It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nothing mysterious or groundbreaking here...

Trump will just say the Saudis did it

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Donald J. Trump

June 14, 1946 - January 20, 2017

RIP

The only post I was going to add here is DEAD MAN WALK'N!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Its cute when people assign his temper tantrums like a 3 yr old, as just "bucking the system" and "showing the establishment"

LoL its none of that, its just Trump throwing a fit, and everyone else trying to make it into something more grandiose, in order to facilitate their own twisted view and justification of Trumps shenanigans

Spare me.....

And if you havent noticed, he does everything you just said, not only that hes extremely inconsistent

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just like Bush in 2000.
No more nation building right?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If you want a real treat, check out a wonderful essay on being part of the Trump magic by somebody who used to work for him. Somebody who, in fact, used to be his voice, writing things published as being from the pen of Trump, but actually written by Adam Eisenstat, author of I was a Donald Trump ghostwriter. Here's what I learned about the Donald — and his fans.

This is an excellent piece by a writer speaking out of the center of the American experience in an unvarnished authentic way. The piece has a flavor of Nathanael West about it. Republicans talk about "getting right with Lincoln" as a general guide to the center line of Republican values. Here's a suggestion for Trump supporters, "get right with this kid." He might give your perceptions something like a corrective lens.

www.vox.com...

These rallies bursting with Trump supporters remind me of the people who wrote in to "Ask Mr. Trump," those desperate supplicants who believed that this man had the answers to their problems or, more obliquely, felt that his touch — through the example of his superlative life and career — could in some way inspire hope and motivate them to move forward in their own lives and careers.

Hearing Trump repeat the same lines over and over — "Make America Great Again," "I'm gonna build a fantastic wall, and Mexico's gonna pay for it" — I see that his tactics haven't changed since I immersed myself in his voice 10 years ago. He's still hawking success, and certainty, and disdain for losers. Only this time he's on a bigger stage, with a bigger audience, and the stakes are much bigger.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump was talking about this back in October, but I guess no one took him seriously because he was still considered a joke to win. He is about to win SC which is a winner take all state of 50 delegates, now people are paying more attention.

LINK

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Xarian6
He's starting to sound like a lot of our more *unhinged* (too much Internets) peeps on the boards.

If you want to vote for that... i won't cry for you if he wins.

There really are no other words, how this got this far.. is beyond sanity, now you see him as one of us.....

Words fail.

I am just politics burned out!!!

I am voting trump just to watch establishment heads explode and the rest of the BS slavery machine Burn down around me!

yes lets put the future of the country at risk just to prove a point

..........seriously?

What the hell is wrong with people anymore......

At risk from what, the truth ?

I think it is those of you who think enormous change that is inevitable is all BAD, are the ones who are unhinged.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Since Trump just said to boycott Apple.....I think this advert is appropriate for this thread.

Yup he is really crazy, no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Its cute when people assign his temper tantrums like a 3 yr old, as just "bucking the system" and "showing the establishment"

LoL its none of that, its just Trump throwing a fit, and everyone else trying to make it into something more grandiose, in order to facilitate their own twisted view and justification of Trumps shenanigans

Spare me.....

And if you havent noticed, he does everything you just said, not only that hes extremely inconsistent

Trump tells the truth. He told the truth about the fact that Bush let 9/11 happen (big no no in Republican-land), he has pointed out that Bush destroyed the economy (even though conservatives have been trained to blame Obama) and now he is pointing out that 9/11 was in part financed and spear headed by the Saudis, funny enough, the Bush's best mates.

Trump is good for conservatism because it is suffer from mass delusions and it is about time someone breaks the bible.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I wouldn't like to see Trump as president. I think he is too impulsive and not well informed. He might be great in a cabinet post under a president whom he respected, a real statesman with a store of experience and wisdom, a skillful navigator of difficult diplomatic terrain with a realistic idea of what American society must be to succeed in the 21st century.

I'm not sure that sort of politician exists any more in the American political landscape, unfortunately. The American oligarchy seems to have decided that the travails of the American people are not of much interest to them anymore.

The appearance of Trump is a jolt to them. I think they will have to start to go to work on him now that he has shown staying power. I don't think they want him. He's a loose cannon, but they can work with him if they have to.

He might be another Ronald Reagan type. Incomprehensible to an outsider looking in, but clearly an expression of the will of the American people.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You know how you can tell a professional bullchitter has nothing of substance to offer up? Because if he did, he'd lock his election to the oval office in by ponying up what he's got. If it's that earth-shattering and he knows it, it's an election slam-dunk. However, he's all mum here, ergo, he doesn't have anything on squat. This is a snake oil salesman pitch tactic, and not a damn thing more.

originally posted by: new_here

Somebody's gonna get assassinated.

And this would be a bad thing...why?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Trump makes a lot of promises and claims, probably none of which he would be able to deliver on. Meanwhile, he continues to offend on a regular basis, has very little knowledge of actual real world leaders, players, issues, and so on. He knows money.. property.. reality TV.

