It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEUTRINOS: THE SPIRIT OR GHOST PARTICLE (The 5th Element, Dark Matter, Aether)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"Dr. Peter Gorham, a physicist at the University of Hawaii who was then leading the neutrino detection project in Antarctica. Dr. Gorham said he and his team are trying to be the "first scientific group to detect the highest energy neutrinos in the universe." This led to a brief exchange between Herzog and Dr. Gorham.

Herzog: Yeah, but Dr. Gorham, what exactly is a neutrino?

Gorham: The neutrino...is the most ridiculous particle you could imagine. A billion neutrinos went through my nose as we were talking. A trillion, a trillion of them went through my nose just now, and they did nothing to me. They pass through all of the matter around us continually, in a huge, huge blast of particles that does nothing at all. They're like...they almost exist in a separate universe, but we know, as physicists, we can measure them, we can make precision predictions and measurements. They exist, but we can't get our hands on them, because they seem to just exist in another place, and yet without neutrinos, the beginning of the universe would not have worked. We would not have the matter that we have today, because you couldn't create the elements without the neutrinos. In the very, very earliest few seconds of the big bang, the neutrinos were the dominant particle, and they actually determined much of the kinetics of the production of the elements we know. So, the universe can't exist the way it is without the neutrinos, but they seem to be in their own separate universe, and we're trying to actually make contact with that otherworldly universe of neutrinos. And as a physicist, even though I understand it mathematically and I understand it intellectually, it still hits me in the gut that there is something here around surrounding me almost like some kind of spirit or god that I can't touch, but I can measure it. I can make a measurement. It's like measuring the spirit world or something like that. You can go out and touch these things."

www.philosophicalsociety.com...

edit on 20-2-2016 by neutrinostargate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Interested in the discovery that won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physics? Let's talk about neutrinos!"

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Neutrinos aka The Ghost or Spirit Particle is related to Aether or Dark Matter.

It is also connected with the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutrinostargate

"Dr. Peter Gorham, a physicist at the University of Hawaii who was then leading the neutrino detection project in Antarctica. Dr. Gorham said he and his team are trying to be the "first scientific group to detect the highest energy neutrinos in the universe." This led to a brief exchange between Herzog and Dr. Gorham.

Herzog: Yeah, but Dr. Gorham, what exactly is a neutrino?

Gorham: The neutrino...is the most ridiculous particle you could imagine. A billion neutrinos went through my nose as we were talking. A trillion, a trillion of them went through my nose just now, and they did nothing to me. They pass through all of the matter around us continually, in a huge, huge blast of particles that does nothing at all. They're like...they almost exist in a separate universe, but we know, as physicists, we can measure them, we can make precision predictions and measurements. They exist, but we can't get our hands on them, because they seem to just exist in another place, and yet without neutrinos, the beginning of the universe would not have worked. We would not have the matter that we have today, because you couldn't create the elements without the neutrinos. In the very, very earliest few seconds of the big bang, the neutrinos were the dominant particle, and they actually determined much of the kinetics of the production of the elements we know. So, the universe can't exist the way it is without the neutrinos, but they seem to be in their own separate universe, and we're trying to actually make contact with that otherworldly universe of neutrinos. And as a physicist, even though I understand it mathematically and I understand it intellectually, it still hits me in the gut that there is something here around surrounding me almost like some kind of spirit or god that I can't touch, but I can measure it. I can make a measurement. It's like measuring the spirit world or something like that. You can go out and touch these things."

www.philosophicalsociety.com...

Another words:

"We have no friggin clue what purpose neutrinos serve in the universe today. So we're going to refer to them with catchy names and phrases until we do."

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Neutrinos are the 5th Element or Aether. It holds and binds the universe together.

What do you think Holy Spirit means in the Bible? It is communicating with neutrinos that are all around us.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
All's I know about neutrinos is that they fixed a lot of problems for the crew of Star Trek TNG.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
All's I know about neutrinos is that they fixed a lot of problems for the crew of Star Trek TNG.

I really like your ATS member photo and your location saying a lot.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Neutrinos are the 5th Element or Aether. It holds and binds the universe together.

What do you think Holy Spirit means in the Bible? It is communicating with neutrinos that are all around us.

Almost every ancient culture speaks of the spirit that lives in everything.

If people take their concept and abstract thought of "God"; give it NO body or vessel within the actual physical universe...
But see the universe as a shape, and that shape has a membrane, that membrane is impenetrable.. what is in, can't come out, what is out, can't come in.

It allows one to exercise thought of a formless God who created form as a shape (the universe) and protected it like his micro-seeds that go on to plant the organic matter and life. It exists outside of its creation.

As the computer exists, but it's creator (a human) exists outside of it. But inside that box, lives so much data, information.

With the form/shape (universe), the formless-consciousness (God), can now allow expansion and development within its self-created product (universe).

Now how to experience that universe, and aide in its development as perfect as possible?

Put apart of yourself into your own creation (let's we make man in our image), the formless-conscious puts it's OWN consciousness into the new-forms, giving consciousness and identity, that individual sense of self can now experience itself through the externalized universe.

The new consciousness/Identity, can now experience the formed via 5 senses in a human body.

Intelligence within the formed (universe),cannot be self consciousness and replicate, without being integrated with the organic-matter that has been forming through the initial expansion (big bang).

We are inside of something, that is governed by something outside of itself.
We are conscious and develop in our consciousness ("the mind" of the personality/identity), because the formless put itself in its creation.

I like that version better

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

When trying to comprehend a paradox, the mind will naturally standstill trying to understand the impossible.

It will default to "that is impossible, therfore it cannot be".

