It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alien Disclosure Will Not Occur

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You say you are ready for disclosure - have an open mind - and already have read and seen enough that you would not be surprised by the government admitting they know, and maybe have even made contact with extraterrestrial entities. This might be true. And you may think the world is ready for
disclosure. It is not.

Fact is there are a lot of nuts in the world - unstable people with mental problems - alien disclosure may not affect some but others would become more disorientated and confused - their minds cannot even handle being Human and the real existence of aliens would throw many over the edge that they
are hanging on to.

What brings me to posting this is both intuitive and based on personal experience. I sometimes write hypothetical scenarios about alien contact and usually state that they are hypothetical - some people find it interesting and have had a few popular poste here in the past:
"Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other posts were based upon fact:
"Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact"

Of course responses to these posts included the usual assortment of fellow believers and proverbial debunkers.

But the debunkers and skeptics are not the problem - everyone has a right to be a skeptic until absolute proof is shown.

The real problem are those with a fixed mind set - so fixed that any view of the world that clashes with theirs can not be processed by their minds
- Some of these people will literally flip out if aliens are shown to exist - especially if they [the aliens] make themselves apparent.

As an example, besides being a studyer of aliens and other unusual phenomena, I also like fictional depictions of alien beings [Star Trek, X-Files, etc]
And imagine many of you too are sci-fi fans. Science fiction may show us what may be in the future. So for what I thought might be interesting I start writing in the "fantasy & science fiction" section of this forum stating very clearly that what I was writing should be taken as 'Fantasy and Science Fiction'
- you would be amazed how some people say you can not write a hypothetical alien scenario even if you are telling them it is fantasy and/or science fiction and it is in the fantasy and science fiction section of the forum ! They start going bonkers - your science fiction fantasy doesn't agree with their science - so they want to stop you from writing it ! - Can you imagine how crazy some of these unstable minds will get if the government was to disclose the truth
Maybe we should be happy that disclosure is being hidden from the general public

Here is the fantasy/sci-fr post some find so upsetting:
"Now is Past - Only the Future Exists"
edit on 19-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't have to Imagine how crazy people are, I can read their posts

edit on 19-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Besides if there ever was Disclosure think of all the lies the government would have to try and justify.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Besides if there ever was Disclosure think of all the lies the government would have to try and justify.

Since when have politicians had a problem with justifying lies? - They would find a way.

The real question, the one to worry about, is how to justify the truth - Do they really know what they [the aliens] want?
What is the agenda? Is there or is there not a conspiracy going on with an alien race?

Not to be too negative even if there is an alien conspiracy it might not necessarily be bad - For just the reasons I've given
they [aliens and humans] may have decided to keep contact ATS [Above Top Secret].

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There are no "whatever" from outer space living among us or ever have. Unless you believe God created us from the earth, and yet, who is God, ah, the alien from outer space. Come to think of it, it just might be possible that God did originate from a dying planet and found this "heaven" as we call it.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I read your posts in the sci fi forum and found the story fairly entertaining.

What killed it was everyone attacking you over their assumptions of your personal beliefs. I honestly wanted to contribute to the "episode" so to speak, but it was just such a hostile environment to even try to have a little sci fi fun ....

To respond to why you think disclosure won't happen, I've had that same opinion for a while now. All the demographics you've mentioned would plunge the world into chaos! And the one, (IMHO of course) that you left out.... The extremely religious. We still live in an era where religion is huge in many places, and the idea of an alien existing, to them would destroy their world.

^ not hating on religion, do your thing! I have great respect for those who can genuinely have faith. I think it's awesome. However, for those concrete in their beliefs (and there are hundreds of millions, if not a billion or more) it'd make their brain explode...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I'm not so sure about the religious issue - I mean even now we have some pretty liberal religious attitudes among some and others that will be glad to kill you for not seeing the world their way 5, 6 thousand years of Human history and they are still
killing each other in the Middle East - And they can't blame aliens for that can they?

I still sometimes imagine that advanced alien races are afraid to make contact with Humans - a race they perceive as too
primitive and barbaric. That of course is speculation.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think our government would be in the hot seat if there was disclosure. Many people throughout the world would be upset knowing that the most important information in human history was hidden from the public.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I wonder why everyone thinks the government can control extra-terrestrial activity. If we want to go really 'out there' then we can say they have a deal with the govt. Maybe then it would make sense.

Other than that, if they wanted their presence known they wouldn't be held back by those who claim false power over this planet.

If extra terrestrials fear this planet and it's unstable inhabitants, fair enough, so do I... But again, if they have the power to come to our planet from another they more than likely have the power to defend themselves.

It might get to the point where disclosure isn't even necessary. I'm more than happy to believe in the existence of some extra terrestrial activity as it stands right now. To me, not much would change.
edit on 19-2-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I think our government would be in the hot seat if there was disclosure. Many people throughout the world would be upset knowing that the most important information in human history was hidden from the public.

I would not dispute that BUT are you watching the current election in the US?

Two political parties who appear to live in different countries with the Left moving further to the left and the Right moving further to the right - No aliens involved and they're both sitting in the hot seat.

Maybe Ronald Reagan was right - Maybe they need an alien threat to bring them together - And maybe that might force alien disclosure - they might get desperate.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
I wonder why everyone thinks the government can control extra-terrestrial activity. If we want to go really 'out there' then we can say they have a deal with the govt. Maybe then it would make sense.