The mere fact that he is all about money.. it runs his life, and he dictates his life around his money, should scare the crap out of people. And for some reason, instead, because he is a braggart loudmouth, he impresses people. That scares the crap out of me.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If anyone here has seen the very enjoyable 1983 film Dead Zone then you will know that Trump is Greg Stilson, if he gets in to power as 'Johnny' saw of Stilson then you know what is going to happen with Trump...

And oddly enough I'm a John Paul so technically I could be a 'johnny' too and this is my vision

I'm all for new blood in places, especially the sort that will shake up the establishment and root out the liars etc but there that and then there's Trump, a man looking to make a name for himself as a President and he's barmy enough to go several steps too far, he's not a political genius, he's a successful entrepreneur who has only one leg in reality, the other one is on Planet Trump...

Be VERY scared....
edit on 20-2-2016 by Mclaneinc because: Tidy up..

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobeherei too believe it was saudis and i believe thsat bush letting the crown prince fly out the day after 911 when all air traffic in country was wrong. the attacks were done by saudi citizens but that doesn't mean they weren't working for there government. the saudis have been hiding behind scapegoats for years alqeda , muslim brotherhood , isis but why? well when we went after iraq what happened arabia lost a competitor for years when isis took over libya they lost a competitor they have isis trying to take over syria why so they can build pipeline to turkey so the can pipe oil straight into europe so yes he may be right in this instance but i don't think any of the cadidates are worth electing.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Since Trump just said to boycott Apple.....I think this advert is appropriate for this thread.

Yup he is really crazy, no doubt about it.

For better or worse... Crazy one, and Brave.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Trump tells the truth. He told the truth about the fact that Bush let 9/11 happen (big no no in Republican-land), he has pointed out that Bush destroyed the economy (even though conservatives have been trained to blame Obama) and now he is pointing out that 9/11 was in part financed and spear headed by the Saudis, funny enough, the Bush's best mates.

Trump is good for conservatism because it is suffer from mass delusions and it is about time someone breaks the bible.

Is Michael Moore good for conservatism too? He's been saying those things for longer than Trump has.

Or is this another case of dittohead lockstep?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
More Daily Crap , Page two , 8/16/17
Trump tower
implodes ,
mysterious hair
piece found
By WASNTME

In other news , billionaire mav-
erick president Trump has mysteri-
ously disappeared , leaving only a
hairpiece near the collapsed Chicago
Trump Tower. A bystander report-
edly saw Trump walk into the path of
an oncoming bus , after being warned
" look out for the bus ! ". The bus
then carreered into the building ....
causing it to collapse . Miraculously
, no-one else was injured as the street
had been blocked and evacuated ....at
the time . His wife and family could
not be contacted for comment as they
are on an extended overseas holiday
... and have had their lips sewn to-
gether .
Reuters

.... Trump DNA and his passport were found at the scene .

In unrelated developments , the Department of Defense ...
now becomes the Department of Attack .
.... And the Industrial Military Complex announces funding
for a fleet of buses for "Homeland Special Operations"
The news was greeted with spontaneous dancing in the streets .

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Exactly. There are plenty of former office runners who have promised disclosure on any range of topics yet rarely if ever have fallen through. Not even Donald Trump gets the prize before the contest.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Spare me.....

You're making the mistake of thinking that everybody who is supporting Trump, or in many cases Sanders, has a twisted view that needs justification. My view needs no justification aside from the consistent treachery we've endured under the two party establishment for nearly as long as I have been alive.

I've listened to both sides tell me how the other was going to destroy this country. The funny thing is they've been 100% correct, independent of which side ends up getting elected. I'm now looking to see what happens when we ignore both sides of the establishment. It seems to me that what has always been true, in each election, is that electing the establishment candidate has ended up having a terrible consequence for the regular people in this country.

I think a silent portion of both the Trump and Sanders movements are not lining up like bowling pins. We're watching, and listening, and we have been for a while. We've been threatened, we've been coaxed, and we've been pandered to. We're not going to tolerate that anymore.

If you choose to listen to the rabid sycophants of either side you'll not get the full picture. The establishment view of Trump is that we're going to nuke everybody and destroy anybody that doesn't look like us. If you listen to the establishment view of Sanders then you'll think that we're going to be the USSR when he gets elected.

Neither is correct. If nothing else a presidency by either will help cement the idea of checks and balances and bring it back into the forefront of American politics where it belongs, one that has been decimated by executive action. We have three branches for a reason and each are suppose to balance out the others when they get out of line.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Is Michael Moore good for conservatism too? He's been saying those things for longer than Trump has.

Or is this another case of dittohead lockstep?

Conservatism is losing national election after election because the leadership has completely rejected reality on many fronts.

Trump is here to awake conservatives from the carbon copy slumber that has rendered them lobotomized goats.

Just kissing everyones ass and walking toe step to the beat of one news channel is not the healthy way for the GOP or conservative America. Trump is here and he is their penance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join