It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 26, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There will be a major event occurring March 26, 2016. If nothing happens, great. If there is a major event which rules the news cycle enough to make you take notice, you heard it hear first.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No other clues?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What event exactly? and where?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A little more information would be good...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well that day is pretty news worthy to me. That's my birthday! So now you all know what big thing is happening on that day. 47 years on this GOD forsaken planet called earth.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

My flatulence has been rather explosive lately. Maybe if i hold it until then it will be heard globally. One can only dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Specific enough for a date, vague enough that anything can apply. Well done...

There are "major" events that get covered in the global, 24-hour news cycle every day.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I mean no offense by this, but I looked up your posts and found one made in 2010, and you predicted the same day something big was going to happen.

Friday March 26th- something big (maybe?)

Hopefully this one will be like the first one!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Specific enough for a date, vague enough that anything can apply. Well done...

There are "major" events that get covered in the global, 24-hour news cycle every day.

The last event I would consider "major" was on Dec 26, 2004 when a quarter million people died in the Boxing Day taunamis. I'm not being vague on what will happen and where specifically because I just don't know. It will be a natural catastrophe though, and not man-made.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
fine....just as long as it doesn't affect morning traffic.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

That is what some call BBUUSSTTEEDD

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This is a perfect example of a 'Barnum Statement'. Something vague enough that someone will believe it regardless of its actual veracity.

Barnum Effect

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09
I mean no offense by this, but I looked up your posts and found one made in 2010, and you predicted the same day something big was going to happen.

Friday March 26th- something big (maybe?)

Hopefully this one will be like the first one!

Funny. That post has the word 'maybe', not definiely.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Interesting. I actually had a dream about this date 3 years ago on September 22nd. I wrote it down in my dream journal. This is what I wrote:

"In this dream I seemed to be in a plain of tall grass. The wind was blowing. It was dark and cloudy like it was about to rain but the sun was shining and it felt peaceful. In the distance I could see a weird light that hovered near a cabin that appeared to be abandoned. As I started to walk towards the cabin I began to see children of different races no older than 5 years old run in the tallish grass appearing very happy. There was one little girl who seemed to be mixed with white and black that turned and stared at me with a confused look as if I wasn't supposed to be there. As I walked, the kids disappeared but I paid their absence no mind. I remember suddenly being very close to the cabin and tried to find the entrance. I went around numerous times clockwise around the cabin, but there was no door. I decided to go counter-clockwise and the very next wall I found the opening. The door had holes in it and the hinges were very rusty. I opened the door and despite the rusty hinges, there was no creak. Inside I found a podium with lit candles on each end of the post, there was no other light source but dust was abundant. Centered on the podium was a large book that overlapped the podium. I walked up to the podium and tried to read the book. I could not read any page but for what ever reason, I felt understanding flow through me. I continued to flip through the pages and on page 37xxx I stopped. Dated on the top of the page was "03 - 26 - 2016" It was handwritten and was italicized and appeared to be written with some sort of ink there were words that I could not read, a fuller page than the others. I blew the candles out and left the cabin and instead of the grassy plain seemed to be a school that wasn't mines."

I usually have multiple dreams. when the setting changes, I log it as a separate dream. Interesting though. Where'd you get this date OP?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

How did you come up with the date, in both years? Was it a dream? A vision?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

How did you come up with the date, in both years? Was it a dream? A vision?

I've actually had recurring dreams the past few weeks. Nothing specfic, just an unsettling feeling with that particular date coming up. I had completely forgot that I made a similar thread six years ago with that exact date. Who knows, maybe nothing, maybe that particular date has some subconscious meaning to me, although offhand I can't think of why.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

March 26, Aeshma will buy all of ATS drinks...

If you can find me

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
youtube is all about March 2016.....they're lookin for Nibiru bout then

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
There will be a major event occurring March 26, 2016. If nothing happens, great. If there is a major event which rules the news cycle enough to make you take notice, you heard it hear first.

You are correct. The event that you predict is the energy of two events occurring during the two days previous to your named time-stamped.

Event one is a celebration of life.

Event two is a gathering of malevolent youth in an attempt to cause harm to the celebrant.

Fact is you were off one day on a two-day deal. Whether you are affected is up to what level of connectedness you share with those involved in the events.

Details on this information I give you are prohibited. I will confirm or deny if your prediction held truth on March 27, 2016.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

You are correct. The event that you predict is the energy of two events occurring during the two days previous to your named time-stamped.

Event one is a celebration of life.

Event two is a gathering of malevolent youth in an attempt to cause harm to the celebrant.

Fact is you were off one day on a two-day deal. Whether you are affected is up to what level of connectedness you share with those involved in the events.

Details on this information I give you are prohibited. I will confirm or deny if your prediction held truth on March 27, 2016.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join