It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 26, 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Bank Holiday weekend, I predict significant amounts of Alcohol consumption, Hyperactivity from too many Easter Eggs and Moonraker on ITV2

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: UnBreakable
No where did I predict something is definitely going to happen. Go troll somewhere else.

i love winding up the Archon slaves with the truth, especially when all credibility is lost after the fixed date has passed.

What the hell is an "Archon slave"?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Something might happen, or something might not? That's your prediction? I can't believe there are people on ATS so dumb that they gave the OP stars.

A mod should delete this whole thread. It's a waste of space.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
Something might happen, or something might not? That's your prediction? I can't believe there are people on ATS so dumb that they gave the OP stars.

A mod should delete this whole thread. It's a waste of space.

Can you provide one thread on here from the Dreams and Prediction or the Predictions and Prophecies forums that an ATS member has made that actually happened on the date predicted? Thanks in advance. Or the mods should get rid of both forums.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

There will be a major event occurring March 26, 2016. If nothing happens, great. If there is a major event which rules the news cycle enough to make you take notice, you heard it hear first.

So what's going to happen?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoNa1

There will be a major event occurring March 26, 2016. If nothing happens, great. If there is a major event which rules the news cycle enough to make you take notice, you heard it hear first.

So what's going to happen?

If you bothered to read the other two pages of this thread, I said I don't know exactly.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I wonder if your prediction came a few days early

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
On the 26th im gonna enjoy my coffee, and.. yeah just enjoy my coffee

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I happened across a bizarre YouTube video. I wasn't looking. It showed up on my YouTube home page tonight and I thought of your post. I don't recall ever viewing this channel before. It shows a manifestation in the sky over Mexico on March 26th. If anyone has been watching the endless stream of bizarre photos and videos being taken of manifestations in the skies all over the world as much as I have, the one in the following video fits right in. The person who uploaded the video attempts to explain it through his belief systems and research. He believes it was a representation of Baal descending from the sun.

But!! It occurred on March 26th no matter how one explains it to him or herself plus it fits in the unusual category for that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join