know is that Agenda 21 is a fact, and not just some whacked out conspiracy.

I do believe I understand your reasons for asking though and I don't seem to recall anyone ever asking this on ATS before.

I don't believe for one second that it has anything at all to do with “Sustainable Development” or “population control”.

I actually do have a theory about their reasons why but I have not researched it thoroughly (see links at the bottom).

I know it sounds totally bat # crazy but really if you stop and think about it, nothing else really makes a whole lot of sense...

I would go on but it's WAY past my bed time, sweet dreams...

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "cult--ure."

Humanity is Satanically Possessed

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

STOP MISLEADING the CHILDREN

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day.

Pseudoreality and The Governing of The Committee of 300

Depopulation: Ritual Human Sacrifice for the Global Elite?
The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared
The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults - ATS Site Search
Depopulation Ritual Human Sacrifice - ATS Site Search

And before anyone throws down that off-topic card, think twice...

Ivy's question is not only relevant, it also proves that deep thinkers though rare, still exist on ATS.

edit on Feb000000Wed, 24 Feb 2016 05:23:32 -06005am29Wed, 24 Feb 2016 05:23:32 -060020162324 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

In, so if this vaccines are not 100% sure how come diseases that we vaccine are extinct? How come nobody gets this diseases, I m talking about people who are vaccinated.

So this vaccines work pretty well, like 99.9% of the time. So why bother with other kids that are not vaccinated. Many of this kids have a good reason why they are not vaccinated, like allergy's. That is a good reason to vaccinate your kid, to protect kids that are not vaccinated.

And the way you say, my kids need to be protected. I wonder if your view would change if your kid can't be vaccinated because of allergy.

You don't need to answer, we know the answer. But many people think like you do, selfish.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Do you think that by choosing not to give a child a vaccination, that it is a form of neglect?

Is it only a form of neglect once they get the disease they should have been vaccinated for? What about if they die from it?

One of the reasons I ask is because a few times in my country parents who are against modern medicine (often for religious reasons), had children die, and then were prosecuted for neglect.

Im on the fence about it. I wouldnt come right out and say its neglect. I just wonder where the line is when it comes to medicines.
edit on 24-2-2016 by IvyNeptune because: grammar

edit on 24-2-2016 by IvyNeptune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

Having a child with autism, I don't believe that vaccines cause autism alone. I think there are multiple factors, including a genetic predisposition to the inability to process all the # in the vaccines. Combine that with environmental variables including lead toxicity and massive amount of fluoride and trash in the environment and you get a child that develops autism. Is vaccines solely responsible? No, but research should be done to look at genetic factors that contribute to vaccine toxicity syndrome, (as I coin it) again the vaccines don't cause it, but the body not breaking up and cleaning up the trash does. Is it the vaccines fault? No, is it the parents? No, blame God maybe, but some kids should not get the current vaccines especially if they have autism in there family. Or the vaccines should be delayed until the body is bigger and better able to process.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

In one JAMA study, 90% of obstetricians and 70% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

Citation needed.

66% of pediatricians and obstetricians refused the MMR shot in another study.

Citation needed.

In the UK it's the same thing, over half of the MD's and a third of the nurses refuse to take the flu vaccine.

Citation needed. Flu vaccine is not even remotely the same as MMR as the flu virus changes each year so vaccines are less effective.

FYI, the REAL frauds and quacks AKA 'Medicine Doctors' are the third leading cause of death in the United States...

No it's not.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oh my, Agenda 21!

Countries like Sweden have fully embraced agenda 21, countries with highest standard of living in the world.

Here's a better question....if there's such a huge push for depopulation in poor African nations, why do they spend all this time, money and effort when these Afican nations are doing a pretty good job at depopulating themselves?

Malnutrition, starvation and disease is rife, but no the scary elite have to spend millions to give kids autism through vaccines.

Last time I checked, you can live with autism...helleva depopulation scheme!

