It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ancient Pyramid In Spain?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I meant to post this last night!

I agree with you — seen in the proper context it's not particularly remarkable:

full size image
edit on 2016-2-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Nice !!

Although All i See is Mounds not pyramids..

and Here in North America They are all over the Place

Google : Ancient Mound Builders of North America

there is some In Britain and Ireland as well..

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I have spoken with a mate of mine who's pretty knowledgeable when it comes to local history. He tells me there's a good chance it's a celtibero fort from maybe around 300 BC. Apparently these guys liked to fortify hilltops. There's actually 3 celtibero villages that have never been excavated in about a 3 km radius from where I'm sitting, all built on hilltops. You can even find pottery shards scattered around on the ground. Seems there are so many of these villages, there's just not enough time or archaeologists to excavate them all.

That or Roman. I couldn't tell if it was a villa, fortress, or whatever (I'm not very knowledgeable in the archaeology of your area.) Those are the only civilizations that had enough manpower in the area to do something like level a hilltop and put a building and other features on it.

It's a shame there's not enough financial support to get teams of archaeologists and students and public archaeology groups out there to investigate these things.

When we all get rich, we can go investigate them.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why did you make pyramids? Sharing is caring

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, I just bought a drone yesterday (coming from china so don't know exactly when it'll get here...) and we're planning on taking it up to one of these villages to see if we can get an idea of the layout. As it sits you can only see the tops of the stone walls, the actual village is under about 2m of dirt. I do have a mate who's an archaeologist (currently excavating british shipwrecks in the Ebro river) so I'll try to get him to come along as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Well, I just bought a drone yesterday (coming from china so don't know exactly when it'll get here...) and we're planning on taking it up to one of these villages to see if we can get an idea of the layout. As it sits you can only see the tops of the stone walls, the actual village is under about 2m of dirt. I do have a mate who's an archaeologist (currently excavating british shipwrecks in the Ebro river) so I'll try to get him to come along as well.

That would be sweet - and I hope that you will video it and put it on Youtube!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great discovery.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There's no pyramid. There's just fanatical islamist govt instructed by the Country's security council presided by the King, together with the govt of Portugal to exert their colonial dominance over south America by making sure that the whole south American continent continues to have favelas and widespread poverty and diseases everywhere.
Together with EU's policy of total control through maximum torture, the nobility and royals of Europe make sure that there's constant massive corruption and inhumane treatment of people in colonial territories.

For the EU the importance is control. Executing the most ferocious torture against children is not because the children pose a threat to them. For the EU nobility is a demonstration of Control and a demonstration that they believe they are gods, and ought to be on the Olympus ... not on the pyramid !

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Now Spain's highest authorities and the King are also fully involved together with Portugal in Eugenics research on the creation of the Islamist Uebermensch , by torturing children and genetically modifying them with the Superior African-Islamist genes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join