That is just the nature of a ultimate-consciousness creating the impossible (something from nothing by it's formless self), and the lesser consciousness trying to comprehend.

Doesn't mean it's now how things are. Doesn't mean it is...

Eta - the living substance inside all organic matter, is that neutral electricity. That which turns on or powers organic matter to be conscious on the first place.

The planet has electronic-network, so does the human body.. why wouldn't the sun, galaxy and form of universe?
edit on 20-2-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Almost every ancient culture speaks of the spirit that lives in everything.

If people take their concept and abstract thought of "God"; give it NO body or vessel within the actual physical universe...
But see the universe as a shape, and that shape has a membrane, that membrane is impenetrable.. what is in, can't come out, what is out, can't come in.

It allows one to exercise thought of a formless God who created form as a shape (the universe) and protected it like his micro-seeds that go on to plant the organic matter and life. It exists outside of its creation.

As the computer exists, but it's creator (a human) exists outside of it. But inside that box, lives so much data, information.

With the form/shape (universe), the formless-consciousness (God), can now allow expansion and development within its self-created product (universe).

Now how to experience that universe, and aide in its development as perfect as possible?

Put apart of yourself into your own creation (let's we make man in our image), the formless-conscious puts it's OWN consciousness into the new-forms, giving consciousness and identity, that individual sense of self can now experience itself through the externalized universe.

The new consciousness/Identity, can now experience the formed via 5 senses in a human body.

Intelligence within the formed (universe),cannot be self consciousness and replicate, without being integrated with the organic-matter that has been forming through the initial expansion (big bang).

We are inside of something, that is governed by something outside of itself.
We are conscious and develop in our consciousness ("the mind" of the personality/identity), because the formless put itself in its creation.

I like that version better

Great post. Yes, I do agree, consciousness plays a big part of this. I will explain this more later.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Neutrinos are now known to have mass, although it is too small to be measurable yet. They also have spin 1/2, as well as weak charges that couple them to the W and Z bosons mediating weak forces. To relate this almost undetectable form of matter to Aether or dark matter is to commit a major category error. As a form of matter, neutrinos are PHYSICAL MATTER, whose solid, liquid, gaseous and ionised plasma states the ancient philosophers called the four Elements of Earth, Water, Air & Fire. Their source is Aether, the fifth element. This is NOT the quark-gluon plasma state but, rather, the space-time continuum, whose oscillations generated by a pair of colliding black holes were recently detected. All particles and gauge field quanta consists of topological knots in the space-time fabric. Neutrinos are paired with their corresponding electrons, muons and tau particles as three generations of SU(2) doublets, just as up & down quarks, charmed & strange quarks, and top & bottom quarks are as their hadronic counterparts. All these subatomic particles are either spin-1/2 hadrons or leptons. Collectively, they are called "fermions". The four members of each generation of fermions can be regarded as another analogy of the four Elements, whilst Aether, the fifth Element, corresponds to the recently discovered, spin-0 Higgs field, which pervades all space as a Type 2 superfluid.

Metaphysically speaking, not merely neutrinos but ALL matter and its various forces have a formal connection with the third member of the Triple Godhead. Dark matter is, mostly, invisible shadow matter made up of the second kind of E8xE8' heterotic superstring governed by E8'. Ordinary matter is visible matter made up of superstrings governed by E8. The two kinds of superstring share the same 10-d universe but their space-time sheets are separated by a gap extending along the tenth dimension of space predicted by M-theory. The width of this gap sets the strength of the gravitational force. The force fields exerted by shadow matter superstrings and their bound states account for the dark energy filling space that is responsible for the accelerating expansion of space-time.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

Neutrinos are now known to have mass, although it is too small to be measurable yet. They also have spin 1/2, as well as weak charges that couple them to the W and Z bosons mediating weak forces. To relate this almost undetectable form of matter to Aether or dark matter is to commit a major category error. As a form of matter, neutrinos are PHYSICAL MATTER, whose solid, liquid, gaseous and ionised plasma states the ancient philosophers called the four Elements of Earth, Water, Air & Fire. Their source is Aether, the fifth element. This is NOT the quark-gluon plasma state but, rather, the space-time continuum, whose oscillations generated by a pair of colliding black holes were recently detected. All particles and gauge field quanta consists of topological knots in the space-time fabric. Neutrinos are paired with their corresponding electrons, muons and tau particles as three generations of SU(2) doublets, just as up & down quarks, charmed & strange quarks, and top & bottom quarks are as their hadronic counterparts. All these subatomic particles are either spin-1/2 hadrons or leptons. Collectively, they are called "fermions". The four members of each generation of fermions can be regarded as another analogy of the four Elements, whilst Aether, the fifth Element, corresponds to the recently discovered, spin-0 Higgs field, which pervades all space as a Type 2 superfluid.

Metaphysically speaking, not merely neutrinos but ALL matter and its various forces have a formal connection with the third member of the Triple Godhead. Dark matter is, mostly, invisible shadow matter made up of the second kind of E8xE8' heterotic superstring governed by E8'. Ordinary matter is visible matter made up of superstrings governed by E8. The two kinds of superstring share the same 10-d universe but their space-time sheets are separated by a gap extending along the tenth dimension of space predicted by M-theory. The width of this gap sets the strength of the gravitational force. The force fields exerted by shadow matter superstrings and their bound states account for the dark energy filling space that is responsible for the accelerating expansion of space-time.

Hey I was just about to say that!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Wait. Neutrinos=Jesus?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what?? nutsrinos you say?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Love it..so the proper scientist is trying to explain neutrinos to the layman and to convey how elusive they are says it's like they almost exist in their own universe. And the OP latches onto that as fact...that's it. Neutrinos exist in their own universe, scientist says so!

top topics

join