Zero critical thought as usual.

edit on 24/2/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Thats very very interesting.
I agree with you. There should be research into those factors. Perhaps they could find a way to tell if a child should get the vaccinations or not. Hopefully as medicine advances maybe something will be done about that.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I agree, and if they can isolate those genetic factors they can also fix those factors. Genetic health is an up and coming science. In the near future they will give a baby a blood test and then inject them with all the therapies needed to fix there DNA. I give it another 50 years

Chris

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Actually, the government has already admitted that vaccines cause autism (back in 2009), but they play with the wording, calling it some kind of brain defect (paraphrasing), blaming the victims etc.

It should come as no surprise that it was hardly mentioned in the media when in-fact, it should have been on the front page of every website and the leading story on every broadcast.

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

...this concession could conceivably make it more difficult for some officials to continue insisting there is "absolutely no link" between vaccines and autism.

It also puts the Federal Government's Vaccine Court defense strategy somewhat into jeopardy.

DOJ lawyers and witnesses have argued that autism is genetic, with no evidence to support an environmental component. And, they insist, it's simply impossible to construct a chain of events linking immunizations to the disorder.

Government officials may need to rethink their legal strategy, as well as their public relations campaigns, given their own slightly contradictory concession in this case.

Slightly? Typical media spin.

edit on 24-2-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

1. ActivistPost and Youtube are not sources.
2. The only reliable sources are peer-reviewed research papers.
3. Clickbait title.

I'm not even going to bother.

Well said. Also, Vaccines do NOT cause autism. They cause you to have a better chance at not dying to easily preventable diseases or spreading them to others.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I agree. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about my kids being in danger from going to school anymore. They recently told religious people here that they no longer have a right to put people in danger for their stupid beliefs and if they don't want a vaccine then you can home school your kids or go to jail for negligence.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Complacency creates distrust. People forgot why we have these things in the first place because the necessity isn't there anymore. Back in the 1900's when the Spanish flu was killing more people than the Bubonic Plague there were people CLAMORING to get vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
A very big problem with vaccines, at least when I was reading about them a while back, is that they found significant amounts of mercury in a lot of samples. Apparently, as some form of preservative, there is mercury in the vaccines and this could be a big reason for adverse effects.
The best part is, you can spend more on a vaccine that is 'mercury free'
I would say, unless you can afford the vaccine without heavy-metals and poison used as a preservative, don't get it.
If you google this, there are a lot of websites that try and tell you that so-called 'trace amounts' of mercury is OK for you.
They even go as far as to say that there is more mercury in a tuna sandwich than there is in a flu vaccine.
But it seems like these morons don't even try to point out that
ADULTS EAT tuna sandwiches. WAAAYY different than injecting infants. Morons.

Anything with this much disinfo online needs to be looked at very carefully.
I advise EVERYONE to try and look at this from every angle and don't believe everything you hear on this issue.
read, analyze, interpret, rinse, repeat.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Not to mention the population is still increasing worldwide despite widespread vaccination use. Doesn't sound like a very effective strategy to me either.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Ghost147

Not exactly off-topic , but which "dead diseases" are you speaking of ? And which ones are on the "rise" ?The ones you dont hear about much ? Even the bubonic plague still exists today.The reason you dont hear about them , a lot of those have been kept down due to better health care and not vaccinations.Isolation and cure.Dont forget knowledge and cleanliness for some.
I am not against vaccinations . However , I will ask my general practitioner about them first. I can even say , I was told once that due to health reasons I should not take a simple flu vaccination.

4 Diseases Making a Comeback Thanks to Anti-Vaxxers

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

If parents don want to immunise their kids - that's fine. Just keep them away from schools, playgrounds, shopping centres and tell me before they interact with my kids.

I don't want your disease-ridden children near me.

At the moment I have not seen any genuine, *empirical* evidence that vaccinations cause autism.

Read: I don't buy it. I was vaccinated. So were my parents, my relatives, my own children and the children of my various family friends. And there are no cases of autism in my family or in the people that I associate with.

Based on the scare-tactics used, I would expect to see an almost 1-to-1 correlation between vaccinations and autism. And i do not.

To play the devil's advocate here.... why are you concerned about the non-vaccinated (disease ridden) children if you yourself are vaccinated?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Hey , finally a bit of the old Krazysh0t ,.Yes . Measles , whooping cough are on the uptick , but they have never been classified as "dead diseases".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join