It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents of UFO Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure anyone has posted this yet but I thought it would be interesting to note that the FBI government website has open source documents of UFO sightings during the 40's/50's. Seem legitimate.

vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 15-2-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

I believe we had info posted here 1st around 2011, and again with the main release last year Jan/2015.

You can search by your title/ATS at google, bing, ask....wherever. Also you can go thru our forums here to find them from those years.

Sorry, I cant provide them today...but they go back a bit and should be easy to find. They had some interesting info on your subject.

Welcome!!!!

MS

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Bookmarked. Note the time period. 1947 was when we captured a thingy. The gubment became paranoid, waiting for them to come back to get it…

thats why all the monitoring of UFO sighting in the years following…

imo

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

ok sorry for being redundant. this is my first time posting on the website so i'm still trying to figure things out. i'll keep this in mind from now on. thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i agree, i think its related to the Roswell incident.

edit on 15-2-2016 by supermilkman because: grammar error

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No apologies necessary! Just directing you to some great discussions and additional info on your topic!

Again...welcome to ATS. This IS the place.!

MS

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So if there are no E.T.s, why bring in the CIA, FBI, and various special groups formed with specific duties.... to investigate nothing?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I think parts of the government have known for decades that there are aliens but are keeping their lips zipped about it. More than likely have access to a lot of reverse engineered alien technology as well. I think its about time to implement wide scale alien technology to our grid to actually solve many of society's problems.

new topics

top topics

join