Other than that, if they wanted their presence known they wouldn't be held back by those who claim false power over this planet.

That is an old conspiracy that says certain elements inside the governments of the so called 'New World Order' have been working with ET for a long time - But all evidence of this is anecdotal and circumstantial.

Do you really want to know the truth? Or are you better off ignorant?

But the motto of ATS is 'Deny Ignorance' so I suppose we'll keep searching for the trurh.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Few people I read on ATS, in their threads or posts to such threads, have any concept of exactly what the arrival of an ET super intelligence to our realm could possibly mean. Yet if you look around with a practiced eye, you can see what is being done. ...'Course, first you gotta admit that half a century of UFO sightings have some substance. Then you should ask yourself what would a super intelligence want of us? Supper? Slaves? Resources? Just the rock itself? You SHOULD eventually arrive with an objective view that none of those typical, knee-jerk explanations have any evidence to be true. But, still, the ETs must have some plan in play, otherwise, why be here? "What really is going on? And can I, in my little bitty brain, understand any of it?"

So you jump up and say at last, "Aha! What about those reports of abductions and those "medical exams" that are reported to be so horrible. How could a visiting intelligence, with almost the wisdom and compassion of God, do such things to defenseless humans?" ...Wrong way of looking at the situation. The real question should be "WHY do they seem to subject abductees to some sort of medical procedure and then fly away?"

The short answer for the "medical exams" is to alter the DNA of a originally small part of the human population toward an evolution into a new beginning, compounding with each generation of offspring. Such efforts are done almost entirely within our own (so perceived) being. --I know, that seems like a baseless statement.

I will only offer, without elaboration, the best evidence for human DNA having been altered. That evidence is the tremendously mushrooming extent of Political Correctness. That philosophy, if you think about it, social engineering, is the answer why every aspect of human existence is slowly being altered by the handiwork of a compassionate ET. All, seemingly, done by mankind itself on itself. Therefore, no disclosure with come, only a very gradual awakening of one mind at a time.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The only candidate running now that would actually tell us is Trump.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How do you define disclosure?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Fact is there are a lot of nuts in the world - unstable people with mental problems - alien disclosure may not affect some but others would become more disorientated and confused - their minds cannot even handle being Human and the real existence of aliens would throw many over the edge that they
are hanging on to.

I think you should worry more about the so-called sane. Open-mindedness can lead to confusion; closed-mindedness leaves you feeling safe in your own little bubble. Too many sane people's bubbles going pop, may lead to chaos.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is going to sound very unenlightened and non-compassionate but here goes!

So let their little heads explode.
It'll be like the olympics of darwin awards time.

You can't hold back the times, you can't ignore reality. To quantify I picked up sci-fy at an early age and read everything. In our house it was that or Shakespeare so... Asimov it was! I will be the first to say lots of it was age inappropriate, but however the only drama there was, was finding out our space program was woefully lacking. We didn't have faster than light anything, jet engines were in their infancy and I was one pissed kiddo.

Knowledge is power, not ignorance.
The ignorant will catch up, or not, either way whether TPTB have been fibbing, we're all mass hallucinating or a thousand skeletons get shaken out of someones closet disclosure is past due. The worst case is we get told yeah they're here and we have no idea either. Pretty much figured out already that's the situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This world is nuts at the current time, and when disclosure happens, this will involve the clean advanced energy coming out, a restructured society not relying on petro dollar but moneyless preferably, healing people from diseases and an end to slavery here on earth.

Bringing out the upgrade!

If the wrong side discloses, then all sides will be stepping up, because the secrecy is ended!

We have to stop catering to the moonies and programmed cult like dangerous elements here on earth and start shining the truth and making changes in our economies and world so we advance, equal and free. An end to fundamental religious nonsense and domination of others.

All Burka's thrown to the wind and all women empowered!

And so we have our beamships in our backyards where they freaking belong!
edit on 19-2-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The " disclosure won't be coming" group are the dark side. The wake up team is "up there" and all around us actually, continually inching people forward without violating their life lessons in this "school/prison/playpen" planet.

The dark side wants people to be in fascist, overburdened harsh systems, and thinks this benefits?

Only truth, growth, healing, support, and positive benefits anyone. Just look at children and psychological and see how abuse destroys whole lives.

The plan to depopulate and steal the upgrades given is dark side. They're renegades and not recognized by the counsels above, because they're criminal.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Personally, I really doubt there is some massive cover up involving loads of people all around the world. There'd surely be leaks, even if only the US government were in the know.
If there is some cover up, it will be limited to a small number, a small group of people.
Almost everyone who thinks there should be disclosure, has some imaginary image of how they imagine aliens to be. Mostly it involves a somehow curing of all the world's problems, such as energy problems and a destruction of all illness and poverty. It also tends to carry some fantasy that these aliens will be super intelligent, even though when you take a look at human beings, how many even know how to build an old style CRT TV?
Fantasy and reality are two different things, and I'm not sure people are ready to wake up from the fantasy yet.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What if nothing has been hidden? What if the space people pop out of warp, assume a near Earth orbit, and signal Earth that they want to address the UN? During the Q&A people keep asking if they had been there before, and the aliens keep saying that no other civilization has ever visited Earth. It's the people who believe all the channeled nonsense who would flip out if the real aliens started destroying their fantasies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join