It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio hack for the GOP, Mark Levin, calls Trump a 9/11 "Truther".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Mark Levin: Trump a ‘Radical Kook,’ ‘Close’ to Being 9/11 Truther.

“But the fact that he attacked George Bush as a commander-in-chief. Not because he disagreed with him. He attacked him as a liar who knew there were not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and said he was responsible for 9/11 and he was responsible for those towers coming down. Ladies and gentlemen, that’s why I posted on my Facebook this guy sounds like Code Pink.”

“He sounds like a radical kook,” he continued. “All the rest aside. All of it aside. I know too many Gold Star families who lost sons over there to hear this 9/11 truther crap, which is pretty close to it.

Pretty damn close to it. If George Bush went to war in Iraq and was lying about weapons of mass destruction there could not be a worse thing a president of the United States could do, or human being for that matter. And there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And he was not responsible for 9/11. To have the leading Republican nominee for president of the United States to make these statements, and he’s been praised by Code Pink.

He should be praised by Code Pink and every kook organization out there and every left-wing kook organization that hates America. To have him praised for what he said? Terrible. Absolutely terrible. You and I’ve lived through this. You and I have lived through this. This isn’t distant history.”

I'm not a Trump guy, but wow, the establishment gatekeepers are really getting desperate.

Trump basically said that Iraq was a mistake and that "the WTC came down during his (Bush's) time".

That makes you a "Truther"?

If Trump was a "Truther", he might actually get my vote.

It would show that he has some sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

He was using the fact that a terrorist attack on American soil took place when Jeb Bush's brother was president. He said no more than that so what's the actual story here? He stated a fact, although I'm not totally sure what the point was apart from to suggest the WT tragedy was in some part due to the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan which the Bush dynasty had fuelled.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ha Ha!

Their world is crumbling from inside and out.

Donald just represents a growing majority of people that have had their eyes opened and have been investigating everything since 9/11.

I know on 9/12/01, I dived in and haven't even really resurfaced much yet, it just keeps coming.

This is the beginning of the last part of the ending for the old guard, that guards the secrets.

Thank you internet!

edit on 16-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I know too many Gold Star families who lost sons over there to hear this 9/11 truther crap...

Yeah too many families who lost people have be silenced and given the run around considering the truth too...

Do those families not matter?

Are their feelings "crap"?

F#ing loser.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah, Levin is a card-carrying member of the fingers-in-their-ears, "Laa laa laa I can't hear your facts" club for the drowning narrative of the stubborn, ridiculous, and willfully ignorant right. He steals credibility from, and gives a bad name to, other more open-minded conservative hosts like Mark Steyn (there aren't a lot, but they do exist).

And for him to actually say 'THERE WERE WMDs IN IRAQ'?? To reinforce the outright lies in the minds of his gullible audience, lies that might've been close to being broken up by a relentless barrage of truthful facts? Lies that led our country down a path of illegal war and unjust murder for profit?? He's taking part in mass deception, the worst crime against humanity.

Mark Levin, you are trash.
edit on 2162016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"There were WMD's in iraq." Like he can just arbitrarily conclude that without any evidence. Or maybe he's the kind of person that lack of evidence is evidence itself.

As much as I dislike Trump on a personal level, all he said was "9/11 happened while Bush was president" and "They lied about the Iraq WMD's." I can't really fault him on these statements, since as far as I can tell they are fact. It seems like he's not actually being harangued by republicans for saying something "wrong" but just "saying something you don't say as a republican." Like it's still "too soon," or that somehow Bush is unassailable because he presided over that whole debacle. All I know is that time was a strange time to talk to republicans... in 2003 a large number of the republicans I knew thought we were invading Iraq as retaliation for 9/11.
edit on 16-2-2016 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Mark Levin: Delta Bravo Extraordinaire. The guy is an America-Hater poorly disguised as a Patriot.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All of the radio and talk show political hacks are morons. Are we just now figuring that out?

This guy, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Maddow, throw out a name and he or she is a hack.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just wish Trump went further and had the gonads to say Bush should have been impeached. Seemed like he was afraid to take that step when the moderators pressed him on it. There's a hell of a lot more he could have said to strengthen his argument. The people who booed Trump for what he said had to be Bush supporters. If the audience was made up of the general public, you would have probably heard loud whistles and clapping.

I think W is setting himself up for being called out for what he is, a war criminal. He's more of liability for his brother than an asset. It definitely shows desperation on Jeb's part.

I'm still not a Trump supporter, but I give him credit for not staying silent on the issue like all the other candidates. Both the GOP and Democratic candidates need to stop towing their political party line and speak the truth. The majority of voters can handle the truth except those who are the party faithful.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Uh, the problem is ...

We have the memo's from Rumsfield to Bush and company stating that they were going to use the excuse of WMD to go to war. They needed an excuse the memo's said -- and WMD was one of the possible excuses they tossed around.

The entire thing WAS a big lie to the American people, there are documents that prove it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

... and the other ones are 9-11 Liars?

Hard to see how they can nowadays easily label folks with intention to ridicule them - - even though, seeking scientific sense to obvious anomalies might be - for some people - a reasonable path to pursue. Hopefully law enforcement one day would consider the same.
edit on 16-2-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Right.

Because what kind of lunatic would want to know the truth about 9/11?

Wouldn't people rather just gobble up whatever the government chooses to feed us?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

“He sounds like a radical kook,” he continued. “All the rest aside. All of it aside. I know too many Gold Star families who lost sons over there to hear this 9/11 truther crap, which is pretty close to it.

Wow, I wonder if Mr. Levin was at that annual soiree for the national press during G.W.'s term...I bet he was, just that his attention span is short, and that his memory is rose tinted...enough to forget that Mr. President, G.W. Bush made jokes about missing..non existent WMD's, off the backs of dead American soldiers in Iraq, and almost everyone there laughed. Mr. Levin, you are both a hypocrite, and a carrot puller.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So Rush Limbaugh is a Republican attack dog, why is he endorsing Trump when others like Levin are not? Remember that Rush does what he's told to do as does Levin. That indicates a split in the party. A big split.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That was literally a slap to every military personnel who served in Iraq. If I had a son who lost his life in Iraq, and than my president makes a joke of the very reason why we sent troops there, I would have been outraged to say the least.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks Mark Levin is a GOP hack does not know anything about Levin. Listen to his show for 30 minutes and you'll learn he has just as much disdain for the establishment GOP as Democrats. Maybe even more.

Rush Limbaugh is not an attack dog for the GOP, he is an attack dog for conservatism. He has not endorsed Trump. He is pointing out that Trump is showing other GOP candidates how to fight against the liberal media controlling the narrative. Limbaugh has stated that Cruz is the most conservative candidate, but has not endorsed anyone. Limbaugh also says that he likes Rubio, and that Carson is an incredibly impressive and selfless person.

Establishment GOP are not conservative. They are what we call RINOs, and they are closer to Democrats with their cronyism and corporatism. The Tea Party does not support them. Some evangelicals do support them, assuming they don't pay attention to politics until about a month before the elections.
edit on 16-2-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I heard Rush on the radio today, previously all I had heard was that Trump was the greatest. Since the last debate though all he's done is attack Trump and call Cruz the second coming of Reagan.

Trump really struck a nerve in the last debate. Previously he had all of these people on his side on radio but not on TV (even when the same host is in both mediums), but now it's all anti Trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
He already called for new investigation of 9/11 last fall but it went largely unreported by the MSM.

LINK

He ruffling feathers at every level now

join