It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid schizophrenic -- psychotic episodes revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
BTW -- there is a conspiracy within my writings.

Get rid of your televisions. I know what I saw. Get rid of them now.

There is also the conspiracy of why the medical community would not give me any help for my eye issues.
edit on 15-2-2016 by borobundy because: Forgot another conspiracy angle

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: borobundy
I apologize for jumping to assumptions.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

It's quite alright... I know I'm just hap-hazardly throwing this all "out there." Just seeing what sticks.

Enjoy the read... enjoy the ride!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: borobundy

The red is always a bad sign i wonder what does red have to do with it,i hope you havn't been programed because it always has red to do with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Red? I'm not sure what you're asking. The only "red" I saw was the redness of my eye... which has since cleared up.

So... no more eye issues... no more psychotic episodes to this point (in 5 years). Everything is fine.

If my writings can enlighten someone, then great.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I started uploading my .jpg files of my emails and my commentary... composing a book of sorts, or so I thought. This was at the time frame of being immediately discharged from a 3-5 day stay in the psych ward. I was still in the fog of the episode, but played it cool enough and "said all the right things" as the doctor said, to be released after 4 days I think. I'd like to think it was 3... the resurrection? I was released on April fools day, to boot. That stage of the dump starts 2-17-16.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Almost done with the book files. Only 13 files to go! lol I was considering uploading all my junk here but could not figure out how to upload a .jpg file... or even a text file... oh well... easy enough to do it at Twitter.

12 Chapters in all... and that was before The Book of Michael and The Book of Swami G.

With Bundyism listed twice, count that as my religion. So that's 14+ chapters spewed out at Twitter for 19 days. And that isn't even the f'n half of it. It's a good solid base for a new bible... it needed a rewrite. Someone has a thread going on around here about that already.

Stop by my account... @BoroBundy and give a read of my bizarre tale. No hurry... it's all in the Twitterverse now; however I did protect my tweets at some point so you may need to send a follow request at some point. No worries!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm on day ... man... 28 of this data dump... aside from the repeated emails (2nd round with commentary and in .jpg format)... all seems to be going smoothly... I'm at about day 12 or 13 of my first psychotic episode I figure with my crazy writings and drawings. I get willingly forced into the psych ward soon. Cops and social workers ad already stopped by to talk with me 3 or 4 times before I finally gave in to going with them... I was spent. Not eating well... not sleeping much.

My question though is why did they come at 1 am to get me? My lights out, their flashlights blazing... they took a chance I wasn't holding weapons, at the very least.

And as simply as I can break it all down, the meaning of life is a clear conscience. That's all. Good luck! And confession does not absolve you... THAT'S BS!

Peace = People

That's as short as I can make it.

There's your damn Peace Prize Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join